A sweet young thing in San Jose says I raped her...
吹着口哨 拿走我所有的钱 每一分钱
...takes all my money, every cent,and blows the whistle on me.
他们判我五年在莱文沃思监狱或加入这场无畏的战斗
They give me five years in Leavenworth,or join this fearless fighting outfit.
- 如何好运? - 是啊 这是一个伟大的国家
- How's that for luck? - Yeah, it's a great country.
每一个大懒虫可以被刀切 鞭打以及在同一时间
Every slob can get clipped, whipped,and double dipped at the same time.
打你的牙龈 达戈 打他 直到他流血
Beat your gums, dago.Beat 'em till they bleed.
我出6元
I'm out $6.
现在 来吧 开始发牌 该死的
Now, come on, deal the cards, damn it.
这里唯一的出路已经没了
The only way out of here is over.
用气球或者P-38?
By balloon or P-38?
你听过的伯恩海默 世界知名的马戏团吗?
Did you ever hear of Bernheimer's world-renowned circus?
格雷科兄弟怎么样飞行?
What about the Flying Greco Brothers?
站好了
Hold still, right?
- 我很惊讶 - 奥马尔·格雷科
- I'll be damned. - Omar Greco.
- 他们叫我布朗克 - 好吧 布朗克
- They call me Bronc. - All right, Bronc.
我的真名叫伯兰科·比利·格思里
My real name's Bronco Billy Guthrie.
- 你成功多少次? - 大约五次
- How many times you made it out? - About five.
布朗克 我得到了一个计划 但我需要一个合作伙伴
Bronc, I got a system, but I need a partner.
让我听听你的计划
Let's hear about your system...
合作伙伴
...partner.
来吧
All right. Come on.
如果我要去使...
If I'm gonna make it...
- 要任何采购单? - 不 长官这是一个轻而易举的事
- Anybody question the requisitions? - No, sir. It was a breeze.
我们甚至有来自国民警卫队的人
We even got a wave-on from the guard.
漂亮
Beautiful.
这真是大收获 你们快让他们运进去
That's just fine. Great.You guys get them around back fast.
下一趟要有 马桶
Next trip, the toilet bowls.
好了 大嘴 做个了结!
All right, big mouth, that did it.
- 等一下这一切都是我的错 - 闭嘴!
- Wait a minute. It was all my fault. - Butt out!
让路!
Get him!
站起来 达戈 今儿你得瞧了
On your feet, dago. You got more comin'.
队伍准备改变方向!
Change direction right!
队伍右转
Right wheel.
踏步前进
Mark time in front.
加拿大部队...
Canadian company...
立正
...halt.
向左转
Left turn.
冠少校 加拿大军队 向您报到
Maj. Crown, sir. Canadian army.Reporting for duty.
很高兴有你与我们在 冠
Glad to have you with us, Crown.
注意 队伍 稍息
Ready, company...
卡德威尔上尉 让他们快点集♥合♥
Capt. Cardwell, get these men into formation on the double.
中士 快跑集♥合♥
Sergeant, company formation on the double.
快!排成集♥合♥队型!
Company formation over here and on the double, let's go!
来吧 快!排成集♥合♥队伍
Come on, move it. On the double.
上帝保佑国王
God save the King.
上帝保佑我们大家
God save us all.
稍息!
Parade rest!
欢迎来到第1特勤队报到
Welcome to the First Special Service Force.
首先 只有一个真正重要的事情 知道并牢记
There's only one really important thing to know and remember about the force.
这是军队最单纯的作战单位
It's the easiest combat unit in the army...
想要离开
...to get out of.
您只要未能达到要求
All you have to do is fail to measure up.
你会立即遣返回到原单位
You'll be returned immediately to your former unit...
或被关禁闭
...or predicament.
这完全取决于你
It's entirely up to you.
你们加拿大人 有人告诉我
You Canadians, I'm told...
你们都是精心挑选最好的 世界上最好的部队
...are the handpicked best of the best-trained army in the world.
我们很快就会了解这一点
We'll soon find out about that.
你们美国人 大部分人
You Americans, for the most part...
都有不太好的声誉
...have an entirely different reputation.
军队预先通知我 让我知道你们在军中全部的细节
I've been supplied with full details on your military and moral delinquencies...
坐牢的 多少次烂醉的 擅离职守的
...prison records,how many times you've been drunk...
或者兼而有之的
...AWOL or both.
我知道所有关于你们的那些破事...
I know all about you...
我不在乎你们的记录
...and I couldn't care less.
我要的人能够坚强
I want men that are tough...
爱拼命 爱赢和宁死也不退让
...Iove to fight, fight to win,and would rather die than quit.
现在 说的太多了...
Now, that's asking a lot...
但是你们能不能接受超过你的能力挑战
...but no more than you're capable of if you'll accept the challenge.
同样我们很快就会发现的
We'll soon find out about that, too.
祝你们好运 把你的人解散
Good luck to you all. Dismiss your men.
队伍 立正!
Company, ten hut!
- 解散 - 皮科克下士!
- Fall out! - Cpl. Peacock!
- 加拿大人解散 - 是的 长官!
- Fall out the Canadians. - Yes, sir!
加拿大人解散
Canadian company dismissed!
- 你能相信吗? - 借我你的帽子 我可能会吐
- Can you believe that? - Lend me your hat. I may vomit.
- 长官 - 你 士兵
- Sir... - You, soldier.
- 你去哪里? - 长官 我要见上校
- Where are you going? - Sir, I've got to see the Colonel.
如果你希望看到外面的世界...
If you ever hope to see the outside world again...
回去属于你的地方...
...get back where you belong.
我不属于任何地方 我在营地吉勒姆擅离职守
I don't belong anywhere.I'm AWOL from Camp Gillam.
我逃出营区 我没有来得及赶上车 我走路来的
I escaped from the stockade.I didn't arrive on the train, I walked.
- 我要申调这里 - 给我...
- I want to transfer to this outfit. - Get!
士兵!
Soldier!
- 来我的办公室 - 谢谢你 长官
- In my office. - Thank you, sir.
打电♥话♥到他的营区 查找出所有关于他的情况
Phone his camp. Find out all about him.
尽快回报 让我知道
I'll be in Communications. Let me know.
- 对不起 我们遇到过吗? - 滚去地狱 离开这里!
- Excuse me, haven't we met before? - Get the hell outta here!
这只是你提醒我年轻的往事 我以前知道的
It's just that you remind me of a sweet young thing I used to know.
我不会告诉你 伙计
I won't tell you again, mate.
即使像她这样的声音
Even sound like her.
下士 长官 你已经有一群精心挑选的人在这里
Corporal, sir, you've got a beautiful group of handpicked men here.
- 真的 - 走开
- You really do. - Bugger off.
我们那里唯一的是用手工做
Where I come from,the only thing we pick by hand...
黄色的小水仙花
...is little yellow daffodils.
在我们那里 我们是专挑桶内的烂苹果
Where we come from,we pick the rotten apples from the barrel...
参合饲料给猪吃
...and feed them to the hogs.
听 其中一个是一只“青蛙” 来吧 说些什么 蛙仔!
Listen. One of them's a frog!Go ahead. Say something, froggy!
苟屁
Merde.
到底是什么意思?
Just exactly what does that mean?
对大多数人来说 是一种侮辱
To most people, it's an insult.
但是 为了你 我会说这是一种恭维
But to you, I'd say it was a compliment.
- 皮科克! - 长官!
- Peacock! - Sir!
- 是的 长官 - 皮科克!
- Yes, sir. - Peacock!
- 稍息 - 谢谢你 长官
- At ease. - Thank you, sir.
从格南营步行来
Long walk from Camp Gillam.
你必定非常渴望能加入第1特勤队
You must be more than ordinarily eager to join the First Special Service Force.
任何工作 长官
Any job that's open, sir.
或者摆脱你的麻烦
Or get out of any trouble that you happen to be in.
你要知道 一件事情 我这里是不准有麻烦制♥造♥者
You know, the one thing I have excess of here is the troublemaker.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
如果我听你讲的正确 我想你已经得到了答案
But if I heard your speech correctly, sir,I think you've got the answer.
煽动双边战争 可以这么说
Incite border warfare, so to speak...
在美国和加拿大人之间
...between the Americans and Canadians.
我只能假设这是你的意图 长官
I only assume that was your intention, sir.
- 你闯了什么样的麻烦呢? - 我是弹钢琴的 长官
- What kind of trouble do you make? - I play the piano, sir.
当我看到资料 要分配到奎尔上尉那里
When I washed out as a flier,I was assigned to Capt. Quill.
他付责管理军官俱乐部
He runs the Officers' Club.
我白天清理俱乐部 晚上演奏钢琴
I was to clean up during the day and play piano at night.
我不能参与战斗 我就出不了头
I didn't much fancy sitting out the war playing I'll Never Smile Again...
所以我要求调到情报单位
...so I asked to be transferred to Intelligence.
对你来讲,应该是一个完美的地方
That should be a perfect spot for you.
你明智 洞察力 机敏
You're obviously intelligent,perceptive, adroit.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
和算计
...and calculating.
你是怎么对上奎尔上尉的 玩弄他的女友?
How did Capt. Quill fancy your playing around with his girlfriend?
这女孩 她认为是他的女朋友
The girl he thought was his girlfriend, sir.
我不以为然 他不敢跟我辩论
I thought otherwise.He won the argument.
- 于是他揍你 - 并非如此
- So he beat you up. - Not all by himself...
不要骗我!
Don't lie to me!
我要的是事实
电影精选列表