亲爱的弗雷迪
My darling Freddie.
刚才我终于知道
A moment ago I knew exactly
我究竟想对你说什么了
what I wanted to say to you.
这些话时常在我的脑海里浮现
I have run through this letter in my mind so very often and
我想要写得更有说服力
I wanted to compose something eloquent but
但却找不到合适的语言
the words just don't seem to be there.
我想那是因为 这一次
I think that's because, this time, I
我不再留恋人世了
really do want to die.
伦敦
1950年左右
我是说真的 不是花言巧语
I really mean it. It's not just a line.
我真心觉得你是我见过最有魅力的女孩
I really think you're the most attractive girl I've met.
赫斯特 -你好
Hester? - Hello.
你好吗 -很好 谢谢 你呢
How are you? - Well, thank you. You?
我也是 谢谢 你怎么来了
Very well, thank you. What brings you to...
我只是
I was just...
我在大不列颠空战中大难不死 老朋友
I survived the battle of Britain, old fruit, old darling.
我活下来了
Survived.
那种既恐惧又兴奋的感觉
The mixture of fear and excitement...
没什么比这更棒了
there's nothing like it.
兴奋又恐惧
Excitement and fear.
真是令人无法抗拒
Irresistible combo.
我们是在为亲爱的祖国
We were doing something important...
做伟大的贡献
for dear old Blighty.
老朋友
Old fruit...
亲爱的
...old darling.
裴吉太太
Mrs. Page?
裴吉太太
Mrs. Page?
裴吉太太
Mrs. Page?!
裴吉太太
Mrs. Page!
米勒先生
Mr. Miller?
请你上来一下 有急事
Can you come up, please? It's urgent.
吃了多少
How many?!
十二颗
Twelve.
拿个盆子过来
Get me a bowl.
我们能做什么吗 -什么都做不了
Is there anything we can do? - There's nothing you can do.
难道她活不成了吗
You don't mean she's dying?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
但是她的确想要自杀 不是吗
But she did try to kill herself, didn't she?
看起来是的
It would seem so.
她会好起来吗
She'll recover?
就算是小孩吞60粒阿司匹林也死不了
60 grains of aspirin are hardly enough to kill a healthy child.
煤气中毒的症状也不严重
The symptoms of gas poisoning are very slight.
你觉得她还会自杀吗 医生
Do you think she'll try again, doctor?
我不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
但是我认为她可能还会
But I will say she will probably try again.
自杀未遂不是犯罪吗
Isn't attempted suicide a crime?
不是要坐牢吗
Don't people go to jail for it?
人们会因为各种各样的原因坐牢
People go to jail for all sorts of reasons.
我们要不要报♥警♥ -不
Shall we call the police? - No!
你是不是最好卧床休息
Don't you think you should just stay in bed?
不 我只是 我只是有点
No, I just... I just feel a bit...
有点昏
...dopey, that's all.
我很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry...
给你带来这么多麻烦
... for all the trouble I've caused.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
米勒先生 您一直很好 我不该麻烦你
Mr. Miller... I don't like to ask, you've been so good...
不过晚点能下来看看埃尔顿吗
...but can you come down and see Mr. Elton later?
他又不太舒服了
He's not well again.
没问题
Of course.
韦尔奇先生 你出去的时候
And, Mr. Welch, don't forget to pick up your post
记得拿信
on your way out.
谢谢你 埃尔顿太太
Thank you, Mrs. Elton.
埃尔顿太太
Mrs. Elton.
您能不跟裴吉先生提起
Please don't say anything to Mr. Page about my
这件蠢事吗
idiotic accident.
我不想让他紧张
I don't want to alarm him.
如果你希望这样的话
If that's the way you want it.
是的 拜托您了
Yes... please.
我不希望他知道
That's the way I want it.
站住 前面那个人
Stop! That man there!
刚从前线痛击了德国佬回来 长官
Just back from giving Jerry a damn good thrashing, sir.
干得好 裴吉
Good show, Page.
可是不得不坠毁在海里
Had to ditch the crate in the drink, though.
没燃料没弹♥药♥ 但撞得漂亮 长官
No fuel, no ammo left but was still a whizzo prang, sir.
继续 -现在能学你了吗 长官
Carry on. - Can I do you now, sir?
他们要演海军了
They'll do the Navy now.
射程2000 一号♥锁定目标
Range 2,000 and closing fast, number one.
鱼雷准备 -准备完毕 长官
Stand by torps! - Torps ready, sir.
一号♥发射 -一号♥发射
Fire one! - Fire one.
二号♥发射 -二号♥发射
Fire two! - Fire two.
正中船腹 长官
We hit her amidships, sir.
很好 待命搭救幸存者
Very good. Stand by to pick up survivors.
好了 你们两个 别玩了
All right, you two, come down to earth.
拜托了 小猫咪
I say, kitten.
天哪 就让他们演吧
Humor them, for God's sake,
不然我们得听他们重温整场战争了
otherwise we'll get a replay of the entire war.
好吧
Very well, then.
就是要这个 音效
That's all we need, sound effects.
你真冷酷 小猫咪
You've gone all frosty, kitten.
你很痛苦吗 如某人所望啊
Is it agony? One does hope so.
如果太冷的话
If it gets too cold
总能让两个小兵抱在一起
you could always rub two boy scouts together.
酒呢 两位 女士们都口渴了
Drinks, gentlemen. The ladies are thirsty.
渴死了
Parched.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你俩够了没
We'll have less of that.
不是所有东西都能控制的
They can't ration everything.
是啊
No.
走吧 我们回家
Come on... let's go home.
好
Yes.
别走歧路
Do the right thing.
回到你丈夫身边
Go back to your husband.
神父 我是来寻求你的建议的
Father, I came to you for advice.
我已经给你了
I've given it to you.
那支持下我吧
For support, then.
给我你的支持
From you.
你真心的支持
From your heart.
你有丈夫
You have a husband.
你首先要忠诚于他
Your first loyalty is to him.
又是两张单人床
Twin beds. Again.
我妈妈对婚姻生活看法比较独到
Mother has an arcane view of married life.
那她怎么怀上你的
How were you conceived, then?
想想就有了吗
Willpower?
别这么粗俗 赫斯特 这可是在说妈妈
Don't be vulgar, Hester. We are talking about mummy.
也没那么糟
It's not that bad.
别让她惹你生气就好了
Just don't let her rile you.
妈妈
Mother?
不要了
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今年要去温布尔登吗 妈妈
Will you be going to Wimbledon this year, mother?
不 你父亲去世后
No, since your father's death
我就不喜欢打网球了
I've not been able to enjoy tennis.
你打吗
Do you play?
网球吗
Tennis?
随便什么
Anything.
我偶尔打打桥牌
I occasionally play a hand at canasta.
打牌只是消遣 我是说运动
Cards are a pastime. I meant a sport.
我一直觉得运动
I've always thought of sport