I mean, what's gonna happen to us?
我是说 我们俩会有什么不测吗?
You know, saving Janet either destroyed death's list...
知道嘛 救下珍妮特要么能毁了死神的名单
...and all of us are home free, or it skips her for now and then...
我们全部能安全回家 要么就是隔过她...
And I'm next.
这么说 我就是下一个了
George, you can't give up.
乔治 你不能放弃
No, it's okay. What do you mean, "it's okay"?
不会的 没事 "没事"是什么意思?
I mean, maybe if we all stick together--
我是说 只要我们齐心协力...
No, I'm at peace with it.
对我来说倒没什么
And, um, my family's waiting for me.
我的家人都在等我
I'm ready to go.
我准备好了
When we're done in here, we need to make sure to safe-proof the bedroom next.
我们的事情弄完后 我们得保证安全到达卧室
I don't understand how George can be so calm about things.
我真不知道乔治怎么这么镇定
Maybe he was in shock. No, that's not it.
或许他吓坏了吧 不 不是这样的
It was very clear. It's... It's like he just accepted it.
他思维很清晰 感觉他已经接受了
I think he's given up.
我以为他已经放弃了
If he dies, I'm next.
他要是有什么不测的话 我就是下一个
And when that happens, maybe you should just keep your distance.
如果真是这样的话 你们就应该离的远点
Babe, what are you talking about? Come on.
宝贝 你说什么胡话呢
I don't want anything to happen to you.
我不想你们任何人有任何闪失
And if we're together, it makes it easier for death to take both of us.
如果我们在一起的话 死神更容易一下子带走我们俩
I don't care what happens. We are in this together.
我才不管会发生什么呢 我们生死与共
Look.
听我说
Maybe no one else has to die.
或许不必要再有人牺牲了
We should go tell George.
我们得去告诉乔治
Hello?
有人吗?
George.
乔治
We think saving Janet broke the chain.
我们推断出 救珍妮特就能破坏这个顺序
George?
乔治?
George? George?
乔治?乔治?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No. George--
我的天啊 乔治...
Oh, my God. Are you crazy? After everything that we've been through.
你疯了吗?我们一起经历了这么多
Why are you trying to kill yourself?
你干吗要自杀?
Trying to give God what I thought he wanted.
顺天意而已
I've been trying to kill myself all day.
我试着要自杀都一整天了
Took a bottle of painkillers. I just threw them up.
吞了一整瓶的安♥眠♥药♥ 才刚吐出来
Then I went to the garage, hooked a hose from the tailpipe...
然后我去了车♥库♥ 钩住了排气管的软管
...stuck it inside the car, the car kept stalling.
却又卡在车下了 车子不停的熄火
Then...
然后
So wait.
那就等等吧
Saving Janet must have destroyed the list, then.
救下珍妮特一定是打乱了顺序
I think congratulations are in order.
我们得好好庆祝了
To breaking the chain.
敬我们打破了死神的顺序
Apple cider? -Thank you.
要苹果酒吗? 谢谢
Thank God. And a toast.
谢天谢地 举杯庆祝吧
Mm-hm.
恩
To life. To life.
敬我们还活着
To life. Yes.
敬我们还活着
Mm...
恩
We've been given a second chance. So, what are you guys gonna do with it?
我们有了第二次机会 你有什么打算?
I have a few plans for us, ha, ha. Uh, oh-oh.
一箩筐的打算 哦
Lots of travelling, like Paris, maybe some beaches, St.-Tropez.
旅游 去巴黎或者海边看看
I'm just thankful we have our whole lives ahead of us, you know?
我很感激我们还有大把大把的时间可以活
Yeah.
是啊
Now this is over,
现在一切都结束了
I'm not gonna take another day for granted.
我不会再把每天的新生活当作理所当然的了
Ever.
再也不会了
You know, maybe it's time to stop talking about doing stuff and actually start doing it.
或许我们不该再空口谈论了 应该都付诸实践
You only live once, right? That's what I'm talking about.
生命只有一次 对吧? 我就是这个意思
Let me get the cookies.
我去拿点饼干来
We made it.
我们成功了
We did.
的确是
Hey. Hey, babe.
嘿 嘿 宝贝
Did you get the traveller's checks? -Yes, I did.
你去旅行社预约了吗?恩
Need anything from the mall?
需要我去超♥市♥带点什么吗?
No, I think we're good.
不用了 不缺什么
You sure you don't wanna come to the movie?
你真不去看电影?
It's in 3D. Love Lays Dying?
是个3D动画 爱情在逝
Yeah, I think I'll be all right. Sounds like a chickflick.
不了 我没事的 听起来像是女生剧场
But, uh, I'll have everything packed by the time you get home.
不过 你回家的时候 我会把行李都收拾妥当的
Amsterdam, here we come.
阿姆斯特丹 我们来了
I can't believe we're actually going. Um, heh--
真不敢相信我们真的来了
You know, Janet is so incredibly jealous.
你知道嘛 珍妮特都快嫉妒疯了
speaking of, she's walking up right now. I'm gonna run, okay?
说到这了 她快醒了 我得走了
Tell her I said hi. I will.
替我问候她 没问题
Love you. Love you too. Be home soon.
爱你 我也爱你 早点回来
Bye. -Bye.
拜拜
Hi. Hi, ha, ha.
嗨 嗨
John Doe, the unknown survivor of the speedway crash...
约翰 高速车祸不为人知的幸存者
...has finally been named now that his family's been notified.
目前身份已得到证实 已经通知其家属
Jonathan Groves was rescued in the rubble.
乔纳森在废墟中被解救了出来
George, how fast can you meet me at the hospital?
乔治 你什么时候来医院?
Look, man, we got the order wrong.
听我说 我们把顺序弄错了
Remember that guy who sat in front of me? The cowboy?
记得坐我前面的那个人吗?那个牛仔?
He didn't die, which means he's next.
他没死 也就是说 他是下一个
Look, just be there in five. I'm on my way.
5分钟内赶紧赶到 我就在路上了
You feeling okay, Mr. Suby?
你感觉好点了吗?
Ha. Why do you care?
你为什么这么关心?
You know how many of your kind I killed in Korea?
你知道你的同胞在朝鲜战争中阵亡了多少吗?
I'm Chinese, sir. Ha, same difference.
我是中国人 先生 哈哈 一样
I need you in PT 3 right now.
你得赶紧到PT3来一趟
Okay. And I do mean now.
好的 我是说现在
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Be back in a few minutes to get you into that tub.
很快回来伺候你洗澡
Dr. Helfrich to Obstetrics.
哈福利医生到妇产科来一趟
Hey. Somebody. Hey. Help.
嘿 有人吗?救命啊
Forgot to turn the water off.
忘了把水龙头关掉了
Help.
救命啊
Help. Somebody help.
救命
Dr. Finn, extension 2861. Somebody help.
菲恩医生2861分机呼叫 救命啊
Dr. Finn, extension 2861.
菲恩医生 2861分机呼叫
George. George.
乔治 乔治
Where's Lori?
劳丽哪去了?
I've been calling and texting all afternoon. She's not picking up.
我整个下午都在打电♥话♥发短♥信♥ 不过她没接电♥话♥
Maybe it won't matter. Come on.
或许没什么事呢
How can there be someone else on the list?
名单上怎么还会有别的人呢?
He didn't leave the racetrack with us.
他没有跟我们一起离开赛车场啊
If I would've asked him to move like in the premonition, he would've died.
如果我当初像预感里预示的让他离开 他肯定不会死
He survived. That's why you couldn't kill yourself.
他活了下来 所以你没法自杀
You weren't next, he was. It wasn't destined at all.
你不是下一个 他才是 完全跟命运无关
So if he dies, I'm next again.
也就是说 如果他死了 我就是下一个了
Great, man.
太好了
Excuse me. Dr. Taylor to Pathology.
打扰 泰勒医生到病理科室来一趟
Dr. Sheila Taylor to Pathology.
泰勒医生到病理科室来一趟
Yeah.
耶
Those are really hot. Yes. I love these. I like how they
真是时尚 是啊 我超爱 我喜欢...
Oh! Aah! What the hell?
哦 啊 怎么了?
Ow!
哦
Ugh, hey. Stop--
嘿 停下
That's genius. Someone could get killed.
真是蠢蛋 弄不好要出人命的
Man, I'm feeling something. Don't lose hope, man.
我有预感 别灰心
If we keep an eye out for signs of danger, I think we got a shot.
我们要是留意周围的危险的话 应该没问题
Let's just go find Lori and Janet.
赶紧找到罗瑞和珍妮特
No, no, not that. I mean, it's like dej?vu.
不 别 我是说 像幻觉记忆一样
My wife said that dej?vu is like God's way of--
我老婆说 幻觉记忆就像是上帝的方式来
Oh, my goodness. Hurry, let's go. Okay.
我的天啊 快点 快走 好的
Oh, thank you very much. Okay, thanks.
谢谢你 好的 谢了
Hi. Do you have these in a six?
嗨 这东西有六个包装的吗?
Yes, we bring them in fresh every day.
有 我们的货每天都换新鲜的
Hello. -Oh!
你好 哦
Cool, let's go. What do you think?
好了 我们走吧 你怎么认为?
电影精选列表