Why? Guilt.
为什么 因为她内疚
What happened between the two of you?
你俩之间到底发生了什么
My husband.
我丈夫
She had an affair with my husband.
她跟我丈夫有奸♥情♥
What happened to her?
那后来她怎么了
It was just Juno and me left.
当时只有我和朱诺逃脱了
Those things were coming for us,
那些怪物尾随而来
so I hurt her so I could get away.
所以我打伤了她自己逃命
She left my friend Beth dying.
她扔下我朋友贝丝一个人
Alone.
独自等死
When I found Beth, I had to put her out of her misery.
当我找到贝丝 不得不亲手结束她的痛苦
Save your torch.
手电省着点用
No, Juno, wait! Wait!
别 朱诺 等等
We came to get you out! Juno.
我们是来救你出去的 朱诺
Sarah brought us back down here. She brought us back.
是莎拉带我们来的 是她带我们回来救你的
Juno. Sarah is your friend.
朱诺 莎拉是你的朋友
So you're the rescue party? We're what's left.
救援队就你们三人吗 我们是幸存者
Come on. We gotta get out of here. Okay, listen to me.
快 我们得离开这 好的 听我说
Listen. Those things hunt above ground.
听着 这些怪物在陆面捕食
I think I know which way they go.
我想我知道他们从哪出去
They must have a route to the surface.
一定有一条路径是通向地面的
So, let's go.
好 我们出发吧
Wait a minute, so what? We go to where they feed?
等等 我们要去那些怪物觅食的地方吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧
Do you want to live? Silence is your best weapon.
你想活命吗 那就安静点
Follow me. We're following the water.
跟我走 我们要顺着水流走
I ain't going in no goddamn water. Juno knows the way out.
我可再也不下水了 朱诺知道出路
So how come you're still here?
你怎么会活下来的
Because my light died, I had no equipment,
因为我手电没电 也没有任何武器
and my climbing partner put
而且我的队友
a pick through my leg and ran out on me...
刺伤了我的腿跑掉了
There isn't time for this, God damn it!
现在不是谈论这事的时候 见鬼
We want to get out of here alive, we follow Juno.
如果想活着走出这里 我们就得让朱诺带路
No fucking way.
没门
God damn it! I brought
妈的 我带你
you into this hellhole, I'm taking you out.
进了这该死的矿坑 我就得带你活着出去
Wait! What? It's no good.
等等 怎么 这一点好处也没有
Chief! Shut up, Rios.
警长 里奥斯 你闭嘴
Let's move.
我们走
We'll have to go single file.
我们得一个一个过去
Spread your weight.
分摊体重
Keep it steady.
稳住
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
We really should do this one at a time.
我们真应该一个一个过去
You ran out on her, but you ain't running out on me,
你抛下她跑了 但你可别想抛下我
so let's get going.
所以我们要一起过
Shit!
妈的
Help me! Give me the bag.
帮帮我 把背包给我
Juno, help me, please! Juno!
朱诺 帮帮我 求你了
My arm! Pull me up!
抓住我手臂 拉我上去
Grab my pick.
取我的登山镐来
Okay. Okay.
好的 拿到了
Cut. What? Cut what?
切断 什么 切断什么
Cut it, or they'll both die!
切断它 不然我们都得死
Just fucking cut it!
快他妈切断它
Do it now! Wait! Wait!
快点 等等
Hurry!
快啊
Hurry!
快啊
Fuck. Okay.
妈的 好了
We gotta move.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Rios.
里奥斯
Sarah.
莎拉
Let's go.
我们走
Come on. Come on!
趁现在快逃吧
I can't... No.
我不行了 不
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. It's okay.
对不起 都过去了
It's okay.
没关系
Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah, we can't stay here.
莎拉 此地不宜久留
Sarah. We have to get out of here now.
莎拉 我们现在得赶快离开这
Sarah.
莎拉
Please.
快啊
Come on.
拜托
电影精选列表