The others I just pulled from the evidence locker.
其他的是我刚从证据柜里拿出来的
And what? You want her to pick out the murder weapon?
所以怎样?你想让她找出凶器?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
I'll take you out there, but first I want to see what she can do.
我带你们去那,但首先我想看看她能做到什么
Absolutely not! My wife's gift is not a sideshow attraction.
绝对不行!我妻子的天赋可不是吸引人的杂耍
If she is what you say she is, then this shouldn't be a problem,
如果她真是你说的那样,那这应该不是问题
Mr. Warren. Right?
沃伦太太 对吗?
No way! Forget it. We It's this one.
没门!别想了 我们 是这个
We're caught in a trap
我们陷入了陷阱
I can't walk out...
我走不出去…
It was a one-in-three chance.
这是三分之一的机率
This song's appropriate.
这首歌♥很合适
Because I love you too much, baby
因为我太爱你了,宝贝
You know, I actually met Elvis once.
你知道,我真的见过猫王一次
Oh, yeah? Mmmhmm.
哦,是吗? 嗯哼
Was that before or after he died? Before...
那是在他死前还是死后 之前…
and after.
还有之后
When you don't believe a word I say?
当你不相信我说的话?
You missed a turn.
你错过了一个转弯
The spot where you found Katie's body, it was back that way.
你们发现凯蒂尸体的地方,就在那边
And we can't build our dreams
我们不能把我们的梦想
On suspicious minds
建立在怀疑的头脑上
They're in Danvers, right now.
他们现在在丹佛斯
If they can find some way to
如果他们能找到某种方法
connect what happened there to what happened to you, then...
把发生在那里的事情和发生在你身上的事情联♥系♥起来,那么…
You know, it's... It's a pattern.
你知道,这是…这是一种模式
They might even find out who did this.
他们甚至可能查出是谁干的
Okay. Well, that sounds great, right?
可以 听起来不错,对吧?
It's great. Baby...
很不错 宝贝…
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Nothing.
没什么
I'm fine, I'm tired, you know--
我很好,很累,你知道吗--
Come on.
别这样
You're keeping something from me.
你在瞒着我什么
Don't you think I can tell that?
你以为我看不出来吗?
Look, I'm fine. Totally fine.
听着,我很好 完全好
It's cold in here.
这里很冷
Yeah, right?
是的,对吧?
It's like, they're trying to freeze us out, or something.
好像,他们想把我们冻住,或者别的什么
I remember what it felt like.
我记得当时的感觉
You're always cold, and you're never alone.
你总是很冷,你总感觉身边有人
David, what are you talking about?
大卫你在说什么啊?
That's why you can't sleep. Because it's never quiet in your head.
所以你睡不着 因为在你的脑海里永远都不会平静
Sometimes you think something,
有时你会想一些事情
then you're not sure if it was really you.
然后你不确定是否真的是你
But now you're seeing it.
但是现在你看到它了
It's here with you. And it's telling you to do things.
它和你在一起 它告诉你要做什么事
Arne, what is it telling you to do?
阿尔内,它要你去做什么?
You sure you should be tromping through the woods like this?
你确定你可以这样在树林里跑?
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我很好
Then what are you worried about?
那你担心什么?
Afraid she won't be able to do it?
害怕她做不到?
No.
不
I'm afraid that she will.
我害怕她做到了
Ed, something terrible happened here.
埃德,这里发生了可怕的事情
Katie, wait up.
凯蒂,等等
Hey.
嘿
I got you something.
我给你拿了点东西
They were selling them at the May Festival this year.
今年的五月节有人在卖♥♥它们
Your parents still dragging you up there for that?
你父母还拖去那吗?
Every year, since I was six.
从我六岁起每年都是
It's dumb, but, I thought this was cool.
很蠢,但是,我觉得这很酷
It reminded me of the ones we made in high school.
它让我想起了我们高中时做的那些
Will you help me put it on?
你能帮我戴上吗?
Sure.
当然
All right, that's enough.
好了,够了
Hon, that's enough. That's enough! Come on!
亲爱的,够了 够了!停下!
Katie? Katie? Oh, my God. What did I do?
凯蒂?凯蒂?哦,天哪 我做了什么?
Hon, no!
亲爱的,不!
Lorraine!
洛林!
Lorraine!
洛林!
Lorraine.
洛林
Ed.
埃德
No!
不!
It's okay. I got you. I got you.
没事了 我抓住你了 我抓住你了
She's down there. Ed, she's down there.
她在下面 埃德,她在下面
Blood pressure's a little high.
血压有点高
I'm gonna give you a vasodilator.
我给你一个血管扩张剂
It's a pill, you're gonna put it under your tongue.
这是药片,你要把它放在舌头下面
It'll open up your blood vessels.
它会打开你的血管
Yeah, I have those.
是的,我有
I left them at home.
我把它们留在家里了
Yeah, well, I wouldn't do that anymore if I were you.
是啊,如果我是你,我就不会再那样做了
Mind giving us a minute?
介意给我们一分钟吗?
Recovery team found a body.
收回小组发现了一具尸体
Is it We're not sure.
是不是 我们不确定
Look, I know what it looks like.
听着,我知道这是什么样子
But, I don't want any of this getting out until we have a positive ID
但是,在验尸官确认身份之前,
from the coroner.
我不想这些泄露出去
You know, we dragged this basin. Twice.
你知道,我们搜查了这个盆地两次
Had to pull teeth to get it done a third time.
这是第三次我们才成功
We never would've done it if it weren't for you.
如果不是你们,我们永远做不到
I'm just glad we could help.
我很高兴我们能帮忙
Let me know where you're staying.
告诉我你们住在哪里
And I'll get that casefile to you in the morning.
明天早上我会把案子档案交给你们
Hello?
你好?
Oh, my God, I've been leaving messages all day.
哦,天哪,我一整天都在留言
What's wrong? It's Arne. It followed him!
怎么了 是阿尔内 它还跟着他!
You said this was over,
你说这一切都结束了
but now he's trapped in there with this thing and it's telling him
但现在他被困在里面,这东西告诉他
to kill himself! Debbie.
要自杀! 黛比
Just calm down and listen to me. I need you to call the prison chaplain, um...
冷静点,听我说 我需要你给监狱牧师打电♥话♥,呃…
Father Newman. Father Newman. Tell him that
纽曼神父 纽曼神父 告诉他
Arne needs to be put on a 24-hour suicide watch! He's got--
阿尔内需要24小时自杀监视!他有--
What? Hello?
什么?你好?
What is this thing?
这是怎么回事?
Arne.
阿尔内
God gives everyone the right to defend themselves.
上帝赋予每个人自卫的权利
This demon...
这个恶魔…
it's not here of its own free will. It was summoned.
它不是自愿来这里的 它被召唤了
That doesn't make me feel any better.
那并不能让我感觉好一点
That means, we know that this is a curse,
也就是说,我们知道这是个诅咒
and curses can be broken.
诅咒可以被打破
All right. Then, how do we do that?
好吧 那么,我们该怎么做呢?
Back at the Glatzel house,
在格拉泽尔家时
I touched David's hand and I saw something.
我触碰了大卫的手,看到了一些东西
I didn't know what it was then.
我当时不知道那是什么
But I think that I was connected to the person who is responsible for this.
但我想我和该为此事负责的人连接上了
Ed, that body they found...
埃德,他们找到的尸体…
if it's Jessica, if it's really her,
如果是杰西卡,如果真的是她
then that connection could still be open.
那么这个连接可能仍然是开放的
There's gotta be another way.
一定还有别的办法
Okay... okay.
好的…好的
Okay.
好的
The Lord is my shepherd,
上主是我的牧者
there is nothing I shall want.
我实在一无所缺
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures...
他让我躺在绿色的牧场上…
There's nobody there.
那里面没人
We'll leave a note.
我们会留个便条
Oh, boy.
哦,天哪
电影精选列表