我们的悲伤
Our sadness.
我们最神圣的时刻
Our most sacred moments.
我们的生命
Our lives.
我们的死亡
Our deaths.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thank you for the dinner.
别客气
My pleasure.
你没必要走
You don't have to go.
我奉主的名义 命令你
In the name of the Lord I command thee,
回到你的地方去
return to the Earth.
尘归尘
Ashes to ashes,
土归土
dust to dust.
奉主的名义
In the name of the Lord,
我命令你
I command thee,
回你的地方去
return to the Earth.
汉娜
Hanna!
怎么了?
What is it?
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
它杀了佩拉
It killed Perla.
也许莎拉也是他杀的
Probably Sarah, too.
它不是救世主
It is no savior.
它是怪物
It is a monster.
是恶魔
A demon.
他只是个小男孩
He's just a little boy.
他身上没有邪恶
There's no evil in him.
不
No.
汉娜 它必须被杀死
Hanna, it must be killed.
这里不能杀人
Nobody's killing anyone here.
本杰明 到床上去
Benjamin, come to bed.
父亲
Father.
父亲 我们得去救汉娜
Father, we have to save Hanna.
魔像
The golem...
他滥杀无辜
He kills innocents.
他杀了佩拉
He killed Perla.
我亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes.
召集十个忠诚的人
Gather ten loyal men,
达到法定人数
form a minyan.
我们会毁了他
We'll destroy him,
用普萨德鲁拉之诅咒
with the Pulsa Denoura.
神啊 聆听你的子民吧
光明于我 祛除邪恶
光明于我 祛除邪恶
光明于我 祛除邪恶
光明于我 祛除邪恶
光明于我 祛除邪恶
不
No!
光明于我 祛除邪恶
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
让我进去 让我进去
Let me in! Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
光明于我 祛除邪恶
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
别杀我的孩子
Don't kill my boy!
别杀他
Don't kill him!
约瑟夫
Joseph.
本杰明 别停
Benjamin, don't stop!
汉娜
Hanna.
那不是我们的儿子
That's not our son.
我们的儿子已经死了 汉娜
Our son is dead, Hanna.
求你了
Please.
汉娜 求你了
Hanna, please!
我 帅气的约瑟夫
My... my beautiful Joseph.
我 帅气的约瑟夫
My... my beautiful Joseph.
你将永远是我的儿子
You will always be my little boy,
我永远爱你
and I will always love you.
汉娜
Hanna.
可你现在得离开了
I'm gonna have to let you go now.
安息吧 我的宝贝
Rest in peace, my baby.