What is the meaning of this?
握住我的手
Hold my hand.
这个姑娘是我的长女
This girl is my eldest.
而你们
And you,
你们不能像男人那样跟我们打
you cannot fight us like men,
所以你杀我们像老鼠
so you kill us like rats.
用你肮脏的咒语诅咒我们
Cursing us with your dirty spells.
你孩子的病跟我们没有任何关系
We have no part in your precious child taking ill.
我们这里没有瘟疫
This plague didn't reach us because
因为我们这个村子与世隔绝
we are isolated in this village.
上帝赐予 上帝也索取
God giveth, and God taketh.
汉娜 不要
Hanna, don't.
哦 不 不
Oh no, oh not this! No!
除非收回你的咒语
Unless you reverse your spells,
救我的女儿
and save my daughter,
我会告诉你
I will show you
和你的上帝
and your God,
谁才是老大
who is in charge.
把她给我
Give her to me.
我是治疗者
I am a healer.
带她去我家
If you bring her to my house,
我会救她的
I will help her.
爸爸
Papa!
除非我女儿痊愈 不然没人能走
Until my daughter is cured, no one leaves!
凡在村外抓到人
Anyone we catch outside the village
格杀勿论
will be executed.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我先抱我女儿走
这是个征兆 我们必须忏悔
This is a sign. We must repent.
拥抱他的意志
Embrace his will.
愿颂扬他的名
May his name be praised.
祈祷吧
And pray...
用我们的一切祈祷
Pray with all we have.
怀着敬畏
With reverence.
为此 我在此宣布三天哀悼
To that end, I am hereby declaring three days of mourning.
我们应该反击
We should fight back.
我并非冒犯 拉比
I mean no disrespect, Rabbi.
但除了祈祷 还有其他办法
But besides prayer there are other things which can be done.
我们必须使用最强大的力量
We must use our strongest force.
你是说用祷书砸他们的头?
You suggest hitting them over the head with our prayer books?
用神圣的卡巴拉的智慧
With the wisdom of the holy Kabbalah.
一个女人提及卡巴拉的智慧
A woman, speaking of Kabbalah wisdom.
奇迹永远不会停止
Wonders truly never cease.
我们可以用上帝的72个圣字
We could use the 72 sacred letters of God,
用诞生之书中隐藏的密♥码♥
along with the hidden code inside the book of creation
自己创造一个魔
and create ourselves a go...
魔像?
Golem?
你显然在胡说
You clearly have no idea of what you speak!
你怎么知道那本书的
How do you even know about that book,
还有上帝的圣字
and the sacred letters of God?
我不会试图去控制
I wouldn't attempt to control the
卡巴拉的强大力量
tremendous force of the Kabbalah.
以前也有过
It has been done before.
你建议谁去创造这种生物?
Who do you suggest might create this creature?
也许是摩西本人
Moses himself, perhaps.
我去
I will.
你提议造一个魔像
You propose to create a Golem,
而你都不能替我儿子生个孩子
when you can't even give my son a child?
我们必须为自己挺身而出 - 回家吧 汉娜
We have to stand up for ourselves! Go home, Hanna!
回家吧
Just go home.
记住
Remember.
失败的话
Fail...
我就烧光这里
and I will burn this place to the ground.
继续
Keep going.
主啊 主啊
Lord, oh Lord.
慈祥而虔诚的主
Merciful, ruthful Lord.
我们恳求你
We beseech thee,
拯救这个生病的孩子
save this ailing child.
让上天治愈她
Send a heavenly cure.
还有世间上的所有人
"And all the people of the Earth"
请显现所谓的
shall see that thou art called
以上帝的名义
"by the name of the Lord."
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen... - Amen!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen... - Amen!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen... - Amen!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen... - Amen!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen... - Amen!
回家吧 犹太人
Go home, Jew!
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
她们对你做了什么?
What have they done to you?
我怀孕了
I was pregnant.
但是孩子没有了 汉娜
But I lost it, Hanna.
孩子没有了
I lost my baby.
你要把她偷偷带出村子
You will sneak her out of the village.
她需要看医生
She needs a doctor.
孩子没了 汉娜
I lost it, Hanna.
上帝的72个圣字的信藏在 摩西五经 里面
The 72 sacred letters of God are hidden in the Torah.
为了揭示密♥码♥
In order to reveal the code,
必须使用神圣默卡巴的力量
one must use the power of the holy merkabah.
神圣的默卡巴将把所有的卡巴拉元素结合在一起
The holy merkabah combines all of the kabbalistic elements together
代表人类的诞生
representing the creation of man.
72个圣字组合在一起
The 72 sacred letters come together
创造上帝的隐藏之物
to create the hidden name of God.
为了创造魔像
In order to create a Golem,
必须使用来自深山或森林
one must use virgin, unploughed soil,
未被耕耘的原始土壤
from a mountain or forest.
上帝隐藏的造物
The hidden name of God.
苏醒吧
Let there be life.
约瑟夫 不
Joseph! No!
求你了 约瑟夫
Please! Joseph!
约瑟夫 不
Joseph! No!
嘘
Shhhh.
嘘
Shhhh.
请好起来 孩子
Please be well, child.
这是她给我做的
She made this for me.
斯维特拉娜
Svetlana.
我的小宝贝
My little one.
她是个坚强的姑娘
She's a strong girl.
在上帝的帮助下 她会好起来的
With God's help, she'll be well again.
我正在尽我所能
I'm doing everything I can.
求你了
Please.
放过我们村
Have mercy on our village.
禁止外出
Nobody stays outside!
呆在家里
Stay in your home!
汉娜 你去哪?
Hanna, where are you going?
汉娜
Hanna.
本杰明?
Benjamin?
你没去过阁楼吧 箱子里的
You haven't been up in the attic, have you? The trunk...
这是什么?
What is this?
有多久了?
How long have you been...?
本杰明 拜托
Benjamin, please.
天哪
My God.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我受不了会再失去一个孩子
I couldn't bear the thought of losing another child.
本杰明 你不能走
Benjamin, you can't leave.
本杰明 听我说 站住
Benjamin, look at... stop...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk...
已经七年了
It's been seven years.
我们的孩子七年前就死了
Seven years since our boy died.
这段时间以来
This whole time,
你一直在骗我?
you've been lying to me?