Two minutes ago, we were walking that way,
两分钟前 我们还走在那条路上
and now you're leading me back the way we came.
现在你要把我带回我们来的那条路
No. Sara, we're following the river down. Remember?
不 萨拉 我们一直沿着河向下游走 你忘了吗 ?
We're not climbing the mountain.
我们没有在爬山
Down.
往下
Water flows down.
水是向下流的
See?
看到了吗 ?
I feel guilty too.
我也觉得内疚
what do you mean?
内疚什么 ?
My parents' bodies.
我父母的尸体
but she looked.
我闭上了眼睛 但是她看到了
the difference between us.
有人吗 !这个差异一直存在于我们之间
and I turn away.
该死 她看到了不好的东西 我却避开了
What she saw-- - you recorded that?
她看到的 你竟然录音了 ?
You gave me permission, the other day.
你之前同意了的
That's why you questioned me so much last night. - Yeah, I'm doing a story.
所以你昨晚才会问我那么多问题--是的 我在做一个报道
That's why you stayed at the campsite-- for your story.
所以你才会留下 待在露营地那里--都是为了你的故事
In part.
这只是一部分原因
Also because I was concerned about you... and your sister,
我是因为关心你...和你的妹妹
and I liked you.
我喜欢你
Do you even have a brother? Of course I do.
还有 你真的有一个哥哥吗 ?当然了
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Mikey.
他叫米基
Which ear is he deaf in? His his
他是哪只耳朵失聪了 ?他的他的
okay, yes, i wanted to get closer to you for the story.
好吧 没错 我是为了这篇报道接近你的
Yes, but also mainly to get closer to a pretty girl in the bar.
我承认 但也是因为我想在酒吧里接近一个漂亮女孩
Who are you? Everything else i told you is true.
你是谁 ?我告诉你的一切都是真的
When did you meet Jess? I've never met her.
你什么时候见过杰茜 我从没见过她
Yes, you did. Why do you keep saying that? It was just a line in a bar.
不 你见过 你为什么一直这么说
Give me your phone. Why?
把手♥机♥给我 为什么 ?
Why not? Because it's my phone.
为什么不给 ?因为这是我的手♥机♥
You're hiding something?
你在隐瞒什么事情吗 ?
You're getting just a little too agitated. It's making me uncomfortable.
你变得有点过于激动了 这让我很不安
I'm lost in the woods with a strange man who's been lying to me,
我和一个一直在欺骗我的陌生人一起 在这片森林里迷了路
and I do not give a shit if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
我一点也不在乎是不是让你不舒服了
Now, give me your phone! All right, calm down.
马上把你的手♥机♥给我 !好吧 你先冷静一点
I'll give you the phone.
我把手♥机♥给你
Don't mess with it first. I'm unlocking it!
你先别乱动 我正在解锁 !
What are you doing? I'm deleting all the recordings.
你干嘛 ?我要把所有的录音都删掉
are a journalist, then permission is revoked.
即便你真的是一个记者 我也收回我的许可
You cannot use my story.
你不可以报道我的故事
How do you--
你怎么--
how do you what?
什么我怎么 ?
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
What?
什么?
You met me on purpose, didn't you?
你是故意接近我的 对吗 ?
I don't know what you think...
我不知道你怎么想
Or what you're talking about.
也不知道你在说什么
What did you do to her? Who, Jess?
你对她做了什么 ?谁 ?杰茜 ?
Yeah. I've never met her.
是的 我从来没有见过她
There are photos right here on this phone.
照片就在手♥机♥上
Give me the phone. Stay back.
给我手♥机♥ 你回去 别过来
Give me the damn phone! No!
给我手♥机♥ !不 !
Give me it!
快给我!
Sara!
萨拉 !
Hey, you're gonna get lost!
嘿 你会迷路的 !
Come back!
回来!
Sara!
萨拉 !
No.
不
Sara!
萨拉 !
Aiden?
艾登 ?
Sara!
萨拉 !
Turn around, Sara.
转过来 萨拉
No.
不
No.
不
Turn around, Sara.
回头 萨拉
Turn around, Sara.
回头 萨拉
Turn around, Sara.
回头 萨拉
Turn around, Sara.
回头 萨拉
You're not real!
你不是真实的 !转过来 萨拉
Turn around, Sara.
回头 萨拉
Turn around, Sara.
回头 萨拉
Michi? Rob. Hey.
米基 ?罗伯 嘿
We'll find her. Don't worry.
我们会找到她的 不要担心
Sara.
萨拉
Sara.
萨拉
Sara.
萨拉
It's me, hoshiko.
是我 星子
What are you doing down here? Come.
你在那里做什么 ?过来
Come where? You come.
去哪 ?你过来
Miss Jess want to see you.
杰茜小姐想要见你
Jess?
杰茜 ?
I take you. Down here?
我带你去 这里 ?
What's making that noise?
那是什么声音 ?
Animal. That doesn't sound like an animal.
动物 听起来不像是动物
Why is Jess down here?
杰茜为什么会在这里 ?
Tell me!
告诉我 !
Help!
救命 !
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗 ?
Help!
救命 !
Help!
救命 !
Sara? Aiden?
是萨拉吗 ?艾登 ?
Sara. Aiden!
萨拉 艾登 !
You gotta get me out of here. Hold on.
你要把我救出去 坚持住
I'm gonna find something to throw down for you.
我去找东西扔下去给你
Aiden, don't leave me, please! No!
艾登 不要离开我 求你了 !不要离开我 !
No.
不
No.
不
If you see something bad, it's not real. It's just in your head.
如果你看到不好的东西 那都不是真的 只是幻觉
If you see something bad, it's not real. It's in your head.
如果你看到不好的东西 那都不是真的 只是幻觉
If you see something bad, it's not real. It's in your head.
如果你看到不好的东西 那都不是真的 是幻觉
It's in your head.
只是幻觉
It's in your head.
只是幻觉
It's in your head.
只是幻觉
No.
不
No!
不 !
Sara! Aiden.
萨拉 !艾登
Sara, hang on.
萨拉 抓住
Aiden, get me out of here.
艾登 救我出去
Okay. All right, grab that.
好的 没问题 抓住
I gotcha.
我抓住了
Okay.
好的
Pull.
拉
Hey.
嘿
Sara, you okay?
萨拉 你还好吗 ?
Michi was right.
米基说的是对的
does make you see things.
这个森林会让你看到东西
Look.
你看
I found a place.
我发现了一个地方
It might have a radio. It's a ranger station. It's not that far.
那里也许会有无线电 是个公园管理处 离这儿不太远
You just stumbled across it right now?
你刚才偶然发现的 ?
Here.
给
Take the knife.
拿着这把刀
Why am I taking the knife?
我为什么要拿着这把刀 ?
So you trust me more.
这样你才能更信任我
We're in this together, right?
我们现在在一条船上 不是吗 ?
Right.
是的
Just let me wash off first.
让我先去洗一洗
Sara.
萨拉
You all right?
你还好吗 ?