《魔 鬼 旅》
弗雷德里克中校 早安 长官
Lt. Col. Frederick, good morning, sir.
我们有点晚了 长官 让你着急了 请 长官
We're a bit late, sir.Could you hurry, please, sir?
盟军遇到了麻烦
The Allies were in trouble...
因此我在1942那年的夏天来到英格兰
...and so was I, that summer of 1942,when I arrived in England...
我确信这是一件很吃力的差事
...on what I was sure was a fool's errand.
我要去解释来自美国华盛顿军方的强烈反对
I'd come from Washington to explain the US Army's strong opposition...
蒙巴顿勋爵最喜欢的计划
...to one of Lord Mountbatten's favorite projects.
我用简单的英语 写了军队的关键报告
I'd written the army's critical report in what I thought was plain English.
我烦恼的是被送到4000英里要再说一遍
I was puzzled and annoyed at being sent 4,000 miles to say it all over again...
特别是蒙巴顿勋爵那里
...particularly to Lord Mountbatten himself.
你有没有现场亲自指挥过吗?
You've never held a field command, have you?
- 没有 长官 - 没有实战经验?
- No, sir. - No combat experience?
没有 长官
No, sir.
那你凭藉什么特别的知识
By virtue of what special knowledge...
要去做该死的行动计划?
...do you so dogmatically damn our plan of action?
你提出报告 在四个月…
You propose, in a period of four months...
你要如何招聘 一半加拿大和一半美国人
...to recruit a unit,half-Canadian, half-American...
将他们投入在酷寒的挪威冬季
...and drop them in Norway in the middle of winter.
你们有一个新的造雪机?
You have a new snow machine.
你会招聘什么样的官兵?
What kind of officers and men will you recruit?
如何组织他们 进行培训和装备?
How will they be trained,organized and equipped?
您的计划都没说
Your plan doesn't say.
最重要的是一旦你让他们投入
The most important thing is,once you get them there...
你打算怎么让他们出来?
...how are you going to get them out?
并没有把详细作出
There's been no provision made for that.
我们并非不知道的问题 上校
We're not unaware of the problems, Colonel.
尽管如此 我们将决定推进动该计划
Nevertheless,we're going ahead with the project.
如果你已经做出你的决定 我在这里做什么?
If you've already made your decision,what am I doing here?
- 谢谢你 上校 - 我们走 鲍伯
- Thank you, Colonel. - Let's go, Bob.
长官们 我想我们已经找到我们的指挥官
Gentlemen, I think we've found our commanding officer.
如果他接受了
If he'll take it.
他更可能在你的右后脸上甩一巴掌
He's more likely to throw it right back in your face.
赌一把?
Care to bet?
为此,所以你离开华盛顿 上校?
So you left Washington for this, Colonel?
不要动 上校
Don't move, Colonel.
为什么在地狱 你也要打他呢?
Why in the hell did you have to shoot him?
少校 我不喜欢等它饿死
You see, sir, we didn't feel like waiting around till it starved to death.
现在 看 上尉
Now, look, Captain.
像用屁♥股♥在讲话 最好不要对着我讲
That kind of smart-ass talk don't go good with me at all.
你讲话时要警慎一点
You just be careful of that kind of talk.
弗雷德里克上校 崖布里克少校 长官
Col. Frederick. Maj. Cliff Bricker, sir.
昨天我开始收集蛇 并抓住了一条
I started to collect snakes,caught one yesterday.
昨天抓到一条 放在我的房♥间的置物箱内
I've got 'em in my footlocker in my room.
你对爬虫感兴趣
You're interested in herpetology.
你喜欢蛇
You like snakes.
我讨厌他们被他们吓死 这就是我之所以加入伞兵
I hate 'em. Scared to death of them.That's the reason I joined the paratroops.
你看 我讨厌飞行 被跳伞吓死
See, I hated to fly.Scared to death of jumping.
但经过五十次的跳伞 我就喜欢它了
But after 50 jumps, I just loved it.
危险 上校 这是最好的补品
Danger, Colonel,that's the best tonic there is.
这就是我待在特种部队的原因
That's the reason I put in for Special Forces.
少校 当你在我的地方就把雪茄从你的嘴吐出来
Major, when you address me,take the cigar out of your mouth.
这是我的办公室 少校
This is my office, Major.
第1特勤队房♥舍居然是这样?
The name of this outfit is the First Special Service Force.
- 当我没来时 你在干什么? - 在这里没有事做的 长官
- Where were you when I arrived? - There was nothing to do here, sir.
我们决定去城里走一走 看一看
We decided to go in town and look around.
一个盲人也能知道有千万事要做
A blind man could see a thousand things to do.
长官 你在华盛顿 你没有像我这样四处流浪
Sir, you being in Washington,you haven't been around like me.
你看 我曾经在九个不同的营地
You see, I've been in nine different camps.
我必须告诉你 长官
I've got to tell you this, sir.
我从来没有见过这里是那么的绝望
Never have I seen anything so out-of-the-question hopeless...
你绝对不想要用它
...as this joint is.
你绝对不想要用它
There's absolutely nothing it doesn't need.
“绝望的”
"Hopeless."
这就是为什么我们来到这 少校
That's why we've got it, Major.
这就是为什么我有你
And that's why I've got you.
你进出营地…
You've been in and out of camps...
你是美国♥军♥队中最大的骗子和乞丐
...because you're the biggest hustler and scrounger in the US Army.
10天后我们的第一批新兵和志愿者将到达
In exactly 10 days,our first recruits and volunteers arrive.
不管如何这个营地的需要你都要全部供给
Whatever they and this camp need,you're going to supply.
你怎么办到这一点 我不在乎
How you do it, I don't care.
开始忙吧! 德威尔?
Just start hustling. Cardwell?
动起来!快!
Move it! Come on!
把他们排成两列!快!
Line them up on the double! Move!
来吧!这不是星期天学校野餐!
Come on! This is no Sunday school picnic!
动起来!快!
Move it! Come on!
你认为也许是某个地方的人为我们这位无与伦比的领袖而做的?
You think maybe somebody somewhere has it in for our peerless leader here?
夏天我在一条鱼罐头厂工作时 我们扔掉了比这更好的东西
The summer I worked in a fish cannery,we threw away better material than this.
来吧 你的人 快!
Come on, you men, move!
痛恨这个该死的比赛 伙计们 但国家召唤我...
Hate to break up the game, fellas,but when my country calls...
省省吧!
Cut it out!
- 小心点 油球 - 我告诉你 不要叫我那样
- Trouble, grease ball? - I told you, don't call me that.
我要叫你什么? “炙手可热的骗子” “星乔神枪手”
What would you like me to call you? "Hotshot hustler," "Senor sharpshooter"...
或只是简单的“欠揍”?
...or just plain "punk"?
看 他来了
Watch it. Here he comes.
- 你听他的 行了! - 这是怎么回事?
- You heard him. Line up! - What's going on here?
没事 哥们! 不要搞事!
Not a thing, buddy boy.Not a blessed thing.
拿起的帽子 戴上它 士兵!
Pick up that hat and put it on, soldier!
我警告你! 不要给我找任何麻烦!
And I warn you,don't you give me any trouble.
分开他们!
Break it up!
分开他们!
Get that man!
抓住那个人!
Break it up!
我们将努力使它像样一点
We're going to try to make some kind of a company formation out of this.
你在上面做什么?
What are we doing up there?
我肚子不舒服
I got stomach gas real bad.
我想我可以治愈的
I think I can cure that.
列队!
Ten hut!
感谢您的等待 伙计们 对不起 我来晚了
Thanks for waiting, fellas. Sorry I'm late.
难道你不知道如何往前排 士兵? 填补这个位置
Don't you know how to fall in, soldier? Fill up this spot.
列队!
Ten hut!
目前 到齐 长官
Detail all present and accounted for, sir.
我为他们的行为感到抱歉 但那是野兽的本性
I regret their behavior,but that's the nature of the beast.
“野兽”
"Beast."
这就是为什么他们像牛一样被运送来?
That's why they were transported like cattle?
长官 他们有些是犯过罪的 他们必须如此来...
Sir, some them are so fouled up,they must have emptied...
...这国家的每一个监狱
...every stockade in the country.
如果我是你 我会把他们运回来 让他们知道军队在做什么?
If I were you, I'd ship them right back.What the hell's the army doing?
那是我的预期 你不是我
Just about what I expected.Since you're not me...
你去检查营地怎么样?
...would you see that they get to camp, please?
是的 长官 上尉
Yes, sir. Captain.
列队!
A-ten hut!
- 中尉 - 是的 长官
- Lieutenant. - Yes, sir.
我们被告知人类是从低等动物进化而来的
We're told that men evolved from lower animals.
显然 你认为应该是这样 相反来想就对了
Apparently, you think it should be the other way around. That's all.
向右看!
Right face!
前进!走!
Forward! March!
一 二 三 四
Hut, two, three, four!
你的左边
Your left.
士兵 把该死的墨镜拿掉
Soldier, get those dark glasses off.
- 你的装备在哪里 飞行小子? - 看来我忘了
- Where's your gear, fly boy? - Seems I neglected to bring it with me.
听这话说的 他忘了带了
Listen to the sugar plum.He neglected to bring it with him.
你看来不太在乎自己 为什么我没有看到你上车?
You look a mite neglected yourself.How come I didn't see you on the train?
我比较低调
I'm the inconspicuous type.
- 听他说的 不觉得他有意思吗? -别管他 那个猪油屁♥股♥
- Listen to him. Ain't he cute? - Leave him alone, lard ass.
- 你问他 达戈 你还真是 - 在行军中 禁止说话!
- You're asking for it, dago, you really are. - Knock off the chatter, and get in step!
怎么样? 好一点没 中士!
How about it? Got a cure for that, Sergeant?
是的! 跑步!前进!
Yes, sir. Double time! March!
- 这就是游戏的名字 - 你叫什么名字 拉克豪斯路易?
- That's the name of the game. - What's your name, Luckhouse Louie?
听着 我们没有鲨鱼在游戏中 幸运的什么都没
Listen, we're not sharks in the game.Luck's got nothing to do with it.
- 讲到运气 知道我是怎么来到这里? - 谁在乎呢?
- Talkin' about luck, know how I got here? Who cares?
一个甜美的姑娘说我在圣何塞强♥奸♥了她...
电影精选列表