Ah...
啊
Well, they're cute yet functional.
很可爱 还很合脚
I like them.
我喜欢
They say, "I'm getting older, but I still like to party." Ha, ha.
人们常说:虽然我现在年纪大了 不过照样喜欢派对
Ha, ha, I didn't buy them for you, I bought them for Nick.
不是给你买♥♥的 是给尼克买♥♥的
He likes me in sneaks.
他喜欢我穿运动鞋
Yeah, just get a 2-by-48.
是啊 你得抓紧
Right off the corner brace?
就在角落的支柱旁
Check the measurement. It's not fitting.
查看下尺寸 不是很合适
Those windows won't pass.
窗户那边过不去
Yeah, 90 on that.
没错 尺寸为90
Yeah, that looks fine.
恩 看起来不错
Go ahead and nail it off, it's level.
赶紧钉上 已经是水平位置了
Yeah, around the corner.
恩 就在拐角处
Lunch, boys. Okay.
午饭时间 好的
Back in an hour.
1小时后回来
Is that yoghurt place still open?
那个卖♥♥酸奶的店还在营业吗?
Yeah, I think they're still here. Wait. My shoelace is caught.
应该还在营业 等等 我鞋带卡住了
What? -My shoelace is stuck.
什么?我鞋带卡住了
Oh, okay, here. Just help me get it out.
给 拿着 帮我把鞋带弄出来
Look, I'm gonna grab your-- -It's not coming out, though, Janet.
我来 还是没弄出来 珍妮特
Don't freak out. Pull my leg harder.
别害怕 用力拉我的腿
Help me try to get it out. It's not coming loose.
帮我弄出来 松都没松一下
I am trying. I'm pulling. It's twisting my ankle. Ow! Ow!
我已经很努力了 缠到我脚踝上去了
Fuck.
他♥娘♥的♥
I should've seen that one coming.
我早该注意到的
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm okay.
你没事吧? 我没事
Here's two for Love Lays Dying. Enjoy the show.
这是两张爱情在逝的电影票 祝您玩的开心
Thank you. Thanks.
谢了 谢了
Hi, ladies. Hello.
女士们 你们好 你好
Theatre 13, second door on your left. Thanks.
13剧院在左手边第二个入口 谢了
So, what do you want? I don't know.
你想要点什么? 不知道
Where the hell you going?
你要去哪啊?
Go. Go now. Cut him off.
快走 甩掉他
Are you fucking nuts? It's just up ahead.
你疯了? 它就在前面
Hold on, pumpkin. We'll be there in no time.
等等 我们很快就到
That's really cool.
真是太酷了
Down in front, asshole. -That's so ridiculous.
前面的低点 真是荒谬
sir, move your feet.
先生 挪一下
Put these in your ears. It's gonna get loud.
把这塞耳朵里 待会会很吵的
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Look, don't get mad at me...
别生我气
...but do you remember when Nick said that he could see signs...
你记得尼克说过 他能预感事情吗?
...before something bad was gonna happen?
能预感一些不祥的事情发生?
Well, now I think I'm seeing them.
我觉得我现在正有这些预感
Lori, it's over. Nothing is gonna happen.
劳丽 结束了 不会有不好的事情发生的
Now can we please watch the movie? I'm going.
我们能不能专心看电影? 我走了
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧?
Everybody off We'll never make it.
所有人后退 我们没法办到的
It's gonna blow.
就快爆♥炸♥了
Lori. Lori.
劳丽 劳丽
Lori! Shut up, man.
劳丽 闭嘴
Bye-bye, suckers.
再见了 混♥蛋♥
"Dixieland."
迪克斯
Something's wrong. No kidding.
不对劲 不是开玩笑的
The person next to me won't shut up.
坐我旁边的人一直叽歪个不停
No, I'm serious. Something's wrong.
不 我是认真的 很不对劲
Things are happening just like at the track.
就像我们当初在赛车场一样
Lori, you in here? Nick.
劳丽 你们在这里啊 尼克
It's not over. What?
一切还没结束 什么?
George is dead.
乔治死了
Janet, come on. We have to leave right now.
珍妮特 快点 我们得赶紧离开这
No. No, I can't keep doing this, okay? You're both nuts.
不 不 我不要再这样了 你们俩都疯了
Janet, we gotta go. Come on.
珍妮特 我们得走了 快点
No. Don't you see?
不 难道你没看见吗?
This is where I was supposed to be in the first place, not that race.
这才是我本该呆的地方 而不是去看比赛
Come on. Come on. I was meant to see this movie.
拜托了 我本该来看这场电影
Bye-bye, suckers.
再见 混♥蛋♥
Janet!
珍妮特
Lori, come on!
劳丽 快点
Find the way to the exit. Remain calm. Everything's gonna be okay.
找到出口 不要慌张 一切都会平息下来的
Let's go! Let's go!
快走 快走
I got you. Pull me up! Pull me up!
我抓住你了 拉我上来
Nick! Nick!
尼克
Help me! Help me! Hold on! Hold on!
救我 救命啊 坚持住
Climb up my arm! Don't let me go!
沿着我胳膊爬 别松手
Climb up my arm!
沿着我胳膊往上爬
No! Hold on, I got you. I got you.
别 坚持住 我抓住你了
No, no, no!
不 不
Lori, no! Lori, no!
劳丽 不 劳丽
I mean, it's dej?vu.
我是说 这就是幻觉记忆
My wife said that deja vu is God's way Look out!
我老婆说 幻觉记忆是上帝... 当心
Hurry. WO Get some help!
当心 快求援
Help. WO Over here!
救命啊 这边
Lori.
劳丽
Hey, watch it.
嘿 当心点
Down in front, asshole.
前面的低点 混♥蛋♥
Hey, come on, man.
嘿 快点 伙计
Watch out. Hey.
当心 嘿
Hey, come on.
嘿 快点
Janet, something's wrong.
珍妮特 有些不对劲
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 拜托了
Uh, damn it.
见鬼
Fuck! Oh!
该死的
We were wrong about the order. What if we're wrong about the chain?
我们把顺序弄错了 如果顺序错了 后果如何?
Then we wouldn't be here at all.
后果是我们根本就不会来到这
And yet here I am, trying to watch a movie...
但我却来了 要在这看场电影
...despite my best friend going crazy next to me.
尽管坐在我身边我的死党却要死要活的
Oh, fuck.
哦 不要
Oh, shit. Shit.
该死
It's gonna blow. Move it!
这里要爆♥炸♥了 快走
Come on. Come on.
快点
Bye-bye, suckers.
再见 混♥蛋♥们
I guess this is how I'm gonna be remembered.
我猜 这就是我给世人留下的影像了
Thanks.
谢谢
Try to tie it off right there.
试着系在这里
That's good.
很好
Just this side of the Union City.
就在城市这边
Hey, man, excuse me. Is this thing supposed to be this way?
嘿 打扰一下 这东西是不是该在这边?
Isn't it supposed to be screwed tighter? You're right.
难道不应该绑在一起吗? 没错
Tell you what, we'll get somebody on that.
好的 待会就找人弄好
Pays to be safe, man. Trust me. Yeah.
要想安全 必须得付出 相信我 恩
That's one down.
弄下来
You wanna meet up with them now?
你现在就想见他们吗?
Small mint tea. Thanks.
一小杯薄荷茶谢了
Small latte for you. Thank you.
她要一小分拿铁咖啡 谢了
And for me...
我要...
Um, what the hell is that?
这是什么鬼东西?
A giant chococcino with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel and sprinkles.
一个巨型的奶油巧克力 巧克力糖浆
That looks disgusting.
看起来真恶心
Yeah. I'm going into a diabetic coma just looking at it.
看的我都恶心死了
Well, what can I say, ladies? It looked good.
那我可没话说了 以前不是这样的
Yeah, but it tastes totally disgusting.
喝起来真是难以下咽
Say, you're the guy who stopped that mall fire, aren't you?
你们就是救火英雄吧?
You saved a lot of lives, man.
可真是救了不少人啊
I was just at the right place at the right time.
碰巧那个时间出现在那个地点而已
Mm-hm. Sometimes that's all it takes.
有时候 就是得有这个运气才能"碰巧"上
Okay, that was really weird.
好吧 的确很奇怪
Hey, don't knock my fan base. Heh, God.
嘿 别搅了我的兴致 天啊
I love your bag, by the way.
我很喜欢你的包包
电影精选列表