Oh, god, help me! Somebody help! Help me!
噢 天啊 救命啊 !谁来救救我啊 !救命 !
attention, please.
各位旅客请注意
from Honolulu...
日本航♥空♥公♥司♥ 3400号♥航♥班♥ 由火奴鲁鲁飞往...
Leave a message.
你好 这里是杰茜 请留言
the mailbox is full
语♥音♥信箱已满
at this time.
现在无法接收新的语♥音♥
Good-bye.
再见
Hello?
喂
Is this Sara price? I am with the yamanashi police.
请问是萨拉 普莱斯吗 ?这里是山梨县警局
your sister teaches,
你妹妹曾执教的学校
with us.
递交了一份失踪报告给我们警方
Look, Jess has done this before. I'm sure she's okay.
听着 杰茜以前就这么干过 我敢保证她肯定没事
The last time I talked to her she sounded... off.
我上次跟她聊的时候她听起来很失落
Hey. You know Jess.
嘿 你了解杰茜的
Everything's great. Then it's terrible.
我们本来一切都好,她一出现就急转直下
No, it wasn't just a bad mood.
不 那不仅仅是心情不好
Okay, look, let's forget about dinner.
好吧 听着 别想准备晚餐的事了
I'll take them to a restaurant. No.
我会带他们去饭店的 不
It's your boss. We're going to impress her. I'll be fine. I promise.
那是你老板 我们要一起打动她 我会好好的 我保证
to finally meet you.
萨拉 终于能见到你真高兴
Baby, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗 ?
I don't understand.
我不理解
If you know she went there, why aren't you already looking for her?
既然你们都知道她进了那里,那为什么不去搜救她 ?
in aokigahara forest.
你妹妹最后露面的地方是在青木原树海
some people commit suicide.
虽然这样说很遗憾,但常有人来这里自杀
What?
你说什么 ?
to go into the forest alone.
有人看到她离开大路独自走进了森林
When we see this,
当我们看到这些时
does not want to be found.
那就意味着这个人不希望被找到
Miss? Are you there?
女士 ?你还在听吗 ?
I'm here.
我还在
After 48 hours
如果两天之后还无音讯
with their suicide plan.
我们不得不推测他们是去执行自杀计划了
No, she's alive.
不会的 她还活着
What's going on?
怎么回事 ?
I'm going to Japan. The police think Jess is dead.
我打算去日本 警方认为杰茜已经死了
What?
什么 ?
Apparently, they have a forest in Japan where people go to kill themselves
很显然,日本有一个森林 人们自杀都去那
and Jess went into it.
杰茜也进去了
Sounds like exactly the kind of place your sister would go hiking for fun.
听起来真像你妹妹为了找点乐子去远足的地方
Rob, she's my twin,
罗伯 她是我的双胞胎妹妹
she's in trouble and she needs me.
她正进退维谷 她需要我
She always needs you.
她总是需要你
She makes a bad decision and you clean up her mess.
她做错了事 你就去收拾她的烂摊子
It feels different this time.
我说不清楚 罗伯 这次给我的感觉不一样
It's your call.
随便你吧
Why don't you just sleep on it, okay?
留到明天再说 好吗 ?
If she doesn't call you by morning, reassess.
如果她明早还没给你消息 我们再商量怎么办
If you still want to go, you can go. Okay?
要是你还是要去,那你就去,行吧 ?
Okay. Okay. All right.
行 好 好的
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
It's gonna be all right. Everything's gonna be fine.
会好的 一切都会好起来的
You wouldn't happen to have a dead one, would you?
你不会正好有死了的虾吧 对吧 ?
Okay.
那行吧
Smile.
停 别胡闹了 笑一个
Sara.
童声 萨拉
Sara.
童声 萨拉
On a longboat. I went on a longboat.
在艇上 我去了艇上
I am going on a longboat.
我将要上艇
I am going on a longboat.
我将要上艇
I will go on a longboat.
我将要去艇上
I will go on a longboat.
我将要去艇上
He went to London.
他去过伦敦
He went to London.
他去过伦敦
He is going to London.
他将要去伦敦
He is going to London.
他将要去伦敦
She thought you were miss Jess.
她误以为你就是杰茜小姐
She's ashamed. We're twins.
她很惭愧 我们是双胞胎
I am... sorry.
我很...抱歉
It's okay.
没关系的
But why were you scared?
但是为什么你这么惊恐 ?
She knows your sister went into aokigahara.
她知道你妹妹进了青木原森林
yurei. A ghost.
她以为你是一个幽灵 鬼魂
Aokigahara. Th-the suicide forest?
青木原 那个自杀森林
ubasute.
在过去 那是被抛弃者待的地方
When there was not enough food,
当没有足够的食物时
families would bring elderly women,
人们会把家里年迈的妇人
the blind or sick to the forest
瞎了的或是生病的带进森林
and leave them to die.
留他们在里面自生自灭
That's awful. I don't understand.
太可怕了 我不理解
Why would the school take a class trip there?
为什么学校要去那郊游 ?
Mount fuji is very beautiful and important to history.
富士山不仅非常美丽且具有重要的历史意义
Aokigahara is simply part of the mountain.
青木原只是富士山的一部分
People say spirits cannot rest there.
人们说魂魄无法在那安息
They come back.
他们还会回来的
Angry.
带着愤怒
They come back angry.
他们带着愤怒回来
Hai.
好的
Hai.
是
Can I see Jess's room before I go?
我能在走之前去看一眼杰茜的房♥间吗 ?
Hai.
好的
Normally i would respect privacy,
我平时是很尊重个人隐私的
but because you're family...
但因为你是她的家人...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Jess, do you have the packing tape?
杰茜 你有捆包带吗 ?
Hey. Those could be worth something. They're from the stone age.
哎 说不定那些东西还很值钱呢 这些老古董快赶上石器时代了
Didn't grandma say they were collectors items?
难道奶奶没告诉你他们喜欢收集物件吗 ?
She also said rob was gay 'cause he parted his hair to the right.
她还因为罗伯把头发分到右边就说他是同志
Point taken.
言之有理
Be careful with that jar.
小心那个陶罐
Why? She keep her stash in it? She kept grandpa in it.
为什么 ? 她把她私藏放里面了 ?她把爷爷存在里面
You're terrible.
你真坏
you saw grandma?
你最后一次见到奶奶是什么时候 ?
Six months ago.
六个月前
I feel bad.
我很自责
We just abandoned her, went off to do our own thing.
我们就这么抛弃了她,投♥注♥到各自的事业里
She understood. We needed to start our lives.
她会理解的 我们得开始我们的新生活
I'm about to start mine all over again.
我打算重新出发 过生活
I'm sure it'll be great, Jess. I'm proud of you.
我敢保证这一定会很好的 杰茜 我真为你感到自豪
Tokyo isn't exactly the next town over.
我不确定东京是否是我新生活的始发站
It'll be good for you.
那对你还是很有好处的
Plus, it'll give me an excuse to get on a plane every once in a while.
至少 给了我一个借口偶尔坐坐飞机来看你
You'd better.
你最好会来
Konnichiwa. - Hi.
你好 你好
I'm, uh--
我在
I'm looking for my sister.
我正在找我的妹妹
She came here on a trip with her school and disappeared.
她跟学校一起来这郊游然后就失踪了
Have you seen her? Yes. We find.
你有没有见过她 ? 是的 我们找到了她
You-- you found Jess?
你 你找到她了 ?
Oh, my-- wh-where is she?
噢 天 她 她在哪 ?
She here. I take you.
她在这 我带你去见她
Sakura.
小樱
I--
我
what is this?
这是什么地方 ?
Basement.
地下室
You come?
你来吗 ?
Keep the bodies here when we find.
我们把找到的尸体保存在这
Keep them cold. The bodies?
保持低温 尸体 ?
Someone stay with them at all time.
我们有人时刻看守他们
If bodies alone, the spirit scream all night.
如果尸体落单,他的魂魄会尖叫整晚