Move, move, move.
快 快
Tell me again why we chose this over seeing the movie.
告诉我为什么我们看这个 而不是看电影?
If these guys lose focus for even a millisecond...
如果车手哪怕有一毫秒的注意力不集中
...you have to scrape them off the fence with a shovel.
你就要用铲子把他们从围栏上铲去 用铲子
You come hoping to see a crash?
你是来看出车祸的?
No, I would like to see them complete-- Of course it's to see a crash.
不 我是来看他们比赛...当然是看车祸的
You're sick, Hunt. Come on!
你真变♥态♥ 亨特 加油
Look, here comes Nick with our stuff.
看 尼克带着我们的东西来了
Hey, bud. There he is.
你们好 他来了
Yes.
好
Hi, babe. -Hey.
嗨 宝贝 嗨
Oh, my God. Ha, ha.
天啊
Uh, time to lay off the Funyuns, Nicky boy. Oh, thanks, buddy.
该少吃点快餐了 尼克 谢谢 哥们
Ah, great. Yeah! All right!
糟糕
Oh, my God. Oh. Here. Want a drink?
给.想喝点吗
Oh. Is that straightup Jack? It's his buddy Jim.
这是杰克吗? 是他喜欢的吉姆
Maybe later, yeah? Hey, sport.
等会吧 伙计
Can my girl use your binoculars?
我的女友能用用你的望远镜吗
Well, they're not really binoculars exactly. They're more--
其实并不是望远镜 更应该说是...
Drink as much as you like.
想喝多少就喝多少吧
Go, go, go.
快 快
Whoa. Easy, fellas.
别冲动 伙计们
Craig Perry shuts the door as Mark Helfrich tries to overtake him.
马克.赫尔弗雷奇想超车 克雷格.佩里挡住了他
Hey, thanks for making me take a study break.
谢谢你让我放下学业 休息一下
I really, really needed this.
我真的很需要
COW Excuse me. Pardon me.
借过 借过
That was a close call..
真是惊险呐
Well, great. What did I just miss?
糟糕 刚才发生了什么
Can you see, ma'am? I'm sorry, not really.
你能看见吗? 看不见
Would you like me to move down a bit? Would you mind?
你是否希望我坐到下面? 你介意吗
Be glad to. Thanks, man.
很乐意 谢谢
Thank you. And I thought chivalry was dead.
谢谢 没想到还有这么有风度的人
Heh. That's not true. I have my cowboy right here.
不是的 我的牛仔就是这样的人
Get a room, guys.
换个地方亲热吧
Hey. Put these in.
嘿 塞上这个
Oh, Mom, not tampons. Put these Put them in.
妈妈 不要卫生棉 塞进去
Nick. Nick.
尼克 尼克
This tickles. Aw, Mom.
痒.妈妈
No, no, no. She put tampons in their ears.
不.不 她居然把卫生棉塞进了他们耳朵里(囧rz)
That's just wrong, man.
怎么能这样
I can't see now.
我现在看不见了
Hey, down in front, asshole.
前面的坐下 混♥蛋♥
Approaching the halfway point.
接近半程了
There goes the neighborhood.
来了个邻居
Sir.
先生
I need you to move your foot. Thank you.
把你的脚拿开 谢谢
Hey, how old is this place?
这里建了多长时间了
You got me.
不知道
Come on, let's go. Go, go, go.
快 快
Tire up.
准备轮胎
What's that?
怎么了
Is it safe to sit here?
坐在这里安全吗
Of course. There's a fence there. We're fine.
当然 这里有围栏 我们没事
Relax.
别紧张
Replay of the Camping World Regional Series race...
下午3点在比赛重播频道
...is on the Replay Race Channel at 3p.m.
重播世界冠军系列赛车
Did you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
Just now, right here.
刚才 就在这里
You okay?
你没事吧
Uh, I felt something touch me. Something strange.
我感觉有东西碰了我 奇怪的东西
For those of you with a business-minded head...
对于有商业头脑的人来说...
Go, go.
快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快
Two's good. Go, go, go.
两下就行 走 走
No, no, no, wait! The screwdriver! Shit!
不 等等 螺丝刀 糟糕
Oh.
噢
Come on, come on. Let's go, go, go!
快 快 快走
Come on.
快
Move!
让开
Go. Get the fuck out of here.
快 离开这里
Come on. Boys, wait!
快 孩子们 等等
Come on, Mom.
快 妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Hey! Hey! There's an exit this way!
嘿 这里有个出口
Come on, move.
快 快
Hunt! Janet!
亨特 珍妮特
Let's move. Come on. There's an exit over here. Come on.
走 快 那里有个出口 快
Come on, come on! This way! Run!
快 这里来 快跑
Lori! Move!
劳丽 快
Lori. Lori, come on, let's go! Get out of here!
劳丽 快 离开这里
Move! Push through!
快 挤过去
Come on!
快
Ow. Hey. What the hell?
嘿 怎么了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Nick, is there something wrong?
尼克 有什么事吗
Oh, my God, is that straight-up Jack?
天啊 这是杰克吗
No, no, it's his His buddy Jim.
不 这是他... 他喜欢的吉姆
You have been in my stash. You snake.
你进过我的储藏室 你真阴险
A cowboy in a hat. He sits here.
一个戴帽子的牛仔 他坐在这里
COW Excuse me. Pardon me.
借过 借过
Oh, ha, ha.
噢
Cowboy.
牛仔
Tampons. She gets tampons. She puts them in her kids' ears.
卫生棉 她有卫生棉 塞在她孩子的耳朵里
Who? Her, right there.
谁? 她 就在那里
Hey. Put these in your ears.
嘿 塞到耳朵里
Oh, Mom, not tampons. -Put them in your ear.
妈妈 不要卫生棉 塞到耳朵里
Hey, how did you know she was gonna do that?
你怎么知道她会这么做?
That's a lot of tampons for one woman.
一个女人用这么多卫生棉
Nick? Nick. What's going on?
尼克 尼克 怎么了
"Down" something. "Down... Down in-- Down in front, asshole."
什么坐下 什么坐下 混♥蛋♥
Down in front, asshole.
前面的坐下 混♥蛋♥
There goes the neighborhood.
来了个邻居
Sir. I need you to move your foot.
先生 把你的脚拿开
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go. Move it.
快
Go. Pick up the tire.
准备轮胎
That's the car that's gonna crash.
这辆车要撞毁了
We have to get out of here. Thank God.
我们要离开这里 感谢上帝
What? No, no. I got $500 on this race. No one cares
什么? 不 我押了500美元 谁在乎呢
We gotta get the fuck out of here.
我们必须离开这里 这里会出事
We're gonna die. There's gonna be a crash.
我们会死 会发生车祸
Hey, kid, that ain't funny.
小子 不要乱说
We gotta go right now. We gotta move. Relax, Nick.
我们现在就要走 别紧张.尼克
Nick, calm down. -Oh, my God.
尼克 冷静 天啊
What's your problem, bro? Get off of me, man.
你什么毛病?伙计?滚开
Come on, let's go. Wait. Boys, wait!
快 我们走 等等 孩子们 等等
I'm gonna kick your little ass, you pussy!
看我不揍扁你.你这娘们
Goddamn it!
该死的
God, you little punk.
你这臭小于
Andy. Stay there.
安迪 在这儿别动
Come back here, kid! Hey, you little prick!
回来 小子 嘿 你这臭小子
Are you out of your mind? -I saw the whole thing.
你疯了吗 我都看见了
There's gonna be a crash. Of course there's a crash.
会有重大车祸 当然会有车祸
There's always a fucking crash.
赛车总会出车祸
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What crash?
等等 什么车祸
That fucking crash. That's what crash I'm talking about.
就是这个车祸 这就是我说的车祸
Are you shitting me? That's the reason I come to these stupid redneck things.
都怪你 我本来就是为了看这种场面
No offense.
不要见怪
Sir. No, no, no But my wife's in there, asshole!
先生.不行 我妻子还在里面 混♥蛋♥
No, you can't. Let me go! I gotta find her!
不.不行 放开我.我要去找她
电影精选列表