No...
我天生就怕见到血
I've grown to hate the sight of blood,
尤其是熟人的血
especially, the blood of someone I'm quite fond of
坚强点
Be strong.
快点 现在 按住他
Quickly now. Hold him down.
奴隶用你的体重压住他
Put your weight on him, slave!
再用点力
Harder!
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
等我喊“好” 你可以喊出来
When I say "now", let it out.
好
Now!
我没丢脸吧
Did I shame myself?
谢谢你
Thank you.
在哪里
There he is.
猎叉给我
Spear!
截住它 迂回过去
Cut him off! Turn around!
据我所知 他们还是很喜欢你的
As I remember it, they seem to be fond of you.
马可士
Marcus
请让我为您介绍我的侄子
May I present my nephew,
马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉
Marcus Flavius Aquila
克劳迪斯玛尔凯 我的老朋友
Claudius Marcellus is my old friend,
第六军团的最高指挥官
and the esteemed Legate of the Sixth Legion.
你叔叔是我的老伙计了
Your uncle is an old sparring partner.
军事护民官 塞弗亚斯 皮拉西巴 以及
Tribune Servius Placidus, and...
我不可或缺的好下属 很荣幸见到您
indispensable member of my staff.
啊 晚餐备好了
Ah... Supper's ready.
水煮蛋 还有鱼
Boiled eggs and fish.
不要着急慢慢来
Don't all rush at once.
如果让我自己来选 我会当一辈子军人
If it was my choice, I'd be a soldier all my life.
尽管如此 我父亲依旧坚持让我从政
However, my father will insist I go into politics.
我们以前见过吗 你的名字很熟悉的
Have we met before? Your name sounds familiar.
哦 我想没有
Oh, I doubt it.
在执政官俱乐部 罗马
The Tribune's Club, in Rome?
不 我不过是名步兵大队百夫长
No, I was only a cohort centurion.
啊 是的 我想起来了
Ah. Right. I remember now.
佛拉维斯 阿葵拉 你父亲也曾效力于雄鹰军团吧 对吗
Flavius Aquila...Your father marched with the Eagles, too, did he not?
他做过第九军团第一大队的指挥官
He commanded the First Cohort of the Ninth.
当然 第九军团
Of course. The Ninth.
罗马人都会记得第九军团的
Every Roman remembers the Ninth.
说到第九军团 最近哈德良长城附近有个传说
Talking of the Ninth,there's been a rumour recentlyalong the Wall.
传说 流言
Rumours, rumours.
不列颠什么都缺 就是不缺流言
Britain's full of nothing but rumours.
有人见到过第九军团的鹰徽
They say the Eagle's been seen,
被供奉在一个遥远北方部落的神庙里
receiving divine honours in some tribal temple in the far north.
军团的鹰徽落到身上涂着油彩的家伙们手里 多有力的武器
An Eagle in the hands of the Painted People, a potent weapon.
有人会很好奇 罗马人居然能泰然处之
One has to wonder how any Roman could let it go.
这件事如果属实
If this were to be true,
我们就该有所行动
surly, we should act.
我们罗马人是怎么说的
What would Rome say?
遗失雄鹰 失却光荣 失却光荣 失去一切
Eagle lost, honour lost. Honour lost, all lost.
我们罗马人都想取回鹰徽
Rome would love to get the Eagle back,
但政客终究是政客
but politics being politics,
议员们可不愿意为了一个有污点的军团 让数千军人去送命
no Senator's going to risk thousands of lives, on a tainted Legion.
我无能为力啊
My hands are tied.
但是 如果只派一个人去
Not if you sent one man.
到城墙北边去
North of the wall?
罗马人是无法从那里生还的
No Roman could survive up there.
有人试过吗 没有
- Has anyone ever tried? - No...
重点是 任何军事上的尝试 都注定失败
but that's the point, militarily.
不试试怎么知道
How do you know?
一个人便于隐藏 但一整支部队做不到
One man can hide where an army can't.
但没人知道 鹰徽是否真的在哪里
No one would even know he was there.
风险太大 完全正确
- It's too risky. - Quite right.
第九军团的失败已经够耻辱了
The loss of the Ninth was humiliating enough,
更别提增加无谓的伤亡
without adding another pointless death.
马可士
Marcus
你不能让他们再这样对待你
You can't let the likes of him do this to you.
他们完全不知道你我是怎样过活的
He has no notion how you and I, lived our lives.
从懂事开始
Ever since I can remember,
我所做的一切都是为了能成为军人 像我父亲一样的军人
all I've ever worked to be was a soldier.
我了解
like my father. I know.
我还能想起他最后一次骑马离开时的身影
I can still see him now, riding away for the last time.
我还能忆起我是多么的光荣
I can still feel how proud I was.
我的父亲
My father...
第九军团第一大队指挥官
Centurion of the First Cohort of the Ninth Legion!
你所能想像到的
Can you imagine anything more magnificent,
还能有什么比作一名军人更伟大的吗
than to be a soldier? And to serve Rome,
用勇敢和忠诚为罗马帝国效力
with courage and faithfulness.
但你做到了孩子
- But you did, son.
为了什么
- For what? For what?!
为了光荣退役吗 那是你的命运
- An honourable discharge? - That's fate.
那是神所决定的
That's in the hands of the Gods.
当我晋为百夫长时
When I made Centurion,
他们问我想去哪里上任
they asked me, where I wanted to be posted.
在他们问我前我已经有了答案
I knew the answer before they'd even asked.
不列颠 不列颠
Britain.
父亲失去鹰徽的地方
This is where my father lost the Eagle.
也是我赢取更多光荣的地方
This is where I was going to win so much glory,
罗马人将不敢再提起我父亲的名字
that no Roman would ever dare bring up his name again.
而现在呢
And what all I do now?
我现在呢只是坐在那 看着一个白♥痴♥政客的儿子
What all I do? I sit, and I listen to some silk-arsed politician's son,
对着我的家族之名洒尿
pisses on our family's name!
我还不想在庄园里安享晚年
I will not sit in some villa, for the rest of my days,
一边腐朽 一边回忆
rotting and remembering.
如果我能赢回家族的荣誉
If I can't win back my family's honour, rotting and remembering.
以一个军人身份
by being a soldier,
找回失落的鹰徽
then I'll do it by finding the lost Eagle.
你办不到
You can't.
罗马人是无法从城墙北面生还的
No Roman can survive north of the wall alone.
你办不到 那我会带上伊思卡
You can't. Then I'll take Esca.
他的知识我派得上用场
I can use his knowledge,
他懂他们的语言
he speaks their language.
伊思卡 为什么不
- Esca? - Why not?
他是不列颠人
Because he's a Britain.
或许他不是城墙北面来的人
He may not be from north of the wall,
但他是不列颠人
but he's a Britain.
他会在你落单时 割你的喉
And he will slit your throat the minute you're alone.
他不会 你怎么知道呢
- He wouldn't do that. - How do you know?
他向我承诺过
- He gave me his word.
他的承诺
- His word?
他不过是个奴隶
He's a slave.
他说他该说的 且做他该做的
He says what he says, and he does what he does
因为他必须如此
because he has to.
一旦你踏上他们领土
Once you be on their territories.
如果我错了
If I'm wrong...
我以死相抵
then I'll die.
如此而已
And that's how it should be.
你们要去哪
Where are you heading?
北方
North.
他们没告诉你 这里是世界的尽头吗
Didn't they tell you, this is the end of the world?
打开大门
Just open the gates, soldier.
来生再见了 罗马人
See you in the afterlife, Roman.
什么人干的
Who did this?
蛮族战士
Rogue warriors.
知道吗有时我
You know, sometimes, I...
梦见在这里找到我父亲
I dream that I'll find my father alive up here.
他还活着 躲在这里
And that he survived in some hidden place?
所以你才会来这里
Is that why you're here?
为了找到你父亲
To find your father?
不
No.
我们是来找军团鹰徽的
We're here to find the Eagle.
一块金属对你有那么重要吗