Government sources tell us the world's energy resources
政♥府♥人士告诉我们 全球能源
will be fully exhausted within five years.
将在五年内完全耗尽
Space Station was completed today...
空间站已于今天建成
designed for a risky experimental mission.
专为一项危险的任务而设计
Onboard the orbiting lab,
轨道实验室中
is the Shepard Particle Accelerator.
搭载了一台谢帕德粒子加速器
If astronauts can get the Shepard working,
如果宇航员们能让谢帕德正常工作
it would produce free energy,
它将产生免费能源
solving the earth's energy crisis forever.
彻底解决地球的能源危机
...as French officials announce
法国官员宣布
new energy rationing provisions...
新的能源配额规定
...the dissolution of these international alliances...
这些国际联盟的瓦解
...international effort is merely a drain on financial
国际社会的努力 不过是白白消耗财力
and energy resources...
和能源
Yes.
是的
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢谢!
Did you move at all?
你没挪过车
Forward or side to side?
往前挪还是往两边挪
Joe says you owe him a call.
乔说你没给他回电♥话♥
Did he ask you?
他问过你了
I feel like honking a horn.
我好想按喇叭
Yeah, because that will make loads of difference.
对 那样能改变很多事
Are you serious?
你来真的
Stop.
别闹了
You've started a trend.
你都掀起潮流了
Come on. That's like the fourth blackout today.
又来了 今天都第四次停电了
Fifth.
是第五次
Did he ask you?
他问过你了
And?
你怎么说的?
You know what I said.
你知道我会怎么说
I'm not leaving you.
我是不会离开你的
That mission could be years.
那趟任务可能要好几年
You said you could be back in six months.
你不是说半年就能回家吗?
Do you want me to go?
你希望我去吗?
Joe knows what we've been through.
乔了解我们的过去
And yet he still wants you on the crew.
却仍然请你参加这次任务
There are other officers. Yeah, but he called you.
通讯员又不止我一个 但他找的人是你
Why are you pushing this?
你干嘛这么积极
Why do you think?
你觉得呢?
Forget about me and what I want,
先别管我 别管我怎么想
which is for you to stay.
我当然希望你留下来
Why do you think?
你觉得呢?
Because you are sweet.
因为你体贴
Because people are starving.
因为人们在挨饿
Because our energy supplies are running out.
因为我们的能源即将耗尽
And this mission could unlock an endless supply of power
这趟任务有希望 释放无穷的电力
that could save us all.
拯救所有人
If you go...
如果你肯去
you and I...
你和我
will survive.
就能活下来
I'm afraid if you don't...
我担心你不肯去
No one will.
没有人愿意去
TAD throttle control, 8636.
TAD节流阀控制 8636
Line secure.
线路安全
Accelerator system status?
加速器系统状态?
It's holding for pre-ignition.
等待预点火
Shepard team, you are go for countdown.
谢帕德小组可以倒计时了
We've all got fingers crossed here at Mission Control.
任务控制中心祝你们一切顺利
Let's makexa0this first one count.
让我们一次成功
Status boosters? Go.
一助推器状态? 一正常
The GNC. Go.
一导航控制系统? 一正常
Power up.
启动电源
Commander, Shepard team standing by for your go.
指令长 谢帕德小组等待你的指今
On my count...
听我倒数
Three... two... one... mark.
三 二 一 点火
Huntsville, this is Commander Kiel.
亨茨维尔控制中心 我是指令长基尔
Firing... has failed.
点火失败
Morning, beautiful.
早啊美女
Sorry, I woke you. No. Look.
一抱歉把你吵醒了 一没有你看
I'm working.
我在工作呢
I've got a patient today with...
我今天收了个病人
Camptodactyly-arthropathy- coxa vara-pericarditis syndrome.
屈曲指一关节病一髋内翻一心包炎综合征
What's that? I'll tell you after I do my homework.
一那是什么? 一我翻翻书再告诉你
I'm getting sick of only seeing you on a screen.
我受够了只能在屏幕上见到你
You okay? Yeah.
一你没事吧? 一没事
It's the rest of the world I'm worried about.
我担心的是身外的世界
You see the same news that I do.
我是说新闻你也看到了
It's madness.
乱成一锅粥了
Oil wars are spreading.
石油战争在蔓延
Russia is threatening ground invasion now.
俄♥罗♥斯♥威胁要地面入侵
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗?
Ground invasion, which will waste their oil reserves.
地面入侵这会浪費石油储备
Anyway...
总之
normal life is hanging by a thread.
正常的生活危在旦夕
You?
你怎么样?
We're all on edge.
大家都很紧张
And we only have enough fuel for three more firings.
我们的燃料只够点三次火了
I remember. If this doesn't work...
一我记得 一如果这次任务失败
I can't even think about what happens down there.
我无法想象地球会变成什么样
I don't think any of us are feeling...
我觉得大家都不饱
hopeful.
希望了
I miss you more everyday.
我一天比一天想你
Like I miss them.
也想念他们
And maybe I'm an idiot...
也许我在犯傻
but I'm hopeful.
但我心存希望
And not just for the work that you're doing.
不只是对于你现在的工作
We can't go back in time and know what we know now.
我们不可能回到从前 洞悉现在发生的一切
But I was thinking...
但我在想
Maybe when you get back...
也许等你回来以后
Welcome to American Sunrise...
欢迎观赏美国日出
Two-one.
二比一
Six hundred and ninety-four.
694天
Six hundred and ninety-four days I've kept our O2,
连续694天我把我们的氧气
CO2, N2, hydrogen, water vapor and methane at optimal levels.
二氧化碳、氮气、氢气 水蒸气和甲烷保持在最佳水平
You know how many pressure leaks we've had?
知道我们发生过多少次压力泄露吗
Not one.
一次也没有
No microbe overgrowth, nothing.
没有微生物滋生 一切正常
You know why? This is a long speech, Volkov.
一知道为什么吗? 一你太哕嗦了沃尔科夫
Because I disinfect the decks every 72 hours.
因为我每隔72小时对各层消毒一次
I disinfect the decks, actually.
其实是我在消毒
If you have a point, I'd make it now.
你有话就直说吧
There's one part of this station.
空间站上有一个装置
One part that is not working.
这个装置没有工作了
This is interesting. Do you know what part that is?
这很重要 你们知道是什么装置吗
The Shepard Accelerator.
谢帕德加速器
Eight billion are counting on us. What are you saying?
有80亿人渴望这件事成功 你到底想说什么?
I don't have a problem with you.
对你我没有意见
But your German boyfriend over here, I do.
但看不惯你这个德国小男友
Go back to your quarters. Don't treat me like you're my mother.
一回到你的位置上去 一别像我妈似的教训我
You're not.
你不是我妈
Okay, that's enough. Hey, chill out, Volky.
一好了够了 一冷静点沃尔科夫
Two years on this station, and this man has delivered nothing.
这家伙在空间站待了两年 毫无贡献
Volkov!
沃尔科夫!
You need to think very carefully about what you're saying.
你最好想清楚再说
We've both heard the reports.
那份报告你也听到了
Germany is preparing for war
德国正在备战
and everyday that goes by,
每过一天
more and more Russians are starving.
都有越来越多的俄♥罗♥斯♥人挨饿
电影精选列表