没错 我真的会这么做
Yeah... I might do.
为什么你这么肯定你父亲还活着
Why are you so sure your father is still alive?
为什么这么确定
Why?
为什么要不确定呢
Why not?
已经过了二十年
It's been 20 years.
他又没被埋起来
And where is he buried?
波布拉 1996年
"La Pobla", 1996
我害怕
I'm scared.
这已经失控了
This has got out of control.
你和警♥察♥谈过了吗
Have you spoken to the police?
我要带着女孩们离开
I'm leaving with the girls...
但我需要钱
but I need the money.
你把你家人从阿根廷带过来就为了这个吗
You've brought your family over from Argentina for this?
菲利克斯
Félix...
我会签署土地出♥售♥协议 不用担心这个
I'm going to sign the sale of the land. Don't worry about that.
但我现在想要钱
But I want the money now.
求求你了
Please...
好吧
All right.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
但是只有
But only...
你们跑远点
if you go far away.
跑到国外
Out of the country...
那就没有问题
and no questions.
那天晚上是我最后一次见到你父亲
That night was the last time I saw your father.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就在你和你妈妈
It was a few weeks before you and your mum
回到阿根廷的几周前
went back to Argentina.
但放手吧 表哥
But let it go, cousin.
桥下有水
It's water under the bridge.
你认为
Do you think...
我爸爸可能和
my dad might have had something to do with...
马贾尔腐♥败♥案 有关系吗
the "Marjal" corruption case?
你父亲是唯一一个有胆量抵抗我家的人
Your father was the only one with the balls to stand up to my family.
唯一一个
The only one.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
迭戈
Diego
你确定是她吗
are your sure it was her?
你认为我是在骗你吗
Do you think I'm lying to you?
薇拉也看见我了
Vera saw me too!
把它拿走
Take it.
1996年11月
November, 1996
树屋
"The Treehouse"
嘿
Hey.
很多年前就在这里
Was here many years ago.
我在找一个女人
I'm looking for a woman...
你好
Hello?
你好
Hi.
我在找一个女人 她和她女儿住在这里
I'm looking for a woman that lived here with her daughter.
蒂拉纳
Tirana.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
你在这里住了很久了吗
Have you lived here for long?
你真好
Very kind of you!
你好
Hello.
我在找里卡多
I'm looking for Ricardo,
埃里奇
"El Richi".
你是他父亲吗
Are you his father?
是谁啊 爸爸
Who is it, Dad?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你为什么要走
And why are you leaving?
为什么
Why?
是的 为什么
Yeah, why?
我讨厌它
I'm sick of it.
我他妈的讨厌这个村庄
I'm fucking sick of this village.
一和零 你就听这歌♥吗
Ones and zeros, huh?
看 都是我弄的
Look... all my work...
在这里
here...
收起来放到盒子里去
put away in a fucking box.
你看
You see.
你要糖吗
Do you take sugar?
要 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
不 我不抽 我最近才戒了烟
No, I don't. I quit a while ago.
你介意我
Do you mind if I...?
不介意 抽吧
No, no. Smoke.
你这里怎么了
What happened to you?
我摩托车撞坏了
I crashed my motorbike.
我待你♥爸♥爸亲如兄弟
Well... I loved your dad like a brother.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
我记得他经历了一段艰难的时期
I remember he was going through a rough patch.
他又和你妈妈吵架了…
He'd got into a fight with your mother again...
然后他离开了你叔叔家
and he'd left your uncle's house
所以
and well...
所以他
that's why...
我带他去了拉鲁塔
I took him to "La Ruta".
拉鲁塔俱乐部 1996年
"La Ruta" Club, 1996
来 听听这混响的效果
Now you're gonna listen to it with reverb.
你会爱上它的
You're gonna love this.
听听 听听
Listen, listen...
欢迎收听奥斯库拉电台 最纯粹的毁灭之音
Welcome to Radio Oskura. The purest "destroy" music.
混响很酷 不是吗 有了混响效果就会更好
It's cool with reverb, isn't it? Yeah, with reverb it's a little better.
滚蛋吧 你这混♥蛋♥
Asshole... Fuck off.
你有个鬼的好主意
You have no fucking idea.
这是我一生中最糟糕的主意
The worst idea of my life, man.
那个家伙 那个阿尔巴尼亚人
That guy, the Albanian,
他过去常带着姑娘们在拉鲁塔晃荡
he used to walk the girls around "La Ruta".
而对他来说 这不仅仅是一个俱乐部
But, for him, it wasn't just a club.
那他妈的就是商店橱窗
It was a fucking shop window.
保罗
Pau.
保罗 怎么了
Pau... What's wrong?
你为什么带我来这 里奇
Why did you bring me here, Richi?
嘿
Hey...
看着我
Look at me!
我可没打算让你倒下
I'm not going to let you sink.
你能听见我说话吗
Did you hear me?
你还好吗
Okay?
喂
Hey!
你好
Hi.
我之前看到你 在跳舞
I saw you earlier... dancing.
你会说西班牙语吗?
Do you speak Spanish?
不会
No.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
我的车在那
I've got my car there.
你在这等一下 我可以送你回家
If you wait for me here I can take you home.
好吗
Yeah?
喂
Hey...
你有钱吗
Do you have money?
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
在那之后
And then, after that...
你父亲疯狂地迷恋上了她
Your father went crazy for her.
他几乎每天都去萨利特找她
He went to see her at "Salitre" nearly every day,
然后他们开始一起出去 谁都能看到他们同进同出
and then they started going out, where anyone could see them.
见鬼
Fucking genius.
乔迪
Well, 乔迪...
那个家伙是谁
But who was that guy?
那个阿尔巴尼亚人
The Albanian...
谁也不是
No one.
就是个控制她们的皮条客
A Pimp... who controlled them, a bit.
你说他是不是
Do you know if he was...?
说真的 乔迪
Seriously, Jordi...