卖♥♥♥房♥♥搬家吗
Sell up and move?
当然不是 天 来跟我住吧
No, for God's sake. Come and stay with me.
-什么 -我有多余的房♥间
- What? - I've got a spare room.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
等你的腿脚好起来
I mean, just till you get back on your feet.
贝蒂 你真是人美心也善
Betty, you are as generous as you're beautiful.
但不用了
But no.
哎哟 来吧
Whoops. There we go.
这样坐视不管太荒唐了
This is ridiculous!
恐怕这个房♥间我还没怎么打理
I'm afraid I haven't got around to this room yet.
所以有点简陋
So, it's a bit bare.
但所有的抽屉你都可以用
But you can use all the drawers
当然还有衣柜 是空的
and, of course, there's the wardrobe, that's empty.
好了 我去给你拿毛巾
So, I'll get you some towels.
你怎么舒服怎么来
Make yourself comfy.
这玩意儿可很难舒服
Fat chance of that.
多谢了
That's very kind.
跟上
Keep up.
之后会有大把的休息时间
Plenty of time for rest afterwards.
都在吗
All there?
准备好了吗
Ready?
还有两公里
Two more kilometers.
别磨蹭
No dilly-dallying.
我也不跟他说话 我只是...
Well, I don't speak to him either, I just...
是啊 她块头太大了 简直无法相信
Yes, she's so big, I can't believe it.
跟上 女士们
Come on, ladies.
快到了
Here we are.
居然邀请他搬进来
Inviting him to move in,
你怎么想的
what were you thinking?
拜托 能有什么害处
Oh, please, what's the harm?
什么时候办婚礼
When's the wedding?
周六吗
Saturday week?
现在就跟他这么亲近实在太快了
No, it's too soon to be getting so close to him.
当初相亲不就是为了找个人陪吗
I would have thought that was the whole point.
当然是
Yes, of course it is the whole point,
但我没想到会这么亲近
but I didn't think it would get this intimate.
你们是在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
在说阿尔伯特·斯佩尔
Albert Speer.
我的论文主题
He's my dissertation subject.
我在说
I was saying...
一个人越靠近目标
the closer one gets,
就越容易失去原有的判断
the more one loses perspective.
你对阿尔伯特·斯佩尔失去了判断吗
You've lost perspective on Albert Speer?
是 我在试着判断
Yeah. I'm trying to determine
他是否真的如自己所言那么清白
whether he was the innocent he claimed to be.
我还以为这个问题早在你还在襁褓中时
Oh, I thought that had been sorted out
就已经搞清楚了
when you were in nappies.
我觉得这种问题
I think these sorts of questions
很难彻底搞清楚吧
are rarely completely sorted out, are they?
你在小学教的是历史吗
Was it history that you taught in school?
小学
School?
不 罗伊 贝蒂在牛津任教
No, Roy, Betty taught at Oxford.
你还真是深藏不露 是吧
You hide your light under a bushel, don't you?
看看他
There he goes,
满嘴陈词滥调
trailing his cliches behind him.
我觉得他挺有魅力的
I think he's quite charming.
你是说真的吗
You did not just say that.
我是嗅到了一丝嫉妒的气息吗
Do I detect a touch of jealousy?
你好
Hello.
贝蒂说不管你要去哪 我都得送你
Betty says wherever you need to go, I'm to take you.
去哪
Where to?
冥河医院的候诊室
Departure lounge on the River Styx.
一个老朋友得了胰腺癌 我说了会去看他
An old friend's got pancreatic cancer. Said I'd drop by.
好的 要我帮你拿包吗
Nice. Can I take your bag?
谢谢 斯蒂芬
Thank you, Stephen.
-你真好心 -不客气
- It is very kind. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 -小心手
- Thank you. - Mind your fingers.
你要不要来看看他
Would you like to come and see him?
不了 我不想打扰
Uh, no. I wouldn't want to intrude.
兰贝斯区
咱们继续吧
Shall we resume?
我有话要说
Uh, I've got something to say.
我想谢谢各位拨冗
I'd like to thank everyone for making the effort
在第一次会面后再次相聚
to convene us again today after our first meeting.
我们开局不顺
We got off on the wrong foot.
我知道是我的错 无心之失
Well, I know I did. Unintentionally.
为表诚意 也为了降低你们的风险
As a gesture of this, and to decrease your risk,
我们把我方的投入增加到了每人十万
we have increased our stake to 100,000 each.
我方投入翻倍 共计四十万
Doubling it to £400,000.
说得好 布林
Well said, Bryn.
转账成功
好了
Well.
咱们开伏特加吧
Let's crack the vodka!
好了
All right.
布林
Bryn!
第二次才是最好的
The second time's a charm.
做得好
Good day's work.
我很高兴
I'm pleased.
他戴了窃听器
He's wearing a fucking wire!
有警♥察♥
Police.
警♥察♥来了
Police!
妈的
Fuck!
警♥察♥
Police!
别动 你 站住别动
Freeze! You! Freeze!
快回去
Get back!
不不不
No, no, no!
那边 走后楼梯
That way! Use the back stairs!
走后楼梯 楼梯
Use the back stairs! Stairs!
你们被捕了 别动
You're under arrest! Don't move!
站住
Stop!
站住别动
Freeze right where you are!
站住
Stop!
停 停车
Stop! Stop! Stop!
停车 快停
Stop! Stop!
英伦投资阶层
English investor class.
撤回资金
弗拉德
Vlad.
谢谢 干得漂亮 好样的
Thank you. Well done. Well done.
太棒了
Tickety-boo!
怎么样 他见到你高兴吗
And? Was he glad to see you?
可怜的家伙都不知道我去了
Poor sod didn't even know I was there.
真的吗 还要来一瓶
Really? Another bottle?
你奶奶豁出去了
Your grandmother's throwing caution to the wind.
好吧
Fine.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
别这么一本正经了
Oh, don't be such a prig!
这可是你的送别晚宴
This is your going-away dinner.
没错
Yes!
你要去哪
Where is it that you're off to?
就是
Uh, some...
施潘道监狱
Spandau Prison.
要去很久吗
Is it for a long stretch?
真有趣
That's funny.
施潘道是关押阿尔伯特·斯佩尔
Spandau was where Albert Speer
和其他纳粹战犯的地方
and the rest of the Nazi war criminals were imprisoned.
回到犯罪现场
Return to the scene of the crime?
斯蒂芬相信场所的力量
Stephen believes in the power of place.
现在几乎成了一片废墟
It's mostly rubble now.
但是只有身临其境
But the past becomes more tangible
往事才会浮出水面
when one experiences the environments in which they occurred.
我对历史向来不感兴趣
I never was one for history.
回顾有什么意义吗