What did he look like?
金发 像装甲机器人
A blonde, armour penetrating robot.
一身肌肉
He was pure muscle.
你以前从没见过他
And you never saw him before?
没有 他步伐像拳击手
Never. He moved exactly like a boxer.
始终保持防守
He kept his guard up,
可同时又似乎完全没章法
but at the same time seemed completely clueless.
怎么没章法 嗑药了
Clueless in what way? On drugs?
不是 是很奇怪
No, it was very strange.
就像受过训练 但从不听教练的话
As if he had trained, but never listened to his coach!
然后还有他妈更吓人的
And then there was something fucking scary.
我用力击打他的身体 正中无数拳
I hit him rock hard. About 100 punches went straight in.
但毫无效果 他就像没知觉
But nothing happened. As if he didn't feel anything.
你好 1B病房♥在哪
Hello. ward 1B?
走廊继续往里
Further down the hall.
詹·巴兰斯基
Jan Bublanski.
-你好吗 -好极了
- How are you? - Splendid.
找个没人打扰的地方谈话
I'll find a place where we can talk uninterrupted.
-米里亚姆·吴怎样了 -还在给她做检查
- How are Miriam Wu? - they're still examining her.
她和我一样 他们要找的不是她
She looks like me. It wasn't her they were after.
而是丽莎白斯·萨兰德
It was Lisbeth Salander.
我们已经从道格的名单上
We have identified
确认了29名嫖♥客♥和皮条客
29 customers and pimps from dag's list.
理论上说他们都有杀道格的动机
In theory, they all had a motive to murder Dag.
还缺8个名字 我们起了假名
Eight names are missing. we've given them pseudonyms.
-我们要怎么做 -马琳试着指认他们
- What are we doing about them? - Malin is trying to identify them.
一些假名米娅在论文里提到过
Some of the pseudonyms are mentioned in Mia's dissertation.
我们可以参考下 也许能找到真名
We can find references there which can lead to the names.
我先去拜访那些道格想揭露的人
First I'd like to visit the Dag wanted to expose.
-他们是最有可能的 -然后我们就可以跟进了
- They have the most to lose. - Then we can do the following.
斯坦·福斯特 搞定
Sten Falstre done. he's done.
卡尔·皮特森 搞定 皮埃尔·桑德斯特
Karl Petersson, done. Perier Sandstre
他和道格见过面了 所以我们曝光他
He's been confronted by Dag, so we'll expose him.
还有反间谍机关那个家伙 彼尤曼
And the guy from the security police force? Bjurman?
他和彼尤曼有什么联♥系♥ 和萨拉呢
What about the connection between him and bjurman? what about this zala?
我和彼尤曼还没彻底结束呢
I'm not completely finished with Bjurman.
我是彼尤曼
It's Bjurman.
我是布罗姆科斯特 你没给我打电♥话♥
Blomkvist here. You never called.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
你说谎了 你和彼尤曼一起工作
You lied to me. You and Bjurman worked together.
为什么我要告诉你和谁工作过
Why would I tell you who I worked with?
明天我会召开
Tomorrow I'm holding a press
关于道格和米娅的谋杀案新闻发布会
Conference regarding the murders of Dag and Mia,
我会发布性♥交♥易系列报道里的细节
I will give details about our article series on sex trade,
而你是唯一我要曝光的嫖♥客♥
And you're the only customer I'll expose.
所以你会有机会发表评论
So you'll have the opportunity to comment.
你想毁了我的生活 我为什么要和你谈
You want to destroy my life. Why would I talk to you?
因为你认识彼尤曼 有可能也认识萨拉
Since you know Bjurman, you probably know Zala as well?
喂
Hello?
知道他是谁吗
You know who he is?
那消息对你有多重要
What is that information worth to you?
他的真名叫做萨拉千古 但大家都叫他萨拉
His real name is Zalachenko, but he's called Zala.
我现在要告诉你的是最高机密
What I'm about to tell you now is top secret.
你明白对我最重要的是你要保密
You understand it's important to me that you guarantee source protection.
我已经做了
I've already done that.
萨拉千古生于1940年的苏联
Zalachenko was born in 1940 in what was then the soviet union.
战争中父母双亡
Both parents died during the war.
我想你应该知道苏军总参谋部情报总局吧
I assume you know what GRU was?
是的 军情部门
Yes, the military intelligence.
他在那儿工作 精通6种语言
He made his career in gru. Speaks six languages fluently.
是伪装和生存技能的专家
Expert in camouflage and survival techniques.
过去几年来他变得越来越堕落
Over the years he became more and more corrupt.
GRU从马德里的大使♥馆♥派出一名军情联♥系♥员
Gru sent a military attach
去寻找他
From the embassy in Madrid to find him -
并规劝他
And correct his ways.
交谈不愉快
Something went wrong during that conversation.
说直接点
Cut to the chase.
萨拉千古杀死了使♥馆♥的人
Zalachenko killed the man from the embassy.
他意识到无路可退
He realized he had burned all bridges,
去了瑞典 联♥系♥反间谍人员申请庇护
Went to sweden, contacted the security police and applied for asylum.
-然后呢 -你说政♥府♥的反应
- And? - The actions of the government?
当一个苏联顶级间谍申请避难
When a soviet top spy applies for asylum?
从未有主管因GRU的一名间谍精英落难瑞典
Never before had an operation's chief for one of gru's elite commands -
而有所动作
Desserted to sweden
-所以他留下来了 -是的
- So he could stay? - Yes.
-开始为你工作 -他是一座金矿
- And started working for you? - He was a gold mine.
我们给他瑞典身份 护照和钱
We gave him a swedish identity, a passport and some money.
从那时起 他自生自灭
From then on he managed on his own.
作为回报 他提供了很多有利情报
In return we received good favors for the information he provided us.
彼尤曼呢 他怎么卷进来了
What about Bjurman? where does he enter the picture?
彼尤曼
Bjurman...
我们那时很年轻 多大 25 30
We were young back then. what were we? 25? 30?
没资格处理萨拉千古这样的人
Not really qualified to handle someone like Zalachenko.
他在76年选举日来找我们
He came to us on election day in 76.
警♥察♥局连个鬼影都没有
Hardly a soul to be found at the police station.
每个人都休假或是忙于选举的事
Everybody had time off or were busy with the election.
我是当时的负责人
I was the officer in charge,
把他当做普通移♥民♥事务来办
And considered it a common immigration matter.
我让彼尤曼作为社工参加
I brought Bjurman as caseworker.
他后来的参与完全是偶然
His further involvement was completely random.
-偶然 -是的 确实是
- Random? - Yes, actually.
普罗瓦克戴尔
Praktvindel.
-什么 -这植物的名字
- What? - That's what it's called.
-萨拉千古现在在哪 -不知道
- Where is Zalachenko today? - I don't know.
办他的案子直到1985年 后来我接到了其他任务
I had his case until 1985. I then received other tasks.
你给他新的身份和瑞典名字 是什么
You gave him a new identity and a Wwedish name. What is it?
-不能告诉你 -说吧
- That I won't tell you. - Come on.
你想知道谁是萨拉
You wanted to know who Zala is.
确信你遵守承诺我才说更多
I'm not saying more until I know you're true to your word.
我相信萨拉千古涉嫌三起谋杀
I believe Zalachenko committed three murders,
而警♥察♥通缉错了人
And the police is hunting the wrong person.
-为什么萨兰德不是凶手 -
- Why isn't Salander the murderer?
我相信是萨拉千古做的
I believe Zalachenko did it.
你错了
You are mistaken.
萨拉没有杀任何人 他69岁了而且有点残疾
Zala has not murdered anyone. He's 69 and somewhat disabled.
走路拄拐 他不可能东奔西跑杀人的
Walks around on crutches. He's not been running around shooting people.
如果他想犯案 还得让福利机构开车送他
If he wants to commit murder, he'll have to order welfare transport.
希望在你的报道里不会看到我的名字
I hope I won't have to see my name in your paper now.
你想要多少
What do you want for it?
一半 20万现金
Half. 200000. cash.
好 我现在没钱 但我们可以去取
Okay. I don't have the money here, but we'll go pick them up.
-什么时候 -马上
- When? - At once.
我会去取的
I'll go pick them up.
-怎么样了 -什么怎么样
- How did it go? - With what?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
彼尤曼的仓库 你应该烧成平地
Bjurman's retreat, you were supposed to burn it to the ground.
我们 正要去
We... we were just about to
没时间
No time?
我们立即去办 然后去取钱
We'll fix it right away. We'll pick up the money afterwards.
我们很快会带着钱回来 好吗
We'll be right back with the cash. okay?
我在这等
I'll wait here.
操 是那个小贱♥人♥萨兰德
What the fuck...? It's that little bitch Salander.
我们他妈的到处找她
We've been fucking looking for you.
连你小女友都不知道你在哪儿
Not even your little girlfriend knew where you were.
至少她是这么说的 对吧 马吉
At least that's what she told us. Right, Magge?
真♥他♥妈♥小可怜啊
Fucking carpet muncher.
我想她会用屌♥
I think she could use some cock.
试试
Try it.
滚开 蠢猪
Move, fucking retard.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
妈的
电影精选列表