嘿
Hey.
你想看些很酷的东西吗?
You want to see something cool?
我看的这是什么?
What am I looking at here?
嗯 总的说来 它是一种类固醇警戒线
Well, basically, it's a trip wire on steroids.
不用来挡人 理论上讲 它可以挡住一辆坦克
Instead of stopping a man, in theory, it should stop a tank.
马克会爱死这个
Mark's gonna love this.
看 转动这个起船台上的曲柄
See, someone has to turn the crank on the boat lift here,
把线拉紧
and that picks up the slack in the line.
线一旦被拉紧 不管什么东西撞线
Once the line is taught, whatever runs into it
都会受到那边那个坏小子的冲击
takes the brunt of that little bad boy right over there.
里面有足以移平一栋房♥子的爆♥炸♥物
And inside, enough explosive matter to level a house.
我做的
I made that.
嗯 看看这美丽的落日余晖
Well, look at this beautiful ray of sunshine.
费尔
Phil.
嘿
Hey.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们待会再聊
We'll talk later.
过来喝一杯 - 我会的
Come by for a refill. - I will.
费尔 我需要你重新设置那个路障
Phil, I need you to reset that barricade.
收到
Roger that.
对于你父母 我很遗憾 他们是好人
I'm sorry about your folks. They were good people.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
欢迎来到邻区
Welcome to the neighborhood.
太幸福了 谢谢你们 你们不必如此 - 不用谢
That's so sweet. Thank you. You shouldn't have. - You're welcome.
你叫什么名字?
And what's your name?
辛西娅
Cynthia.
你可以说嗨
You can say hi.
她很害羞
She's shy.
嗯 名字非常美
Well, that's a very pretty name.
我发誓 我现在正看着它
I swear I'm looking at it right now.
好吧 谢谢 费尔 我们来了
All right, thanks, Phil. We're coming.
妮娜?
Nina?
费尔 一分钟后到你那里 你的20美元赌什么?
Phil, a minute from your place. What's your 20?
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
辛西娅! 过来 过来
Cynthia! Come here. Come here. Jump up.
和我一起跑 乖女孩
Run with me. Good girl.
嗯 该死
Well, shit.
哇啊 哇啊 发生什么事了? - 赌徒帮
Whoa, whoa, what's going on? - Gamblers.
什么? 他们跟踪我们?
What? They followed us?
不 费尔出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
No. Phil sold us out.
什么? 这是谁? - 辛西娅 邻居的女儿
What? Who's this? - Cynthia. It's the neighbor's daughter.
嗨 甜心 哇啊 你在做什么?
Hi, sweetie. Whoa, what are you doing?
你看我像在做什么?
What does it look like I'm doing?
妮娜 不 我们应该离开
Nina, no. We should go.
我们不能离开那些人 马库斯
We can't just leave these people, Markus.
这是他们的全部
This is all they have.
妮娜 等等
Nina, wait.
掩护我
Cover me.
他妈的郊区!
Fucking suburbs!
提醒我回来 把这里他妈的整个地方烧掉
Remind me to come back here and burn this whole motherfucking place down.
就那辆
That's it.
给杰瑞发广播 告诉他我们找到他哥哥的车了
Radio Jerry, tell him we found his brother's car
还有那个爆他菊花的婊♥子♥
and that bitch who popped a cap in his ass.
他妈的费尔在哪里?
Where the fuck is Phil?
该死!
Shit!
向那个婊♥子♥开枪!
Shoot that bitch!
机♥枪♥手在九点钟位置!
Machine gunner at nine o'clock!
我们来了
Here we go.
嘿 嘿 我应不应该把那辆车开走吗?
Hey, hey, should I get the wheel?
去你的车! 那些人想杀掉我们 杀回去
Fuck the wheel! There are people trying to kill us. Kill 'em back!
哦 操! 走! 走! 走!
Oh, fuck! Go! Go! Go!
辛西娅! 辛西娅!
Cynthia! Cynthia!
哦 该死!
Oh, shit!
他妈的开枪!
Fucking shoot!
哦 操! 麦克!
Oh, fuck! Mike!
我的天啊!
Holy buckets!
不要
No.
犁地小伙帮!
Plowboys!
赌徒帮? 他妈的赌徒帮来这里做什么?
Gamblers? What the fuck are Gamblers doing here?
管它呢! 杀掉这些婊♥子♥
Who gives a shit! Kill the whore.
他妈的樱桃帮
Fucking Cherries.
我们走 混账东西!
Let's go, motherfucker!
快点!
Come on!
哦 他妈的!
Oh, shit!
那边
There.
你现在想干嘛?
What do you wanna do now?
你守住街道 我来对付这个婊♥子♥
You hold the street. I'll handle this bitch.
该死的!
Goddamn it!
给她的
For her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
装♥修♥很特别
typical.
去你的
Fuck you.
又一个
One more.
辛西娅 辛西娅!
Cynthia. Cynthia!
赶紧!
Hurry up!
我爱你 马库斯
I love you, Markus.
今天又是安全的一天
Here's another safety update
对于身处末世家园的你们
for all you domestics out there.
当你认为你听过的时候 会发生类似的事情
Just when you thought you've heard it all, something like this comes along.
据说 有一对夫妻
Rumor has it, there's a husband and wife
刚刚在密尔沃基干掉了一群赌徒 他们正向西行驶
that just took out a platoon of Gamblers in Milwaukee, and they're heading west.
这是对你们那些婊♥子♥养♥的♥帮派的警告
Let this be a warning to all you gang banging sons of bitches,
那两位爱侣并非胡闹
these two lovebirds ain't fucking around.
你瞧 这就是为什么我仍然保持希望的原因
You see, this is why I still have hope.
因为在那些野蛮人中 仍然有相爱的人
Because amongst all the savagery, there are still the ones who love,
正是那些相爱的人会改变他妈的世界
and it's the ones who love that will change the motherfucking world.