Test the actuator.
测试致动器
Mundy, good work.
芒迪 干得不错
I got to say the pure oxygen in here is sweet.
我必须说这里的纯氧真是香甜
Guys?
喂
Guys?
喂
Mundy?
芒迪?
Guys?
喂
Are you having magnetic issues, by any chance?
你们那边有磁场问题吗?
Mundy?
芒迪?
Help!
救命
Mundy!
芒迪!
Guys?
听到吗?
No! No! My God.
一天啊
The maintenance deck gets more unstable with every rotation.
维护层越来越不稳定
It's a matter of time before that thing rips the station apart.
那东西迟旱会把空间站撕裂
The ring's spinning off axis by 17 degrees.
圆环的旋转角度偏离了17度
Anything more than 25...
一旦超过25一
it won't hold.
空间站会撑不住
We'll all be in pieces.
我们会粉身碎骨
So we decouple the maintenance ring.
那就分离维护圆环
If we're going to survive...
要想活命
we have to.
只能这样做
Not you. Not Jensen.
你和詹森不行
To do that job in the time we have...
要在仅剩的时间内完成任务
it has to be the three of us.
必须是我们三个去
I want to give you some comforting advice,
我想给你们一点让人安心的建议
but I have no idea how this is going to go.
但我不知道会发生什么情况
Gravity will be unpredictable, so be sharp.
重力将不可预测 放机灵点
Follow my lead.
听我指挥
The Schmidt that betrayed you...
背叛你的那个施密特
you realize he's not me, right?
你知道他不是我对吧?
Oh, my God.
天啊
This isn't gonna hold much longer.
看样子坚持不了多久了
Let's get across.
我们去另一边
Monk, get moving!
蒙克快点!
The ring's at 20.2 degrees.
圆环角度20.2度
Monk, you're almost there.
蒙克你就快到了
Twenty-one point five degrees.
21.5度
Monk, look at me!
蒙克看着我!
Give me your arm!
把手给我!
Twenty-two point three.
22.3度
Hamilton, you need to hurry.
汉密尔顿你得快一点
Twenty-three point one degrees.
23.1度
Hang on!
抓紧!
Twenty-three point four degrees. Keep moving.
23.4度继续前进
I'm clearing the debris.
我在清理碎片
Come on.
快点
It's jammed.
卡住了
Twenty-three point nine degrees. We have to jettison that ring.
23.9度必须投弃圆环
What is it?
怎么了?
Kiel?
基尔?
We have to shut down the hydraulics.
我们得关掉液压系统
Let's go.
走吧
Twenty-four point two degrees.
24.2度
Wait, Kiel. What are you doing?
等一下你干什么?
To decouple the ring, this portal has to be locked.
必须锁住这道门才能分离圆环
Wait. No, Kiel. We can do this remotely.
一不 基尔我们可以遥控
I'm the commander of this station. I have to do this.
一我是空间站指令长我必须这样
You can get the station home.
你可以把空间站送回家
You can do it.
你可以的
There's no other way.
没有别的办法
You have to.
你必须行
It's okay.
没关系
Oh, Jesus! The ring's at 24.8 degrees.
天啊!圆环已经24.8度了
Oh. Oh, God.
天啊
Twenty-four point nine degrees.
24.9度
How late? Super late.
一多晚? 一非常晚
Isaac with Jenny? I'm getting him at three.
一艾萨克和珍妮在一起? 一对我三点去接他
Thank you. Oh, don't forget his antibiotics.
谢谢对了别忘了他的抗生素
Yes, no I won't forget. Yes, you wont.
一不会我不会忘 一你不会的
No you won't. Okay. No. I won't forget.
一不你会忘的 一不我不会忘
H ave something in your hair. Where? There?
一你头发上沾了东西 一哪儿?这里?
No. No, the other side. Did I get it?
一不 一弄掉了吗?
It's over there now. Good? Did I get it?
不是另一边 跑到那边去了 还在吗
You keep missing it. Where is it?
一你总是抓不到 一在哪儿?
How do you keep missing it? Oh my God, what is it?
一怎么会抓不到呢? 一是什么?
It's gone. You're good. Are you sure?
一已经没有了 一你确定?
You got it a few seconds ago. I was just being stupid.
嗯几秒钟前就抓掉了 是我犯糊涂
Hey, beautiful.
嘿美女
Just in case I don't make it through this...
要是我不能幸免
what I wanted to say the last time we spoke was...
上次跟你聊天时我本来想说
maybe we'll try again.
也许我们可以再试一次
I can't defend the idea now.
现在我不敢这样想了
There's no time to think about
我现在没时间去想
what we could have done or what we'll do one day.
我们本来会怎样或有朝一日会怎么样
The only choice we have...
我们唯一的选择
is to save the people that we still can.
就是救人趁现在还来得及
What's our oxygen level?
氧气水平如何?
We've got 43 good minutes left.
还能坚持43分钟
We'll prep the Shepard to fire twice.
我们准备点两次火
Once to overload, which should get us home...
一次让它超载送我们回家
then again with Tam's equation programmed in
另一次使用谭的方程式
which will give us the energy we need.
提供我们需要的能源
Jensen, copy all our data from the Shepard
詹森你把谢帕德的数据隻制一份
and take it home.
带回家吧
This should eventually help your planet.
这应该能帮助到你的星球
Schmidt, get the Shepard to countdown mode.
施密特让谢帕德进入倒计时模式
Here's Kiel's firing key.
这是基尔的点火钥匙
Jensen and I will take Pod 3 down before you fire the Shepard...
点火之前我和詹森将 乘坐三号♥救生舱去地球
and hopefully get home.
希望能回到家
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Ava?
艾娃?
Shit.
可恶
Jensen.
詹森
No.
不
We all set on X-Deck?
X层准备好了吗?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I need the firing keys.
我需要点火钥匙
I can't let you take the Shepard.
我不能让你带走谢帕德
I can't do that.
我不能这样做
It's not a request, Monk.
我不是在求你蒙克
Please. Jensen.
别这样詹森
I'm sorry, but I need that key.
对不起但我需要钥匙
No.
不
Monk!
蒙克!
Okay. No.
你不能死
I won't let you take the Shepard away from my world, Schmidt.
我不会让你把谢帕德 带离我的世界的施密特
Jensen! Please.
詹森别这样
Why have you come back?
你为什么要回来?
You could have gone home.
你本来可以回家的
We were a crew. We were never a crew.
一我们曾是一个小组的 一我们从来就不是一个小组的
Stay away from her, Hamilton.
离她远点汉密尔顿
This had to happen from the moment you wiped my crew,
从你抹除我的小组和空间站那一刻
my station, from existence.
这件事就注定会发生
No. You can't have it both ways, Ava.
你不可能两者兼得艾娃
Your family here, but the Shepard there.
家人在这个世界 谢帕德在另一个世界
You have everything you needed!
你已经拿到想要的东西了!
We couldn't rebuild fast enough. Think.
我们无法及时重建 想想看
People are dying down there, every day.
地球上每天都有人死去
电影精选列表