Please.
你先回家吧 求你了
Morning. Morning.
早啊 早
Michi, this is Sara.
米基 这是萨拉
Hello. Thanks for this.
你好 感谢帮忙
Michi does these suicide watch hikes off the books.
米基是非官方的监视自杀的徒步者
That's very good of you.
你好棒
What?
怎么了 ?
You must understand,
你必须要明白
after this long
都过了这么久了
most people who go into the forest to die are already dead.
大多数进入森林试图自杀的人都已经死了
She's not dead.
她没有死
Do you have family?
你有家庭么 ?
I have children. Okay.
我有孩子 好
If this was your child,
如果是在森林里的是你的孩子
if you knew she was lost and in pain,
如果你知道她走失了而且很痛苦
you'd do anything to help, wouldn't you?
你也会做任何事去帮助她 不是么 ?
I can't prove to you that I'm right.
我无法向你证明我是对的
All I can do is ask you to understand where I'm coming from.
我只能告诉你我从哪儿而来
I still think you should not go. Why?
我仍然认为你不该去为什么 ?
Because you're sad.
因为你很悲伤
Okay? Let's go.
好了么 ?我们走吧
Jukai means "sea of trees."
"Jukai"是指树的海洋
If you look down from mount fuji,
如果你从富士山上向下看
the forest looks like an ocean.
这森林就像一片海洋
There's ice caves beneath the forest.
那儿有些冰穴在森林下面
There's whole sections that have never been explored.
那里的整片区域都还未经探索
Some people believe it's a gateway to the other side.
有些人相信那是去往地球另一边的通道
Sara!
萨拉 !
Take a look at this.
来看看这个
Okay, that's weird. Why is that happening?
好奇怪 怎么会这样 ?
Iron deposits in the mountain. It's crazy, huh?
因为山里面有铁矿 很疯狂吧 ?
Yeah. Look.
听着
People sometimes see things in the forest.
人们有时会在森林里看到一些东西
Important to remember.
要牢记
If you see anything bad, anything strange,
如果你看到不好的 奇怪的东西
it is not real.
那都不是真的
Okay? It's not there.
懂吗? 那不是你看到的
It's here.
那都是幻觉
Watch out. I got it.
小心 没事
Let's head this way.
我们走这边
What's that?
那是什么 ?
If you bring a tent, you're not sure.
如果带了帐篷 说明还在犹豫自杀
Stay here.
待在这儿
What will you do if we don't find your sister today?
如果今天找不到你妹妹 你打算怎么办 ?
Try again tomorrow.
明天接着找
What if we don't find her tomorrow?
那如果明天还找不到呢 ?
How does it feel to be in the forest where she disappeared?
身处她失踪的森林 你有什么感受 ?
It feels...
感觉...
Necessary.
来这儿很必要
Jess ever tried suicide before?
杰茜曾经有没有自杀过 ?
She was living in Florida a few years ago
几年前她住在佛罗里达州
and one night she wasn't picking up the phone.
有天晚上她不接电♥话♥
I just knew something was wrong.
我就知道出事了
I got 911 to check on her.
我打了911去看她
They found her unconscious. She'd taken some sleeping pills.
他们发现她当时已经无意识了 是安♥眠♥药♥
That was the second time. First time was back in college.
那已经是第二次了 第一次是在她上大学的时候
Pills then too? Mm-hmm.
也是安♥眠♥药♥ ?嗯 对
I mean, knowing Jess, she probably just thought it was romantic,
我了解杰茜 她大概就是觉得那样很浪漫
following in the footsteps of her favorite poet.
追随她喜欢的诗人的脚步
"Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
“没有人在意 甚至鸟和树也是这样
if mankind perished utterly.
如果人类悲哀地死去
And spring herself..."
春天她自己...”
"When she woke at dawn, would scarcely know that we were gone."
“当她在黎明中苏醒 她并不知道我们已灭亡”
Now, what's a guy like you memorize Sara Teasdale for?
你这样的人背萨拉蒂斯黛尔的诗做什么 ?
Meet a lot of girls on their junior year abroad?
艳遇许多海外少女吗 ?
Whatever works.
管用就行
Hey, michi, what happened?
嘿 米基 怎么样 ?
He will be okay, i think.
他应该没事
Let's go.
我们走吧
What's that?
那个是 ?
People use tape or rope like this
人们用这样的带子或绳子
if they think they might want to find their way back out.
如果他们想再回去
Or they hope somebody will follow the rope
或者他们希望有天有人能够通过绳子
to remove their body from the forest one day.
找到并带走他们的尸体
This one looks recent.
这条看着像最近的
Doesn't look like anyone's here. Maybe they changed their mind.
这儿好像没有人可能他们改主意了
I must cut him down.
我得把他放下来
I'll make a note of where he is. Why?
我要记一下他的位置为什么呀 ?
So the rangers can retrieve the body.
这样搜救队员就能够将尸体送回了
Michi.
米基
Take a break.
我们休息一下
Help me.
救命啊
Can we go this way?
我们能走这条路么 ?
I mean, if we're just picking a direction.
我是说 如果我们是在选走哪的话
Come.
走吧
Jess!
杰茜 !
Jess!
杰茜 !
We must turn back soon.
我们得回去了
What, already?
什么 现在吗 ?
We're several hours from the trail.
我们距离马路已经有几小时的步行距离了
We do not stay in the forest after dark.
我们得在天黑前出去
In the day, easy to get lost.
在白天 都很容易走失
At night, you're blind and temperature drops quickly.
晚上伸手不见五指 而且温度会下降很快
Jess!
杰茜 !
Do you see something?
你看到什么了吗 ?
Oh, my god, that's her tent.
哦 天呐 这是她的帐篷
Jess! Jess!
杰茜 !杰茜 !
I knew it! Jess!
我认识的 !杰茜 !
It's her! It is! It's her! Oh, my god.
是她 !是她 !天呐
Michi, you said if they bring a tent, it means they're not sure.
米基 你说过如果他们带帐篷 就代表他们还在犹豫
Oh, my god, she's close. She's so close.
哦 天呐 她就在附近 她这么近
Jess! Jess! Jess!
杰茜 !杰茜 !杰茜 !
Jess!
杰茜 !
Jess? Hello!
杰茜 ?有人么
Hello?
有人么 ?
Since she's not here, we'll come back tomorrow morning.
看来她不在这儿 我们明早再回来
We must go now. We've got to stay.
我们得走了 我们要留下来
We must go now. You can leave a note for her.
我们现在得走了 你可以给她留个条
Leave a note? Are you crazy? I'm staying. I'm staying till she comes back.
留条 ?你傻了吧 ?我要留下来 我要留在这等她回来
Aiden, tell him.
艾登 告诉他
No, he's right.
不 他说的没错
We can come back tomorrow. Tomorrow?
我们明天再来嘛 明天 ?
No, tomorrow is gonna be too late.
不 明天就晚了
She left the tent. She's gonna come back to sleep. Her clothes are on the line.
她离开了帐篷 她会回来睡觉的 她的衣服还挂在绳上呢
Sleeping here is foolish.
在这儿睡太傻了
We'll not stop looking for Jess-- in the daytime.
我们不会放弃找杰茜的 在白天的时候
Now we must go.
但现在我们得走了
I understand.
我明白了
You two go. Go.
你俩走吧 走吧
It's all right. I understand. You go.
没事的 我理解 你们走吧
You cannot stay!
你不能待在这 !
jukai, people see bad things.
人们晚上在这儿会看到不好的东西
do bad things. Very bad things.
有时也会做些不好的事情 非常糟糕的事情
The forest draws out your fear, your sadness.
这森林会增大你的恐惧 你的悲伤
yurei, michi? You sound like the girl from the visitor center.
米基 你也信幽灵 ?你就像游客中心的那女孩似的
I came 6,000 miles to find my sister.
我从6000公里外来找我妹妹
She's here in these woods. I'm not leaving without her.
她就在这片林子里 我不会一个人走掉的
Thanks for your help.
感谢你的帮助
I'm so grateful. Really.
我非常感激 真的
But I'm staying.
但我还是要留下来