Be with me Lord, in my hour of need.
愿主与我同在,在我需要的时候
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness.
也不怕黑夜行的瘟疫
Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
或是午间灭人的毒病
Be with me Lord, in my hour of need.
愿主与我同在,在我需要的时候
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge,
耶♥和♥华♥是我的避难所
even the most high, thy habitation.
你已将至高者当你的居所
Be with me Lord, in my hour of need.
愿主与我同在,在我需要的时候
There shall no evil befall thee,
祸患必不临到你
neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
灾害也不挨近你的帐棚
Be with me Lord, in my hour of need.
愿主与我同在,在我需要的时候
For he shall give his angels charge over thee,
因他要为你吩咐他的使者
to keep thee in all thy ways.
在你行的一切道路上保护你
Be with me Lord, in my hour of need.
愿主与我同在,在我需要的时候
Let's take a little break, shall we?
让我们休息一下,好吗?
Hon, are you feeling all right?
亲爱的,你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我很好
I just can't remember one quite like this.
我只是想不起像这样的案子
He should try and get some sleep.
他应该试着睡一觉
Yeah. Here you go.
好的 我们走
Oh, I'll take him, Mr. Glatzel. Huh?
哦,我带他去,格拉泽尔先生 啊?
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Arne. No problem. Come on, buddy.
谢谢你,阿尔内 没事 来吧,伙计
He can't take much more of this.
他受不了了
He won't have to.
他将不必再这样了
Things will move quickly now that the exorcism's been approved.
既然驱魔已经被批准,事情会进展很快
Father Gordon's already on his way.
戈登神父已经在路上了
You're one brave kid, you know?
你是个勇敢的孩子,你知道吗?
I was a little runt growing up,
我是个矮子
so I know what it's like to be picked on.
所以我知道被人欺负是什么感觉
But...
但是…
But that was nothing compared to what you're going through.
但是和你所经历的相比,这算不了什么
I don't feel very brave.
我觉得自己不是很勇敢
Being brave doesn't mean you're not scared.
勇敢并不意味着你不害怕
It means you are scared but you hang in there.
它意味着你很害怕,但你能坚持下去
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
I promise.
我保证
Arne. When are you gonna ask my sister to marry you?
阿尔内 你什么时候向我姐姐求婚?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Come on. No, I don't, I...
得了吧 不,我不知道,我…
No! Help me!
不!救命!
No, no, no! No, no, no!
不,不,不!不,不,不!
David! David! Where is he?
大卫 大卫!他在哪?
David!
大卫!
What's happening, buddy? Are you okay?
发生什么了,伙计?你还好吗?
David, what's going on?
大卫,怎么了?
David?
大卫?
No!
不!
Father, we need to do this, right now!
神父,我们要立刻进行驱魔!
Okay, let's get him down to the car and we'll drive him to the church.
好吧,我们把他带到车上,开车送他去教堂
No, Father. Right now.
不,神父 立刻
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
Grab his arms, don't let go.
抓住他的胳膊,别松手
Save your servant who trusts in you, my God.
我的上帝啊,求你拯救这倚靠你的仆人
Let him find in you, Lord,
主阿,愿他在你里面
a fortified tower in the face of the enemy.
在仇敌面前,寻得坚固的城楼
Put on the full armor of God,
要穿戴上帝所赐的全副军装
that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
就能抵挡魔鬼的诡计
Against the powers of the darkness of this world.
对抗黑暗世界的力量
Against wickedness.
对抗邪恶
Lorraine, what's wrong?
洛林,怎么了?
I'm fine.
我没事
Lorraine.
洛林
Lord! Send him aid from your Holy place
主吧!从你的圣所送他援助
and watch over him from Sion.
并且从锡安照料他
Lord, heed my prayer.
主啊,听我的祷告
Lord!
主啊!
No. Father!
不 神父!
Father!
神父!
Where's your first aid kit? It's in the kitchen!
你们的急救箱在哪? 在厨房♥里!
I'm on it!
我去拿!
Ed, hurry up!
埃德,快点!
Hurry, Ed!
快,埃德!
Ed. Ed, Hurry!
埃德 埃德,快!
It's not working!
这不管用!
What? David, wait!
什么?大卫,等等!
Stop it! What? What?
停下!什么?什么?
David! David! Help me, please!
大卫!大卫!请帮帮我!
What are you doing? David!
你在做什么?大卫!
Help him, please!
请帮帮他!
David, stop it! David! David!
大卫,停下!大卫!大卫!
Leave him alone! Arne, don't talk to it.
放过他! 阿尔内,别和它说话
I said, leave him alone. He's just a little boy, you coward!
我说了,放过他 他只是一个小男孩,你这个懦夫!
No, Arne, don't talk to it!
不,阿尔内,别和它说话!
I'll stop your heart, old man.
我会让你停止心跳的,老头子
Ed!
埃德!
Hey!
嘿!
Listen to me. Look at me.
听我说 看着我
Look at me. I know you're still in there, David.
看着我 我知道你还在里面,大卫
Just leave him alone, okay?
就放过他,好吗?
Leave him alone and take me.
放过他冲我来
Take me.
冲我来
Hey, take me. Take me!
嘿,冲我来 冲我来!
David!
大卫!
Leave him alone and take me!
放过他冲我来!
No.
不
No, no.
不,不
David. David, David!
大卫 大卫,大卫!
David, are you okay? Hey, hey.
大卫,你还好吗?嘿,嘿
David, go with Mom.
大卫,到妈妈这来
Oh, oh!
哦,哦!
Yes, David.
好的,大卫
Ed? Ed! Hon!
埃德?埃德!亲爱的!
What?
怎么了?
Somebody call 911! Okay.
谁快去打紧急求救电♥话♥! 好的
Mrs. Warren.
沃伦太太
He's stabilized.
他已经稳定下来了
We're gonna transfer him to the coronary unit.
我们要把他转到冠状动脉科
So, it was a heart attack? Yes.
所以是心脏病发作? 是的
And not a minor one, I'm afraid.
恐怕不是小问题
Can we see him now? Not yet.
我们现在能看他吗? 还不行
We're gonna to put a stent into his artery,
我们要在他的动脉里植入支架
try to get blood flowing back to his heart.
试着让血液流回心脏
So, is he gonna be all right?
所以他会没事吧?
We're gonna need to run a few more tests before I'm comfortable answering that.
我们还要再做些测试我才能放心回答
I'm sorry.
对不起
Leave him alone! Arne, don't talk to it.
放过他! 阿尔内,别和它说话
Leave him alone and take me.
放过他冲我来
Leave him alone!
放过他!
Hey, the mummy lives.
嘿,木乃伊活过来了
Hey, why did you let me sleep so late?
嘿,你为什么让我睡到这么晚?
I didn't let you, I couldn't wake you.
我没有,我只是叫不醒你
You couldn't wake me? No, I couldn't.
你叫不醒我? 是的,叫不醒
Oh, that's strange.
哦,这真奇怪
You mustn't have been trying very hard.
你肯定不是很努力吧
No.
是
Buddy! Easy, easy, easy! Okay, Bruno is right outside.
伙计!冷静,冷静,冷静! 好吧,布鲁诺就在外面
Oh, come on. Bruno's a worldly man, he doesn't care.
哦,来吧 布鲁诺是过来人,他不在意的
No.
不
电影精选列表