Let's request a shuttle and give them status on the Shepard.
请求派遣航♥天♥飞机 告诉他们谢帕德的情况
And have them send us some champagne.
让他们送点香槟来
Or some dumplings.
再带点饺子上来
Wait! Guys, listen.
别吵你们听
Sources say the number of those killed today
消息人士说今天遇难的人数
could be even greater than the blitz on Berlin.
甚至有可能超过柏林闪电战
The fourteenmonthold European war... Fourteen months?
一历时14个月的欧洲战争一 一14个月?
...no sign of resolution.
一尚无结束的迹象
This, as China sends warships
此外中国派出战舰
further west...
向西挺进
What are they talking about? What's going on down there?
他们在说什么? 下面什么情况?
...from All Chinese embassies.
“从各个中国大使♥馆♥
All this with nations still reeling
此外各国仍在
after the destruction of the Cloverfield Space Station.
为科洛弗号♥空间站的毁灭感到震惊
Hamilton, is there video?
汉密尔顿有视频吗?
...most recent attempts to create safe renewable energy...
一最近一次尝试制♥造♥安全的可再生
Oh, my God. Viewscreen mode.
一天啊一放到大屏幕上
...a catastrophic failure two days ago.
一两天前的一次灾难性故障
Losing its brave crew of six...
六名勇敢的组员不幸罹难
debris from the Cloverfield has crashed
科洛弗号♥残骸
into the Atlantic Ocean.
已坠入大西洋
Salvage crews are en route.
打捞人员正在赶往现场
President Usman is set to make a statement
乌斯曼总统将于东部标准时间
from the Rose Garden at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
下午五点在玫瑰园发表讲话
I don't get it.
我不明白
It's much worse than we thought.
比我们想的要糟多了
It's not just particles of two dimensions interacting.
不只是两个空间维次的粒子相互作
We've traveled to another one.
我们还来到了另一个维次
To another dimension?
来到另一个维次?
So, hold on.
慢着
If that's not our Earth...
如果那不是我们的地球
can someone please explain to me how we're supposed to get home?
那谁来解释一下 我们怎么回家?
We have to get the Shepard fixed and fire it again.
我们得修好谢帕德再次点火
What we know about Quantum entanglement
根据我们对量子纠缠的了解
dictates it should bring us back.
它应该能把我们送回去
Perhaps undo the damage we've done.
也许还能逆转我们造成的破坏
It doesn't matter what Earth that is.
不管那个地球是不是我们的
We should go down and get help.
我们应该下去寻求帮助
We need to go home...
我们要回家
to our home.
回我们的家
Look at them. At their war.
看看他们他们正在战争中
That will be us if we don't get back.
如果我们不回去 我们的世界会跟他们一模一样
I'm with Monk.
我同意蒙克的意见
I say we go to that Earth,
我们去地球
the one we canxa0see,
那个看得到的地球
and get the hell off this station.
然后离开这个空间站
That place cannot save us.
那个地方救不了我们
The longer we stay here
我们停留得越久
the more dangerous it is.
处境就越危险
For us and for everyone back home.
无论是我们还是家乡的每一个
All circuits are busy now...
所有线路正忙
I can't get through to your home yet.
我打不通你家里的电♥话♥
Circuits are busy.
线路忙
That means no calls will go through.
意思是所有电♥话♥都打不通
I know what it means.
我知道那是什么意思
My uncle's dead.
我叔叔死了
There's nothing you could have done.
你也无能为力
Molly.
莫莉
Molly.
莫莉
We're going to find your parents.
我们会找到你的父母的
The most important thing right now is keeping you safe.
现在最要紧的是保证你的安全
Thanks.
谢谢
You shouldn't text while driving.
你不该边开车边发短♥信♥
You're a smart kid.
你是个聪明的孩子
Only in emergencies.
只有紧急情况才可以
This qualifies.
现在就是
What did this?
是什么造成的?
We're not sure.
还不确定
Bad things are happening.
现在有坏事发生
But good people are going to make it better.
但好人会去解决的
We're going to need a lot of good people.
那要有很多好人才行
I'm gonna close the door.
我去关门
Let me look at your arm again.
再让我看看你的胳膊
I'll do a better job this time.
这次我会好好处理
Thanks, Monk.
谢谢你蒙克
You got it working, didn't you?
你们本来已经弄好了对吧?
You got it working.
已经让它正常工作了
Something went wrong.
后来出了状况
Shepard smashed a Higgs boson.
谢帕德粉碎了一个希斯玻色子
Overloaded.
然后超载
Somehow you ended up here.
你们就莫名其妙到了这里
Your dimension crashed into mine.
你们的维次闯入了我的维次
Crew must be working on power.
一定是组员在修复电力
Trying to fire the Shepard again to get you back home.
想要再次启动谢帕德送你们回去
Could you do me a favor?
能请你帮个忙吗?
Would you mind mention to your crew
告诉你的组员
that you escaping my dimension will trap me in yours?
你们逃离我的维次 会把我困在你们的维次
I've been thinking...
我一直在想
When we put out the fire, we ventilated...
火火之后我们通风了
What if condensation caused the Shepard to overload?
万一是冷凝引起的谢帕德超载问
Ventilation could fix that.
通风能解决
Run the numbers.
落实数据
I'll check the circuits.
我会检查电路
Tam.
谭
Schmidt!
施密特!
M Deck, I need help in Airlock 6.
M层我困在气压舱六号♥
I can't get out!
门根本打不开!
Tam!
谭
Hold on!
坚持住!
Hold on. It's jammed. Try and override it.
一坚持一下 一卡住了试试手动控制
Tam, we're gonna get you out.
谭我们会救你出来的
Hurry! It's not working.
一不管用
Come on, come on! Mundy, let's do it manually.
一芒迪我们拉开它
Pull!
拉
What's happening?
出什么事了?
Get her out!
救她出来!
Tam! Let go!
一放手!
Tam figured out what we've been doing wrong.
谭找到了我们的错误
Condensation has been throwing off our numbers.
冷凝过程一直在干扰我们的数据
We needed to ventilate.
我们当时需要通风
We can't stay here.
我们不能留在这里
This dimension is eating us alive.
这个维次正在活活吞噬我们
We need to fix the Shepard and use it to get home.
我们必须修好谢帕德利用它回穿
We can't.
做不到
Not without Tam.
没有谭我们做不到
Maybe not.
不一定
Are you sure about this?
你真要这样做?
All circuits are busy now. Please...
所有线路正忙请
All circuits are busy now...
所有线路正忙一
Hello? Joe, anything?
一喂 一杰夫有消息吗?
Not yet, but there's no debris.
还没有但没有发现残骸
That's a hopeful sign.
这是个好兆头
We're looking everywhere, I promise.
我们会全面搜寻我保证
We'll figure out what happened to them.
我们会搞清楚发生了什么事
It's the goddamn paradox, isn't it?
是悖论导致的对吧?
You can't find the station because it isn't here anymore.
你找不到空间站 因为它已经不在这里了
And they do this too?
他们也有责任
What's happening here...
现在发生的事
Michael, I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
迈克尔一有消息我就通知你
Look, I just need you to write this down.
听着把我的话记下来
电影精选列表