Jeez!
天啊
With the community still
公众还未摆脱
shaken from last year's Slater's Quarry tragedy,
斯莱特采石场悲剧的阴影
here in Boreham, it's fresh heartache.
在博勒姆这里 又发生了新的惨剧
As the search for the missing women
由于搜索失踪女孩的行动
moves into the end of its second day,
已进入了第二天的尾声
hope is fading for Senator Kaplan's niece,
卡普兰参议员的侄女朱诺 和她的五个伙伴
Juno, and her five friends.
生还的希望越发渺茫了
Just behind me I can see one of the cave rescue teams
就在我身后 能看到其中一支洞穴救援队
emerging from the caverns.
刚从洞里出来
Good luck, guys. Thanks.
好运 伙计们 谢谢
Chimney's pretty tight. You all be careful in there.
洞口很紧 你们都要小心点
Will do.
我们会注意的
Sir, any signs of the missing women?
先生 是否发现失踪女孩的踪迹呢
Do you think you'll find them alive?
你认为她们还活着吗
How does this compare to Slater's Quarry?
这次的情况比起斯莱特采石场事件如何
That's enough now. Move back.
够了 退后
Do you think you responded quickly enough this time?
你觉得这次反应时间够快吗
Greg, leave it! Greg!
格雷格 别理她 格雷格
We're back on in four hours.
我们四小时内回来
Get some sleep. You too, boss.
去睡一会儿 你也一样 老板
Hey, you want to share a sleeping bag?
能跟你合用一个睡袋吗
What's that cologne you're wearing?
你用的什么古龙水啊
Yeah, six hours of sweat and dirt
哦对 进洞六小时 浑身汗臭
and all other kinds of shit.
泥泞不堪
I think I'll pass.
我还是别猜了吧
Lynch? What's up?
林奇 怎么了
What?
什么
Where?
在哪里
Look, get a tracker dog out there.
听着 带条追踪犬过去
See if you can find where she came out.
找到她出来的洞口
Yeah, all right, and...
好的 还有...
Let's keep the lid on this.
这事先别声张
All right, I'm on my way to the hospital.
好的 我马上去医院
Right, Doc, how is she? She's resting.
医生 她怎么样了 她在休息
We had to sedate her.
我们得让她镇静
I've got five girls missing
还有五个女孩没找到
and you put the one person
你却让唯一一个
who knows where they are to sleep?
知道线索的人睡着了
She was hysterical.
她有点不正常
Besides, she has no memory of the last two days.
另外 这两天的事她都不记得了
Whatever happened to her, she's blanked it.
不管那时发生了什么 她都忘了
Injuries?
伤势怎么样
It's only some minor cuts and bruises.
只是些轻微的割伤和挫伤
But her clothes were completely stained in blood.
但她的衣服却沾满了血迹
So it's not her blood? No.
不是她的血吗 不是
But she's been in a fight, all right,
但她打斗过
because judging by her fingernails,
从她的指甲判断
she scratched some big chunks out of somebody.
她曾狠狠地抓挠过某人
Test her clothes, get the blood type.
化验她衣服上血迹的血型
Get the blood type of the other five girls.
和其他五个女孩做一下对比
All right, let's see what you can do.
好吧 看看你能发现点什么
Hello, Sarah.
你好 莎拉
I'm Jenna Rios from Hyde County Sheriff's Department.
我是海德县警局的珍娜·里奥斯
This is Sheriff Vaines.
这位是万尼斯警长
How you feeling? Where am I?
你感觉怎么样 我在哪儿
You're safe. You're at Hyde County hospital.
你现在很安全 这里是海德县医院
We've been searching for you and your friends.
我们一直在寻找你和你的同伴
Two days ago you all set off on a caving expedition
两天前 你们去洞穴探险
and you never came back.
但一直没回来
We've been following your Boreham Cavern flight plan
我们根据你们的博勒姆洞穴探险计划搜寻
but we found nothing.
但什么也没找到
Can you tell us what happened to you?
能告诉我们 你们遇到了什么事吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I can't remember anything.
什么都记不起来了
Sarah, your friends are still missing.
莎拉 你的同伴们还没找到
We need you to help us find them.
我们需要你的帮助
Beth. Beth.
贝丝 贝丝
What happened to Beth?
贝丝怎么了
What can you remember?
你能想起些什么
What about Juno?
记得朱诺吗
Jessie.
杰西
Where's Jessie? Your daughter?
杰西在哪里 你女儿吗
Sarah, Sarah,
莎拉 莎拉
I need you to listen to me carefully.
我要你认真听我说
Your daughter isn't here, Sarah.
你女儿不在这里 莎拉
She died.
她已经死了
A year ago, in Scotland. No.
一年前 在苏格兰 不
I know how hard this must be for you,
我知道这对你来说有多难接受
but you have to try... No, no. No! No.
但你必须尝试... 不 那不是真的
Come on.
走吧
This looks like the end of the trail.
看起来痕迹到这里就没了
What's that? That there's Chapel Mine.
那是什么 那是小教堂煤矿
Cuffs, come here, come here.
卡夫斯 过来 过来
Go find them, boy.
去找到他们 小子
One of these days I'm gonna come up here
过几天我会过来
and help myself to some of this shit.
处理一下这些垃圾
What you found, boy? What you found?
找到什么了 小子 你找到什么了
Cuffs?
卡夫斯
Holy shit!
见鬼
Sheriff. Dan.
警长 丹
Keep it under your hat,
别声张
but we found one of the girls.
我们找到了其中一个女孩
Dog picked up her scent near the old Chapel Mine.
警犬追踪她的气味到了老教堂煤矿
That's the other side of the county. I know.
那在县城的另一边 我知道
Don't tell me we've been looking in the wrong place.
别告诉我 我们一直在瞎忙
Listen, I don't want to shift the whole goddamn circus.
听着 你不用把整个团队都带来
I just want a couple of volunteers to pick up
我只想要几个志愿者去搜索一下
where the dog left off.
警犬进去后就跑了
All right, give us an hour.
好吧 一小时后见
Cath, Greg, rise and shine.
凯丝 格雷格该起床了
Blood on Sarah Carter's clothes, A-positive.
莎拉·卡特衣服上的血迹 是A型阳性
Juno Kaplan is A-positive.
朱诺·卡普兰也是A型阳性
So? I'm A-positive.
那又怎样 我也是这个血型
Half the state is A-positive.
半个州的人都是
Can she walk? Sure.
她能走吗 可以
Wait, wait, you're not seriously gonna take her out...
等等 你们不会真要带她去...
Rios, get her dressed and get her in the car.
里奥斯 让她穿上衣服 带她上车
My granddaddy used to work down there.
我爷爷以前在那下面工作过
One time, him and two of his buddies
有一次 他和他的两个伙计
broke into a whole new cave system.
闯入了一个未知的洞穴系统
Really big.
非常大
Company bosses figured
公♥司♥老板们以为
there should be some rich pickings to be had,
那里资源应该很丰富
so they sent my granddaddy back down to
于是他们派我祖父
have a good look-see.
下去探查
He never come back.
他再也没回来过
Folks reckoned they must've broke clean through into hell.
人们猜想他们是闯入了地狱
The devil was mighty pissed.
惹怒了魔鬼
So you're telling me that
你是告诉我说
there's an uncharted cave system down there?
那下面有个未知的洞穴系统吗
Cool.
太酷了
There's a map of the mines here.
这有张矿井地图
If the caves are uncharted,
如果那洞穴没被探查过
we won't even know where to begin.
我们可能连入口都找不到
Bring the girl.
把那女孩带过来
Come on, Dan, she's the only one been down there.
行了 丹 只有她去过那里
All we gotta do is get a nod from her,
我们只需要她点点头
left or right. Narrows the search.
左边或右边 指示搜索的方向
There's a mountain full of caves and fuck-all time.
那山遍布着未知洞穴 我们没时间了
电影精选列表