A few weeks ago I got a call from my uncle.
住手
Stop! Stop!
他们准备加宽运河
They were going to make the canal bigger...
还想拆了旧仓库
and they wanted to demolish the old barn.
他们找到了我的货车 消失时保罗开走的那辆
They found my van. The one Pau took when they disappeared.
他们的包已经在那里20年了
Their bags had been there for 20 years.
然后呢
And?
当我回去时
When I got back here,
回家时
back home...
我打开你父亲的包
I opened your father's bag...
然后呢
And?
这里有
There was...
包里面有一个磁带
There was a cassette inside.
确实有一个磁带在里面
There was a tape inside.
- 我把它卖♥♥了 - 里奇
- I sold it. - Richi!
我没有留下任何东西
I don't have anything left.
里奇
Richi!
看着我
Look at me!
这是假的
It's a fake.
这是
It's a...
这是复♥制♥品
It's a replica.
你只会让我们哭
You'll only make us both cry.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我他妈对你说的没有想法
I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
让我走 喂
Let me go! Hey!
让我走
Let me go!
听着 迭戈
Listen to me, Diego.
听我说
Listen to me.
媒体们有其中一个磁带
The press has one of those tapes.
剩下的被你♥爸♥藏在某处 我不知道
The rest of them were hidden by your father somewhere, I don't know
在哪里
where.
我他妈不知道那些磁带在哪里
I don't know where the fucking tapes are...
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你疯了
Are you crazy?
磁带在哪里 迭戈
Where are they, Diego... the tapes?
迭戈 我需要那些磁带
Diego, I need the tapes.
迭戈
Diego.
迭戈看着我 看着我
Diego! Look at me! Look at me!
迭戈看着我
Diego, look at me!
看着我
Look at me!
看着我 看着我
Look at me! Look at me!
你哪一年离开村子的
What year did you leave the village?
你还记得不
Do you remember?
我不记得了
I don't know.
你哪一年离开村子的
What year did you leave the village?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我发誓我不记得了
I swear I can't remember.
迭戈 你哪一年离开村子的
Diego, what year did you leave the village?
你那时候多少岁
How old were you?
不知道 14 15岁
I don't know... 14... 15.
很好 看着我
Very good. Look at me.
14 15岁 很好
14... 15... very good.
让我走
Let me go.
求你了 让我走
Let me go, please.
住手
Stop.
不不不
No, no, no...
不 不
No, no...
迭戈听我说
Diego, listen to me!
那时是秋天 1996
It was autumn, 1996.
同一年你父亲录下了那些磁带
The same year your father recorded those tapes.
继续
Continue.
那是有声磁带
There was a voice recorder...
在我父亲的书房♥
in my dad's study.
什么
What?
有声磁带在我父亲的书房♥里面
There was a voice recorder in my dad's study.
哪里
Where?
在他书桌的抽屉里
In... in a drawer in his desk.
看着我迭戈 在哪里
Look at me, Diego. Where?
在哪里 我不知道
Where? I don't know!
在书桌 哪里
In a desk, where?
在我父母的房♥子 在哪里
At my parents' house, but... Where?
在他妈的抽屉里
In a fucking drawer in the...
在哪里 我发誓我不知道
Where? I swear I don't know.
迭戈 在哪里 记住
Diego, where? Remember!
住手
Stop!
不 我不知道 停下 不 住手 住手 住手 求你们了
No! I don't know! Stop! No, stop, stop, please!
磁带在哪里
Where are the tapes?
我发誓我不知道
I swear I don't know!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
可以给我一根烟吗
Can you give me a ciggy?
他们绑♥架♥了迭戈 我要你告诉我 是谁这么对你的
They've kidnapped Diego. I need you to tell me who did that to you...
求你了
Please.
是来自皮洛塔俱乐部的一群人
It was that guy from the "Pilota" club.
菲利克斯的朋友 他上周在这里
Felix's friend. He was here last week.
他们花了多少钱从你这里买♥♥了磁带
How much did they pay you for the tape?
看着我
Look at me!
3万
Thirty thousand.
3万 一个报社记者
Thirty thousand... A journalist.
不 不
No, no...
告诉他 文森特
Tell him, Vincent.
不 不 不
No, no, no...
不 别碰他 都别碰他
No! Leave him! Leave my father alone!
求你们了 住手
Please! Stop!
住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手 求求你们
Stop. Please!
住手 我向上帝发誓我什么都不知道
Stop, I swear to God I don't know anything...
住嘴 住嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
我向上帝发誓我不知道是否还有更多的磁带
I swear to God that I don't know if there are more tapes.
住手 住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop...!
就这样
Is that it?
如果你打算杀掉那个男的 他不会告诉你实话的
If you're going to kill a man and he doesn't tell you the truth,
意味着他不知道真♥相♥
it means he doesn't know the truth.
永远不要忘记这一点
Never forget that.
再喝点
A little more.
我只听了一卷磁带
I only listened to one tape.
很好
Good.
但是我不知道在讲些什么
...and I didn't understand anything.
很好
Good.
我父亲和另一个人谈论着钱
My father spoke about money with another man...
以及马贾尔的一些土地
and of some land in "The Marjal".
很好
Good.
我告诉我母亲 然后他们把我送到寄宿学校
I told my mother and they sent me to the boarding school...
然后我再也没有回来这里 我发誓
and I haven't been back here since then' I swear.
做得好 做得好
Good boy. Good boy.
但是为什么你之前对我说谎呢
But why did you lie to me earlier?
我烧了你父亲的所有东西
I burned all your father's stuff...
除了这个
Except for this.
他会很高兴你听了这个
He would have loved you to listen to it.
请立刻离开吧
Leave now, please.
把它给我
Give me that.
后退
Back away!
进去
Get in!
里面去
Get inside!
去他妈的
Son of a bitch!
滚开
Leave me alone!
康赛里亚
文森特
Vincent?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a...
晚上好
Good evening.
喂
Yes.
是我
Yes, it's me, sorry... It went off by mistake.