《玩火的女孩》 斯蒂格·拉尔松著
Stieg Larsson's "The Girl Who Played With Fire"
你好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
过来 对 就那样 好多了
Come here. Yes, like that. Much better.
你能乖点吗
Will you be good to me?
你能乖点吗 我就会对你温柔
Will you be good to me? Then I'll be good to you.
太迟了
It's too late.
www.Bjurman.se
www.Bjurman.se
查找彼尤曼主机
Find Bjurman Home
连接彼尤曼主机
Connect Bjurman ASPHYXIAO
进行加密连接
Open Encrypted Connection
尼尔斯·彼尤曼先生
我们很高兴地通知您
为您在周五即2009年11月7日预约了
24号♥门诊的特拉维尔医生
地址在马赛尤金皮埃尔林荫大道
请于约定时间两周前予以确认
我们希望能够为你解忧
萨兰德女士
Alright, MR Salander.
我在道可姆给你买♥♥了这间公♥寓♥
还以沃斯企业的名义
在道可姆租了一个邮箱
我会把所有投资账户文件寄给你
包括银行证明和股权收益
当然这需要您的签名
这点钱是你母亲留给你的
已经扣除了葬礼费用
彼尤曼律师
Solicitor Bjurman?
是我
Yes?
关于警方一份1993年的档案 丽莎白斯·萨兰德
This is regarding a police file dated 1993. Lisbeth Salander.
我老板想看
My employer would like to take a look at it.
是吗 你老板是谁
Really? And who is your employer?
档案在我的库房♥里
I have the case files stored at my retreat.
-你有复印件吗 -没
- Do you have copies? - No.
-她还在国外吗 -嗯 很可能
- Is she still abroad? - Yes, Most likely.
谢谢
Thank you.
彼尤曼
Bjurman?
保持联♥系♥
I will stay in touch.
你该向监护中心汇报我的情况
You're supposed file reports about me to the guardianship.
-是的 -每月如此 你真马虎
- I do. - Each month. You're sloppy.
-有些报告存在库房♥了 -闭嘴
- I have some reports stored at my retreat. - Shut your mouth.
如果你报告里记录我行为良好
If your reports say I'm behaving well,
等我不再被监护 我就放你走
I will let you go when I'm no longer under the guardianship.
如果你办不到
If you can't do it,
我就把我们的录像寄给全国的报社
I'll send our movie to every newspaper in the country.
如果我有什么三长两短
If something happens to me, or if I die,
影片也会被公诸于世
it will be made public.
且如果你再碰我 我就杀了你
And if you touch me again, I'll kill you.
如果你去马赛的那个诊所除掉纹身
If you visit that clinic in Marseille for tattoo removal,
我会在你的额头上再纹一次
I'll redo my work. On your forehead.
-明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yes.
是萨拉吗
Is this Zala?
尼尔斯·彼尤曼
Nils Bjurman.
你感兴趣的丽莎白斯·萨兰德的警方档案
You're interested the police file on Lisbeth Salander.
我把它放在一个安全的地方
I have it in a safe place.
我会给你的 但你得先干掉萨兰德
I'll let you have it, but only if you take care of Salander first,
她有一张我的光盘
she has a Dvd which belongs to me,
我拿到以后 档案就归你
When I have it, you'll have the file,
她回瑞典了 要找她不难
She's back in Sweden, and probably not difficult to find,
-你还跟她见面吗 -谁
- Do you still see her? - Who?
-丽莎白斯·萨兰德 -我已经一年没见过她了
- Lisbeth Salander. - I haven't seen her in a year.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why is that? - I don't know.
前一天我们还通话 隔天她就不接电♥话♥了
One day we'll talk. The next day she won't answer the phone.
我们得走了
We must go now.
今天道格·史万森会参加编辑会议
Dag Svensson will show up at the editorial meeting today.
-道格是谁 -他写些关于贩卖♥♥人口的东西
- Dag who? - He writes about human trafficking.
关于东欧的女孩
The girls from Eastern Europe.
-他人怎么样 -自♥由♥作家 年轻且勇敢
- What kind of guy is he? - Freelance. Young and bold.
-合适 -合适
- Fit. - Fit?
-你从事这个专题多久了 -大约四年
- For how long have you been working on it? - About four years.
从我女朋友那得到灵感的
I found the subject through my girlfriend.
她研究性别问题而且是个犯罪学家
She's researching gender and is a criminologist.
她在攻读人口贩卖♥♥方向的博士
She's pursuing a Ph.D. in human trafficking.
那你们是合作吗
So you work as a team?
不 米娅侧重研究被卖♥♥的女孩
No, Mia focuses on the girls.
而我更关注人贩子和买♥♥家市场
I focus more on distributors and the span of customers.
那你有什么发现吗
And what have you found?
我找到几个重要买♥♥家
I have found several prominent customers.
他们当中有些人在司法部门任职
Amongst them someone from the Justice Department,
曾参与制定新的色情产业法案
who participated in shaping the new sex market legislation.
还有三个警♥察♥
Three police men,
一个来自外斯 一个来自赛克
One from Vice, one from Seck.
五个律师 一个法官和一个检查官
Five solicitors one judge and one prosecutor
被拐卖♥♥的女孩们
The affected girls
处于社会最低层
are so low on the social ladder.
完全得不到司法庇护
They're irrelevant to the justice system.
因此针对东欧少女的犯罪不会被优先处理
Crimes against young Eastern European girls is not a priority.
妓♥女♥就是妓♥女♥ 这
A whore is a whore. That...
就是司法系统的潜规则
... is a part of the system.
-你的调查进展如何 -我已完成了调查
- How far have you progressed? - I've completed the research.
但还需验证证据
What's missing is checking the facts
还有跟我曝光的对象对质
And confronting the customers I want to expose.
慢着
Hang on.
上次我没仔细验证证据
The last time I didn't check my facts properly,
为此我在监狱待了三个月
I spent three months behind bars.
每个人都有机会对指控发表评论
Everybody will get their chance to comment on the allegations.
不必担心
There is no need for you to worry.
文件经得起考验
The documentation is water-proof.
-听起来很可靠 -是的
- That sounds reassuring. - Yes.
好的 我们不会高薪聘你
Okay... We don't pay any huge salary.
给你为期两个月的项目性职位
I suggest a two month project position.
你可以在那边办公
You can have a desk there.
-可以吗 -是的 非常好
- Does it sound good? - Yes, excellent.
切记 我们是在以身涉险
We're poking our heads out with this case. We have to realize that.
这可能也是千禧年的办社宗旨
That is supposedly the whole point of of Millennium?
-这是我们相聚的理由 -是的 欢迎加入千禧年
- That's why we're sitting here. - Yes, welcome to Millennium.
谢谢
Thanks.
桑斯特
Sandstr?
桑斯特
Sandstr?
-我们有份差事给你 -我不想干
- We have a job for you. - I don't think...
是的 实际上我们知道
Yes, we do, actually.
你好 阿曼斯基
Hello, Armanskij.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
一年多了
More than a year.
你想要什么 要份工作吗
What do you want? Do you need a job?
你在别的地方有工作吗
Do you work some place else?
我一直在环游各地 刚回瑞典
I have been travelling. I just recently returned to Sweden.
-你都去过什么地方 -到处走走
- Where have you been? - Here and there.
澳大利亚 新西兰 最近几个月在加勒比
Australia, New Zealand. The last few months in the Caribbean.
我不知道为什么不辞而别
I don't know why I didn't say goodbye.
因为你并不在乎别人
Because you don't really care about other people.
你把那些想成为你朋友的人当垃圾
You treat people trying to be your friends like shit.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
布罗姆科斯特一直在找你
Blomkvist has been looking for you.
他每月至少打一次电♥话♥问起你
He's called at least once a month to inquire about you.
他很担心 就跟豪尔格·帕姆根一样
He cares as well. Just like Holger Palmgren.
他中风两年了
It has been two years since he had a stroke,
而你从没去看过他
and you haven't even visited him.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
你甚至连他的死活都不知道
You don't even know if he's dead or alive.
你失踪了
You've been missing.
我一直在旅行 我必须逃离一段时间
I've been travelling. I had to run away for a while.
你一直在担心我吗
Have you been worried?
没有 你可以做任何事
No. You can do anything.
事实如比
That's how it is.
新监护人
How are things with the new...
这么样
... guardian?
彼尤曼
Bjurman.
他还可以 不错
电影精选列表