Could piggyback on the elevator cables.
那可以顺着那电梯电缆滑下去
You planning to go down there,
如果你们要下去
why not go down there in style?
干嘛不直接坐电梯呢
What, this old shit still works?
啥意思 这老东西还能用
Sonny, let me tell you,
小家伙 告诉你
this old shit-bucket will be working long time
这老东西肯定会比
after that MP3 of yours.
你的MP3的寿命长
Whatever.
随你怎么说吧
All right, Ed, get it going.
好吧 爱德 准备下去
I'm sorry, but Mommy's got to help people tonight.
我很抱歉 但妈妈今晚要帮助别人
Chica, when Grandma tells you to go to bed,
宝贝 奶奶叫你睡觉的时候
you go to bed, okay?
你要听话 好吗
Honey, I love you.
宝贝 我爱你
Okay, baby, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
好的 宝贝 明天见
Rios, get yourself kitted and get her kitted.
里奥斯 你们两个装备好
We're going down.
我们要下去了
Okay, Sarah, I know this is difficult,
好吧 莎拉 我知道这很困难
but if you do this,
但如果你下去了
it could help jog your memory.
也许会有助于你恢复记忆
Your friends could still be alive.
你的同伴们可能还活着
You have to help us find them.
你得帮我们找到他们
Hey, Sarah, this might fit you.
莎拉 这件可能合适你
You want to lose that heavy metal.
你们别带枪下去
Gun blast down there'd be like dynamite.
在下面开枪就像是爆破
Come on, I'll put them in the car.
拿来吧 我一起放车里
My gun stays with me.
我在枪在
This is a missing persons case.
我们只是去找失踪的女孩
What the hell do you think you're gonna find down there?
你觉得下面能有什么事啊
Mummy.
妈妈
Right, let's get moving.
好吧 我们开始行动
Come on.
来吧
You all ready to ride?
你们准备好了吗
Yeah, let's do it.
没问题 开动吧
Jesus.
天啊
Hang on, just wait up a second.
慢点 等一下
Here, drink this.
来 喝口水
She's okay. Let me worry about her.
她没事 不用你操心
Come on, Dan, let's get to the goddamn cave.
来吧 丹 我们进去吧
Listen. Down here, I call the shots.
听着 在下面 我说了算
Is that understood?
明白吗
Loud and clear.
很明白
Let's go.
走吧
Should be a ladder down there.
那里应该有个梯子
How long have I been teaching you?
我教你多久了
Your light is your life.
你的灯光就是你的生命
All right. Okay, we've gotta go down another level.
好吧 我们再下一层
Greg.
格雷格
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
不是吧
Is it okay?
没问题吧
You know what's good?
想听听好消息吗
Modern mines have metal props.
现代矿井都是金属架构
Miners prefer these old wooden ones.
而矿工则喜欢老式的木质坑道
Why's that?
为什么呢
The metal ones don't give you any warning
金属架构矿井快垮塌的之时
when they're about to go.
不会给你任何警示
After yours.
你先走吗
Okay, we should hit the cave system somewhere up here.
那上面应该就是洞穴系统
Greg, go scout ahead.
格雷格 先上去探查
You got it.
收到
And Cath, you're next. Deputy.
凯丝 你下一个 副警长过来
I think I've found it.
我想我找到了
What the hell is that?
那是啥玩意儿啊
It's a pit pony.
是匹井下小马[旧时井下运输工具]
Always a good sign.
总有好兆头
...Check it out. This is awesome.
...看啊 太不可思议了
Greg, T.L.
格雷格 热释光摄像机
Hey, hey. Don't... Don't touch anything.
别...别碰任何东西
This place is thousands of years old.
这地方有几千年历史
Well, you're hot.
你身材真好
Get away.
拿开
Sarah, do you recognize anything?
莎拉 你能想起什么吗
What?
怎么了
It's okay. It's okay, she just got spooked.
没事 没事 她只是被吓着了
Calcium deposits.
钙质沉积
Let's keep moving.
我们继续前进
It's okay, come on. Come on.
没事的 来吧 来吧
Come on, Sheriff, you can do it.
来吧 警长 你能行的
I ain't that old yet.
我还没那么老
Which way?
走哪条路
You recognize this?
你能认出这里吗
Cath, have a listen.
凯丝 测听一下
Anything?
听到什么吗
I don't know. I think I hear something.
我也不知道 好像有什么东西
Jesus!
天啊
Oh, my God! Shit!
上帝啊 见鬼
Fuck! Sarah. Look at me.
妈的 莎拉 看着我
She's moving.
她在动
No. There's no body heat. It's not possible.
不 没体温了 不可能
Deputy.
副警长
Sarah.
莎拉
She's been butchered.
她是被屠♥杀♥的
Six girls came down to this cave.
六个女孩到这洞里
One came out.
只有一个出去
Covered in her friends' blood.
浑身都是她同伴的血迹
Now, you tell me what the hell happened down here.
告诉我 这里到底发生了什么
Wait... wait a second.
等一下
You think she had something to do with this?
你认为是她干的吗
This is fucked up! Dan, get your team out of my face.
这可真操蛋 丹 叫你的队员让开
Man, you brought her down... Get off my back!
伙计 你带她下来... 少啰嗦
Greg! Save it.
格雷格 别说了
I thought she was a victim here.
她不是这里的遇难者吗
What are you saying now, she's a suspect?
你现在是说 她是个嫌疑犯吗
I think she knows something.
我觉得她了解内情
I still got missing girls down here,
这里还有几个女孩下落不明
so let's keep our goddamn focus.
我们得集中注意力
I should never have let you bring her down here.
我真不该让你带她下来
I should never have let you...
我真不该...
Dan, I think she came through here.
丹 我想她是从这里出来的
All right, Greg, take point. Take point!
好吧 格雷格 你带路 带路
This is fucking bullshit.
这真♥他♥妈♥的太荒谬了
Deputy, look after her.
副警长 看好她
It's okay. Come on, you're gonna be...
没事了 走吧 你会...
Sarah, what is it?
莎拉 怎么了
I think there's something down here.
这下面有什么东西
We were attacked.
我们被攻击了
By what?
被什么攻击了
There's nothing down here
这下面没什么东西
that could have done this to a person.
能把一个人弄成这样
Sarah, what can you remember?
莎拉 你还记得什么
Sarah?
莎拉
We shouldn't stay here.
我们不该留在这里
You've got to try and think rationally.
你要尽量理性思考
You're scared.
你被吓坏了
Your mind's playing tricks on you.
所以产生了幻觉
I'm through.
我过来了
It's about a 50-foot crawl with some tight spots,
大概要爬五十英尺 有些地方有点窄
and then it opens out.
爬出来就宽敞了
All right, copy that.
好吧 收到
Sheriff, get your team together.
警长 集♥合♥队伍
Greg, we're coming through.
格雷格 我们现在就过来
电影精选列表