but we must never reveal our sources.
这是关乎被米娅访问过的女孩们的安全
It's about the safety of those girls Mia interviewed.
这攸关生死
It can be life or death.
要把这文章付印吗
Are we printing this?
-我认为那是道格的遗愿 -同意
- I think that's what Dag would've wanted. - Agreed.
克里斯特
Christer?
当然
Sure.
我们收到一份关于凶器的临时报告
We have received a temporary report about the murder weapon.
-非法的 -不 绝对合法
- It's illegal? - No, it's perfectly legal.
是属于尼尔斯·埃里克·彼尤曼律师的
It belongs to solicitor Nils Erik Bjurman.
1983年买♥♥的 他在加尔代有房♥子
Aacquired in 1983. He's got an address on Gardet.
立刻去那
There you go.
且我们鉴定出两枚指纹
We could also identify two sets of fingerprints.
一个1981出生的女人
A woman born in 1981.
1998年在盖姆拉斯坦因袭击他人被捕
Arrested for assault in Gamla Stan in 1998,
当时指纹被记录在案
when the fingerprints were taken.
-有名字吗 -她叫丽莎白斯·萨兰德
- Do you have a name? - her name is Lisbeth...Salander.
丽莎白斯·萨兰德好像挺棘手的
Lisbeth Salander seems quite disturbed,
她有个法定监护人
She's under a legal guardian.
猜是谁
Guess who the guardian is?
尼尔斯·彼尤曼律师
Solicitor Nils Bjurman.
安斯基得案凶器的持有者
The owner of the murder weapon in Enskede.
她在学校就已经很粗暴
She was already violent in school.
少年时曾接受精神治疗
Psychiatric treatment as a teen.
我们认为她以卖♥♥淫为生
We think she supports herself through prostitution.
且记录上写着有暴♥力♥倾向
And documented violent tendencies.
我们有萨兰德的地址吗
We have Salander's address?
斯德哥尔摩的伦德格坦
Lundagatan in Stockholm.
站住 警♥察♥ 过马路
Stop! Police. Cross the street.
-抓到萨兰德了吗 -没 我们在等支援
- Have you arrested Salander? - No, we're waiting for backup.
-打给我 -我们搞定后给你回话
- Call me. - I'll call when we're done.
妓♥女♥们不再有社会地位
Hookers have no class anymore.
她们每况愈下 你要逮捕她吗
They look more fucked up every day. Would you pick her up?
有个更简单的方法
There has to be a simpler way.
为什么要这么兴师动众
Why call in the storm troopers to catch one small fish?
那女的身高1米5 体重40公斤
The girl is 150 cm tall and weighs 40 kg.
我们进去了 但公♥寓♥是空的
We're in but the apartment is empty.
已确认
Affirmative.
-法斯特 -怎么
- Faste? - Yes?
为什么门上写萨兰德·吴
Why did it say Salander Wu on the door?
毫无头绪
Have no idea.
你好 我是彼尤曼
Hello, this is Bjurman.
请留言 稍后回复你
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.
有人吗
Hello?
那个角度再照一张 那样更全面
Snap one from that angle as well, so we get it properly.
她在那儿
She's in there..
谢谢 我想死咖啡了
Thanks. My coffee craving was about to kill me.
你有什么发现吗
What have you found?
彼尤曼 还有一枚空的马格南枪弹壳
Bjurman, and an empty Magnum bullet box.
我们在查指纹
We're checking it for prints.
还有每月关于萨兰德报告的复印件
And copies of monthly reports on Salander,
那是发送给监护中心
which he's been sending to the Guardianship.
从报告看 萨兰德就是个天使
According to the reports Salander is basically an angel.
我们把尸体翻过来了 你们得看看这个
We have turned him around. There is something you should see.
我是个残暴的猪和强♥奸♥犯
"I am a sadistic pig and a rapist".
-你怎么看 -不错的杀人动机
- What do you think? - Not a bad motive for murder.
丽莎白斯 28岁 三起杀人案的通缉犯
LISBETH 28 SOUGHT FOR THREE MURDERS
通缉安斯基得三起杀人案的凶手
Sought For Three Murders In Enskede
通缉三起杀人案的凶手
Hunted For THREE MURDERS
记者布罗姆科斯特发现凶杀案受害者
Journalist Blomkvist found the murder victims
今天下午又一名受害者被发现
This afternoon another victim was found.
56岁的资深律师
The 56 year old socially commited solicitor
被发现在其公♥寓♥遇害
was found shot in his apartment.
警♥察♥正在调查这几起杀人案是否有关联
Police is investigating if the murders are connected.
其中一位受害者在
One of the victims worked for the newspaper Millennium,
布罗姆科斯特任总编的千禧年报社供职
where Blomkvist is editor in charge.
据布罗姆科斯特称 史万森将要撰写
According to Blomkvist, Svensson was about to write about
有关安全与黑客的报道
it security and hackers.
这对他的家庭和同事
It's a great loss for his family and collegues
还有整个新闻界都是个巨大的损失
and the whole journalist community.
这是对自♥由♥社会的野蛮攻击
A brutal attack on free society.
-为什么告诉他们这些 -那是真♥相♥
- Why did you tell them that? - Because it's true.
道格的专题之一就是报导黑客攻击
One of dag's specialties was hacking.
我们已经同意他的下个题目是这个了
We had agreed that it would be his next case.
我想在警♥察♥之前找到某人
And I want to find a certain person before the police does.
丽莎白斯会读我写的所有报道
Lisbeth reads everything I write.
不论她在哪儿
No matter where she is.
都会对这感兴趣的
And she's quite interested in the subject.
这个发言也许能让她联♥系♥我
This statement might make her contact me.
-你不怀疑吗 -怀疑什么
- You have no doubts? - About what?
不
No.
-不 -丽莎白斯没杀任何人
- No? - Lisbeth has not murdered anyone.
-道格的电♥话♥ -我来接
- That's Dag's phone. - I'll get it.
因地戈市场调查部
Indigo market research.
早上好 我是古纳·彼尤曼
Good morning, my name is Gunnar Bjurman.
我已经收到您有趣的申请
I have received an interesting offer from you.
警方发现以芮纳的地方
This is where police found Irina
道格·史万森的调查副本
Dag Svensson's research copy
-她在找什么文件 -史万森的邮箱日志
- Which documents were she looking for? - The e-mail log from Svenson.
或是他的研究
Or his research.
能追踪到她吗
Can you track her?
不行 她可不简单
No. she doesn't work like that.
她当然有理由躲起来
She's got a reason to stay hidden.
-你也认为她有罪 -我可没那么说
- Do you think she's guilty as well? - I'm not saying anything.
我知道她什么也没做 至少这次没有
I know she hasn't done anything. Not this time.
为什么要问 妈妈
Why do you ask, mom?
该死的警♥察♥做的 那群猪
The fucking police did it. The pigs!
这地方看上去糟透了
This place looks fucking awful.
我不知道 她消失了
I don't know. she is vanished.
等等 有人敲门
Wait, somebody is at the door.
你好 米里亚姆 我是托尼·斯嘉乐 记者
Hi, Miriam. Tony Scala, journalist.
你的女友涉嫌三宗谋杀
Your girlfriend is suspected of three murders.
你能肯定当时和萨兰德在国外吗
Can you confirm that you spent time abroad with Salander?
你迟早得和媒体说的 我可以帮你
You have to talk to the media sooner or later. I can help you.
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Go to hell you fucking pig!
特浓意式咖啡
A double espresso.
为什么你觉得丽莎白斯是无罪的
Why do you think Lisbeth is innocent?
他没理由杀道格或米娅
She had no reason to kill Dag or Mia.
尤其是米娅
Especially not Mia.
米娅想要揭露贩卖♥♥人口
Mia wanted to expose human trafficking.
听起来丽莎白斯早该做了
Sounds like something Lisbeth could've done.
丽莎白斯调查那些仇视女性的男人
Lisbeth detests men who hates women.
我们有证据表明她在犯罪现场出现过
We have proof she was at the scene of the crime.
你们发现了指纹
So you found fingerprints?
是的 她接触过谋杀凶器
Yes, she's connected to the murder weapon.
那不代表她开了枪
That doesn't mean she pulled the trigger.
彼尤曼 她的监护人
And Bjurman? Her gardian
答案就在史万森的调查当中
The answer lies in Svenson's research.
这是警♥察♥的事
This is a police matter.
我们不需要私♥家♥侦♥探♥和他们荒谬的设想
We do not need private detectives and their wild theories.
我没什么设想
I have no theories.
我是说丽莎白斯没杀道格和米娅
I'm stating that Lisbeth did not kill Dag and Mia.
我想提供证据 指出凶手另有其人
I want to present evidence. I want to point out an alternative killer -
还要写篇你们这批人不想看到的报导
And write an article you and your peers won't like.
-我是彼尤曼 -你好 这里是因地戈
- This is Bjurman. - Hi, this is Indigo.
您收到旅行指南了吗
Good, did you receive the travel instructions?
是的 那不是问题
Yes, that's not a problem.
这个抽奖和手♥机♥
This lottery and the cellphone ...
你仍然是20名候选者之一
You're still one of the 20 selected.
-我们见过面吗 -没有
- Have we met before? - No.
你看着眼熟
电影精选列表