七年了
For seven years?
阻止我们生孩子
Preventing us from having children,
阻止我们再有一个家庭?
from becoming a family again?
本杰明、
Benjamin...
你从没有去过约瑟夫的坟墓
You've never been to Joseph's grave.
他的墓前哪怕添过一块石头
Never left so much as a rock on his headstone.
也没流过眼泪
Never shed a tear.
本杰明 求你了
Benjamin, please.
你不觉得失去他 也让我崩溃吗
You don't think losing him broke me, too?
我受够了 汉娜
I'm done, Hanna.
我无法忍♥受你看那本书
I can't stand the sight of you always with your head in a bloody book.
逃避生活 逃避现实
Escaping life, escaping reality.
不管你研习了多少 无论你读了多少卡巴拉之书
However much you study, however many Kabbalah books you read,
你永远也不会知道为什么上帝会带走我们的儿子
you will never get an answer to why God took our son.
因为根本就没有
Because there isn't one.
你是个女人
You are a woman.
孕育生命的人
A giver of life.
上帝给了你使命 而你拒绝了
God has assigned you a calling and you are refusing it.
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed.
嘘
Shhh.
站住 你
Stop, you!
告诉过你
You have been told
别离开村子
not to leave the village.
我很快就会回来
I'll come back soon.
本杰明
Benjamin.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你从哪里弄来的?
Where did you get that?
是反击的时候了
It's time to fight back.
你要和我一起吗?
Are you with me?
你开一枪所有人都会死
You fire one shot and all hell will break loose.
我们都得躺下
They won't leave a single one of us standing.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
丽贝卡怀孕了
Rebecca was pregnant.
魔像只能用于保护
A golem is to be only used for protection.
为了更大的利益
For the greater good of all.
魔像可以进化
A golem can evolve.
过来
Here.
这以前是我儿子的
This used to be my son's.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
他和你差不多大
He would have been your age.
他难过时 这里能安慰他
It used to comfort him when he was upset.
别害怕 只是打雷
Don't be afraid. It's only thunder.
我就在主屋内
I'll be right inside the house.
汉娜?
Hanna?
这个男孩是什么?
What is this boy?
我做到了
I have done it.
我创造了一个魔像
I've created a golem.
孩子 你做了什么?
Child, what have you done?
这个孩子救了我
This boy saved me.
他赤手空拳对付了几个男人
He took on a handful of men with his bare hands...
它是无情的怪物
It is a heartless monster,
必须送他回去 否则就太晚了
and we must take it back from whence it came before it is too late.
他是我们的守护者
He is our protector.
我们的救世主
Our savior.
你已经签下了契约
You have created a pact with the sitra-achra.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
你不可能治好那个姑娘
You will never be able to heal that girl.
弗拉德米尔那伙人
It is only a matter of time before Vladmir and his men
会杀光 烧光我们所有人只是时间的问题
kill us all and burn our village to the ground.
你和我 我走过那条路
You and I, we have crossed paths before.
我小时候便已看过
I saw it all when I was a child.
我看见你消灭了我们的敌人 也看到你消灭了我们所爱的人
I saw you destroy our enemies, but also the ones we loved.
答应我
Promise me,
弗拉德米尔一走
as soon as Vladimir is gone,
你得取出他嘴里的羊皮纸
you take that parchment out of its mouth,
结束这个魔像之子
and put an end to this golem child.
我答应
I promise.
它不会像人类一样死去
It will never die like the rest of us.
刚才是你最后一次离开
This is the last time you leave
我未被治好的女儿身边
without my daughter standing on her feet.
你得穿真正的衣服
We need to get you some real clothes.
今晚会很冷
It's going to be cold tonight.
你可以睡在这里 在房♥子里
You can sleep here, inside the house.
嗯
Mmm.
很好吃
It's delicious.
如上帝所望
Just the way God intended it to be.
这些就够了吗
Ahh, are you sure that's all I can get you?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我该回去祷告了
I should get back to prayer.
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry, I can't.
你心里还有她
She still has your heart.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
不
No!
求你了
Please!
约瑟夫
Joseph!
约瑟夫
Joseph!
不
No!
你安全了
You're safe.
没事的
It's okay.
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
他们是畜生
They're animals.
真的是畜生
They're wild animals!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
是时候了
It's time.
本杰明
Benjamin!
我们不能这样的 孩子
This is not our way, son.
现在是了
It is now.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
本杰明
Benjamin!
不
No.
想干什么?
What do you want?
你们是凶手 请你们离开我们的村子
You're murderers! We want you out of our village, now.
谁都别想走
No one's going anywhere.
你的枪呢 犹太人?
Where's your gun now, Jew?
爸爸?
Papa?
停
Stop!
带上你的女儿
Take your daughter,
离开我们的村子
and get off our land.
现在
Now!
嘘
Shhh.
我们埋葬了雅各布
We buried Jacob.
别动
Stay still.
你是对的
You were right.
我们从一开始 就该为自己挺身而出
We should've stood up for ourselves from the beginning.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你现在在这
You're here now,
这才是最重要的
that's all that matters.
他不会伤害我们的吧?
He won't hurt us, right?
当然不会
Of course not.
他是来保护我们的
He's here to protect us.
一起吃吧
Join us.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事
I'm fine.
他喜欢音乐
He loves music.
你可以给他拉一首
You should play for him.
这音乐讲述了我们的故事
This music tells the story of our people.
我们的幸福
Our happiness.