公元120年 罗马军队第九军团 开进难以征服的不列颠北疆
In 120 ad the ninth legion of roman army msrched into the unconguered thrritory of nor northern britain
从此他们音讯全无
They were never seen again
5000人全部失踪 他们珍视的雄鹰之徽也下落不明
All 5,000 men vanished tongther with their terasuted standard.
《迷踪:第九鹰团》
The engle
皇帝哈德良为此巨大损失而深感羞愧
shamed by this great loss the emperor hadrian ordered the constion of giant wall
于是下令筑起长城 永远与不列颠北方做切割
to cut the north of britain forever
哈德良长城就此标志着 已知世界的尽头
hadiran's wall marked the end of the known world.
20年后,罗马占领了南不列颠
20 YEARS LATER...
马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉
Marcus Flavius Aquila. Fourth cohort of Gauls
高卢第二军团第四分队 前来接管指挥权
second legion.Come to relieve the command
值星官 路托瑞斯.卓西斯.沙利纳特
Lutorius Drusillus Salinator, acting senior officer.
要塞的指挥官在哪里
Where's the garrison commander?
他今早离开了 长官
He left this morning, sir.
等不及要逃走了
Couldn't wait to get away.
值勤人员表 以及金库的钥匙
The duty-roster, and the keys to the pay-chest.
没有主计官吗 我们部队规模太小了
- No paymaster? - We're too small a garrison.
不幸的是这工作该落在您头上了
Unfortunately, that job falls to you.
可能您注意到了
As you probably noticed,
我们的下水道有点小问题
we've had a little trouble with the latrines,
不过已经有人在正在处理了
but we have someone working on it.
还没搞定吗 还早呢
- Unsuccessfully. - So far.
这是您第一次担任指挥官吗 长官 是的
- This you're first command, sir? - It is.
您为什么会选择来不列颠
What made you choose Britain?
我猜 您有家族关系吧
You have family connections, I believe.
不是
No.
我发现要塞的状态似乎不太好 需要维修
I've noticed the fort, it's in a poor state of repair.
我们要为这做点什么
We'll need to do something about that.
是的 长官那是当然
Yes, sir. Sure.
动作快点
Get in line, soldier!
入列士兵 现在列队
Now! Fall in!
我们的新任指挥官 马可士.佛拉维斯.阿葵拉
Our new commander, Marcus Flavius Aquila.
我们的新任指挥官呢
Where's our newly minted commander?
八成在给他的条令课本拆包呢
Probably unpacking his rule book.
记住我的话 “马可士.阿葵拉” 也是个耻辱的名字
You mark my words. Marcus Aquila is tainted.
是啊 你知道他老子是谁吧
Well, you know who is father was.
就是他老子搞丢了第九军团的鹰徽
The man who lost the Eagle of the Ninth.
损失了5000多名弟兄
Not to mention, 5000 men.
只不过是不小心而已
That was a little absent minded.
我听说他主动要求调来这里
I heard, he asked to be sent here.
来这个鬼地方 是啊
- To this shit hole? - Yeah.
告诉你 我加入军团23年了
I'm telling you. I've marched with the Eagles 23 years.
有凶兆的时候我会先知道
I know a bad omen, when I see one.
这小子就是个凶兆
The boy's a bad omen.
米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰
Mithras, lord of light.
众父之父 请助我..
Please help me Father of our fathers.
请助我引领好我的部属
Help me lead my men well.
不要让我的军团蒙羞
Do not let me dishonour my legion.
请助我恢复家族的荣耀
Please, help me regain my family's honour.
弟兄们 挖深一点
Dig in deep, boys.
你们的小命就靠这些防御措施了
Your lives depend on these defences.
你们必须遵循条令行事
You must be accurate with your striking!
听说粮食补给还没到
It's been told, the grain delivery hasn't arrived.
派巡逻队去查看一下
I want you to send out a patrol to investigate.
没必要着急 长官 晚到一天很正常
I wouldn't worry, sir One day late,is nothing here.
不 对我来说不正常 派出巡逻队
Well, it is to me. Send out the patrol.
长官 相信我 太危险了
Believe me sir, too dangerous.
我们接到线报 附近村庄有“德鲁伊”出没
We've had reports of a Druid roaming the villages.
这种时候 我们不能派出巡逻队
Right now, I would not send out a patrol.
弟兄们总要吃东西的
The men, they need to eat too.
巡逻队形 正前方出发
Patrol! Forward! March!
左右左 前进
Left, right, march.
叫路托瑞斯起来
- Wake Lutorius.
是 长官
Yesl, Sir
你听到了吗 什么长官
- Did you hear that? - Sir?
希望巡逻队平安无事
I hope the patrol's all right.
我不知道为什么要叫醒你
It seems I may have got you up for nothing.
您听到什么了
What did you hear?
野牛也许是吧
It's a cattle, most likely.
那边 那个
There. That.
你听到了吗
Did you hear it?
该死的黑暗
Damn the dark.
需要我叫大家准备战斗吗
Should I call the men to arms?
如果真的是野牛 弟兄们肯定不会感谢你的
If it's only cattle, they won't thank you.
生气总比死了好
Better angry than dead.
准备战斗吧
Call them out.
但保持肃静
But in silence
是 长官
Yes, Sir
士兵起来
Soldier, wake up!
该死的头盔
Bloody helmets!
快点快点 动起来动起来
Come on, come on! Move, move, move!
拿个火把来
Bring me a torch!
停稳住
Hold steady!
守住防线
Hold your line!
长官 好样的 长官
- Sir. - Well done, sir.
干的好 长官
- Well done. - Sir.
愿太阳的光辉与你同在 兄弟
The light of the sun be with you, brother.
我们当中的更多人将会在躺在那里 长官
Many more of us would be lyng there, sir.
有巡逻队的消息吗
Is there any sign of the patrol?
长官
Sir!
今天我们的神会赐给我们胜利
跪下 邪恶的种子
.
你抢夺我们的土地 杀害我们的儿子
.
玷污我们的女儿
.
我诅咒你
.
我们不会弃他们于死地
I'm not leaving them to die.
准备50人的预备队守住大门
Muster fifty of the reserves and hold them at the gate.
长官 我来带队吧
Sir... Let me lead them.
派出巡逻队是我的决定
It was my decision to send out the patrol.
带他们回来是也是我的责任
It's my responsibility to bring them back.
召集人手
Prepare to battle!
米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父
Mithras, lord of light,father of our fathers
不要让我将厄运带给我的军团
let me not bring misfortune to my Legion..
米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父 请接纳所有献祭
Mithras, lord of light, father of our fathers, accept whatever sacrifice
不要让我将厄运带给我的军团
that I may not bring misfortune to my Legion.
听我命令 攻城队形
On my command! We form Testudo!
准备 开大门
Ready! Open the gate!
军团 加速 前进
Locking Testudo! Move!
攻城队形 列队
Legion! Dopuble time, March!
前进 前进 前进
move Forward move Forward
锁定攻城队形 行动
Locking Testudo! Move!
锁定攻城队形 行动
Locking Testudo! Move!
保持环形
Hold the circle!
保持环形
Hold the circle!
保持环形 保持环形
Hold the circle!
这里 割开绳套
Here! Cut that's free!
保持环形
Hold the circle!
保持环形 停
Hold the circle! stop
保持环形
Hold the circle!
后退
Fall back!
冲阿
Charge!
冲阿
Run! Run!
父亲您在哪
father! where are you.
父亲
father!
躺好 躺好 躺好
Rest now. Lie still, still.
我在哪儿
where am I?
你还在不列颠 卡雷瓦
You still in Britain.
在“卡雷瓦”
Calleva. Calleva?
要塞的军医把你转送来的
Your fort surgeon had you transferred here.
用驴车 走了200里格(600英里)
Two hundred leagues in a mule cart.
你受了点伤 竟然没死
A few are wounded, so I wonder you didn't die.
我是你的叔叔 你♥爸♥爸的弟弟