So, when we were kids, we would take that boat
我们只能通过这条湖
and we would cross the lake.
我只是希望再试一次
We were just hoping we could still do that.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
但是你不能把车停在那边
But you cannot park the car over there.
-好的 我把它开走 -好的
- Okay, we'll move it. - Yeah.
谁啊
Oh, come on.
嘿 你来了吗
好吧
Okay.
好了 祝你们玩的愉快
All right, have a good one.
嘘
Psst!
喵
Meow!
哇
Woof!
能不能...
Can we just...
能不能安静一会
Can we just enjoy the silence?
就一会
For once.
好的
Okay.
天啊
God.
这里根本没有信♥号♥♥
There's no reception!
嘿
Hey.
别着急
Take it easy for once.
放轻松
Relax.
-做得到吗 ?-当然可以
- Really? - Yeah!
这让我有很大压力啊
This is just stressful
我只有你可以相依为命了
that I only have you to communicate with.
如果我要是摔断了一条腿或者别的什么
Like, if I fall and break a leg or something,
你记得拨♥打♥911或者...
and you need to dial 911 or...
我刚在车里收到你短♥信♥了
I just sent you a text in the car.
暂时没信♥号♥♥而已
It's probably temporary.
他妈的
Fucking shit!
该死
Dammit.
这都是你的错
This is your fucking fault!
我根本就没想来这里
I didn't even want to come here!
嘿 嘿 冷静点
Hey, hey, calm down.
只是个电♥话♥而已 好吗?
It's just a phone, 'kay?
我真不敢相信这他妈的
I cannot believe this shit.
这他妈哪像是个厕所啊
It's not even a real toilet!
-这就是厕所啊 -操♥你♥妈♥的
- This is a real toilet. - Fuck you.
我他妈的恨你 哈利
I fucking hate you, Harry.
我应该听妈妈的话 她讨厌死你了
Should've listened to my mother, she hated you.
哦 是吗?
Oh, did she?
是的 她对你有意见 看来是对的
Yeah, she was actually right about you.
关于什么?
Right about what?
你就是个衰货
That you're a naive fucking loser!
-就这么说的 -真这么说的吗?
- That's what. - Did she say that?
不 我逗你玩呢
No, I made that up!
你这个龟孙子
What a cunt.
你说什么?
What did you say?
龟孙子
Cunt!
你这个垃圾 衰货
Oh, you worthless piece of shit.
罗斯 罗斯 住手
Rose, Rose, stop!
住手
Stop it!
罗斯 住手
Rose, stop!
过来
Come here.
你推我?
You push me over?
你就用这种方式解决问题吗?
Is that your answer to all of life's problems?
推我?
Push me?
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
我们去找最近的汽车旅馆
Let's find the nearest motel or something.
我真的很想留下来
I really want to stay.
真的吗?
Really?
好吗?
Okay?
也不是待一个星期
Maybe not the whole week,
就一天晚上 总行了吧
but one night,it's not that bad.
不
No.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
不可能
Out of the question.
真有那么糟糕吗?
Is this really that bad?
是的
Yeah.
是的 很糟
Yeah, it is?
你知道嘛 最近的汽车旅馆大概有一百英里
You know, it's like a hundred miles to the nearest motel.
你真要开那么远吗?
Do you really want to drive that far?
我们已经开了一整天了
We've been driving all day.
我很累了
I'm pretty tired.
我站着都能睡着了
I could fall asleep standing up.
你不累吗?
Aren't you tired?
不累
No.
无论走多少英里我都要走
I would walk however many miles it took
离开这个鬼地方
to get out of this hellhole.
不要把灰弄到沙发上
Don't ash on the couch.
不会吧
No.
不会吧
No, no.
你确定你把车停在这了吗?
Are you sure you parked the car here?
你也看见了
You saw me!
这一天真是没得好
This day is just getting better and better.
哦 该死
Oh, dammit.
哦 如果我只是...
Oh, if I just...
你为什么不大声说出来?
Why don't you speak up?
什么?
What?
大声讲啊 让我也听听
Speak up so I can hear what you're saying.
真屌♥
Cool.
我以为你一小时前就走了
I thought you left an hour ago.
对不起 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
因为我看见你的车开走了
I thought I saw your car drive away.
-真的吗? -是的啊
- Really? - Yeah, really.
真的吗?
Really?
哈利 你把车锁好了吗?
Harry, did you lock the car?
当然
Of course I did.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的
Yes!
把钥匙拿给我看看
Show me the keys.
拿来啊
Come on.
哦 漂亮
Nope, great.
真♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
你真♥他♥妈♥的愚蠢
Stupid can a person be.
他妈的
Fucking shit!
别傻站着 叫警♥察♥啊
Well don't just stand there, call the police!
我知道 但是没有信♥号♥♥
No reception, of course.
棒棒哒
Good.
你可以把电♥话♥借我一下吗?
Do you have a phone we could borrow?
对不起 我没有电♥话♥
Sorry, I don't have a phone.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我又没人可以打电♥话♥
I don't have anyone to call,
我要电♥话♥有什么用啊
so why would I have a phone?
怎么可能
This cannot be happening.
我们可以坐公共汽车吗?
Is there a bus we can take?
别扯蛋了
I don't think so.
离最近的公交车站大约80英里
It's like 80 miles to the nearest bus station.
真♥他♥妈♥逗
You're on your on.
这破地儿
Perfect.
罗斯 我们回到小屋去吧
Rose, let's just go back to the cabin.
不要
Um, no.
你那里有客房♥吗?
Do you have a guest cabin or room?
也许吧
Maybe.
但是我又不认识你
But I don't know you.
我想 没准你们是杀人犯啊
And you could be murderers, for all I know.
甚至连我的猫都不会相信
Wouldn't even trust my cat to sleep inside!
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
What a fucking asshole!
干的漂亮
This is perfect.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你要走80英里?
You're gonna walk 80 miles?