也许我们所见所闻之事
Maybe part of everything we saw and heard
掩盖了我从未发现的一些东西
hides other things that I will never discover...
但现在我知道了
But now I know
所有行为 即使能被泥土掩埋
that all actions, even if all the earth buries them,
总有一天也会被挖出 让人亲眼目睹
will be unearthed sooner or later for human eyes to see.
两天前
2 days earlier
说出一个谎言 发现一个事实
TELL A LIE AND FIND A TRUTH
与神父和解
...reconciled with the Father.
站在好牧人的肩上坚持
Carried on the shoulders of the Good Shepherd...
加上永恒王的奴仆
and added to the eternal King's entourage,
为上帝的永恒荣耀欢欣
rejoice in God's everlasting glory,
还有圣徒的陪伴
and the company of the Saints.
我们现在在镇上为您实时报道
We are in the town where, at this time,
在这里正在举♥行♥地方议员菲利克斯·蒙塔纳的葬礼
the funeral service for Councillor Felix Montaner is taking place.
如您所见 广场上挤满了亲友 党员
As you can see, the square is packed with family, party members
以及到这里来
and locals who have come to
向前任市长告别的当地人
bid their farewells to their former mayor.
其妻子朵拉·贝坦科尔已被转移到马尔瓦罗萨医院
His wife Dora Betancor has been moved to the Intensive Care Unit
的重症监护室 她将受到
in the Malva-Rosa Hospital, where she will be treated by...
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我
I...
来晚了
...was late for the service.
没错 一如既往
Right... Classic.
我真的很抱歉 小矮子
I'm really sorry, shorty.
你还好吗
How are you?
你怎么来的
How did you get here?
坐飞机
By plane.
没错 他妈的
Yeah, fuck.
我在机场租了辆车
I hired a car at the airport.
你妈妈还好吗
How's your mum?
我们走吧 你会见到她的
Let's go and you'll see her.
你为什么要离开这个城市
Why did you leave town?
我父母把我送去了一所数字寄宿学校
My parents sent me to a Numerary boarding school.
数字寄宿 那是什么
Numerary? What's that?
没什么 你不会想知道的
Nothing, you don't want to know.
现在我和一些朋友住在佩皮尼昂
Now I'm living with some friends in Perpignan.
你现在是做什么的
And what do you do?
你做什么工作
What do you do for work?
写写东西 我是个作家
I write. I'm a writer.
作家
Writer?
那很好
That's good.
你主要是做什么的
And what do you do for work?
我是说 你都写点什么 故事吗 小说吗
No, what do you write: Stories, novels...?
你能靠这个生活吗
Can you live off that?
诗歌♥
Poetry.
诗歌♥吗
Poetry?
挺好啊
Nice!
给我念点东西吧 兄弟
Recite something, man.
不 不念
No... no.
念点啊
Go on.
- 不 不可能 - 念些心里能记住的东西
- No, no way. - Something you know by heart.
一节诗词 一段韵文
A stanza, a verse...
一段韵文 你就是这么叫的 韵文
A verse, that's what you call it... A verse.
念一段韵文
Recite a verse.
拿着这个
Hold this.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 我有一个博客 有时候我会在那里发布些东西
Nothing, I have a blog where I sometimes post my stuff.
我为孩子锻造了和平
"The peace that I am forging will be for the child.
最后
And in the end,
你我的心将被抛弃在
your heart and mine will be cast away in an ocean
骨海之中 所剩下的
of irredeemable bones, and all that remains
只有亲吻到疲惫的男人和女人
will be a woman and a man worn out by kisses."
写的
It's...
写的很好 小矮子
You're very good, shorty.
你写的不错
You're good.
谢谢
Thanks.
诗人啊
Poet.
你最后成了一个有趣的人
Some funny guy you ended up being...
西班牙式幽默吗
Spanish humour?
薇拉还活着
Vera is alive.
我说 薇拉还活着
I said Vera's alive.
是的 当然了
Yeah, sure...
我早上见到她了 就在教堂那里
I saw her this morning, at the church.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧 是吗
You're fucking with me, right'?
薇拉
Vera!
迭戈
Diego?
乔迪
Jordi...
她现在清醒了
She's conscious now,
但最好不要打扰她 她严重脑震荡
but it's best not to bother her. She has severe concussion.
马尔瓦罗萨医院
"Malva-Rosa" Hospital
拿着这个 警♥察♥带来的
Take this. The police brought it.
它们是你父亲的东西
They're your father's things.
那手♥机♥呢
And the mobile phone?
他们要留着它
They kept it.
他们说 过几天就把全部东西还给我们
They said they'll return everything to us in a couple of days.
这些是房♥门钥匙吗
Are these the house keys?
在酒吧的时候 他突然告诉我
...at a bar by chance and he began to show me...
你用汽车赚了不少钱
you make quite a lot with cars...
什么鬼
What the fuck?
迭戈 迭戈
Diego,Diego.
你拿那东西干什么
What are you doing with that?
万一里面有人怎么办
What if there's somebody inside?
你拿枪干什么
What are you doing with that?
迭戈
Diego.
这是我父亲的
It was my father's.
真的吗
Really?
停下来 妈的 住手
Stop, fuck! Stop!
这是个假的
It's a fake.
我妈妈给他买♥♥的 以防有人闯进来
My mother bought it for him in case somebody broke in'
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
乔迪
Jordi.
对不起 兄弟
Sorry, man.
我把它放下来了
I'll put it down.
晚上好
Good evening.
是迭戈·蒙塔纳吗
Diego Montaner?
是我
That's me.
我是金融犯罪调查组的阿隆索探长
I'm inspector Alonso, from the UDEF Department.
我负责你父亲的案子
I'm in charge of your father's case.
他们也闯入了你父母在瓦伦西亚的公♥寓♥
They've broken into your parents' flat in Valencia too.
没拿任何钱财 只拿走了电脑硬盘
They haven't taken any money, only computer hard drives.
你知道你家人最近是否受到过威胁吗
Do you know if your family has received any threats lately?
我必须吃蛋白质
I have to eat protein.
在家里有茄子 西葫芦
At home it's aubergine, courgette,
苜蓿 每天都吃这些
alfalfa all day...
妈妈只喂我吃绿色蔬菜
Mum only feeds me greens.
怎么了
What's up?
你还和你妈妈住在一起吗
Are you still living with your mum?
有什么问题吗 兄弟
What's wrong with you, man?
- 好吧 - 那里的生活很困难
- All right! - Things over there are difficult
怎么了 你认为阿根廷的树上长钱吗
What? Do you think money grows on trees in Argentina?
你多大了
How old are you?
你那边的生活挺舒适的 是吗
You've got a comfortable life over there, right?
你想做什么就做什么
You do whatever you want...
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
你住在农村
You live in the countryside,
写写诗
write poetry,
你就等着你♥爸♥爸的支票
you wait for your daddy's cheque to arrive...
我还想写一本书
I would like to write a book, too.
然后周游世界
And travel around the world...
那去啊
So do it.