Larry had him once, and he has told me all about you.
那他骗了你
Then he told you a lie.
你迷上了贾斯廷
You were obsessed with Justin.
你一天到晚都在谈论他
That is all you talked about morning, noon and night.
今晚在楼上你也是这么谈论汉克的
You started doing it about Hank upstairs tonight.
"他真有魅力" 都是坦率的狗屁
"What an attractive fella he is." All that transparent crap.
我说他有魅力 仅此而已
I said he was attractive. That's all.
你要说多少遍才够
How many times do you have to say it?
你又说了多少遍贾斯廷
How many times did you have to say it about Justin?
他网球打得真好 舞跳得真好
What a good tennis player he was, what a good dancer he was,
他身材真好 他多么聪明
what a good body he had, how bright he was,
他多么有趣 他多么受女人欢迎
how amusing he was, how-how the girls were all mad for him,
你们的关系多么亲密
what close friends you were.
我们确实是很亲密的好朋友 仅此而已
We were very close, very good friends. That's all.
太明显了
It was obvious.
你在弗兰面前谈论他时 简直太丢人了
And when you did it around Fran, it was downright embarrassing.
-她肯定也怀疑过你 -贾斯廷撒谎了
- Even she must have her doubts about you. - Justin lied.
如果这是他说的 那么他撒谎了
If he told you that, he lied.
他现在为了报复我 什么话都说得出来
He'd say anything about me now to get even.
他还在为我抛弃了他而耿耿于怀
He could never get over the fact that I dropped him.
艾伦 你结束了这段友谊
You ended the friendship, Alan,
是因为你无法面对真实的自己
because you couldn't face the truth about yourself.
只要贾斯廷一直欺骗自己
You could go on sleeping with Justin
你也一直欺骗自己
as long as he lied to himself
你就能一直跟他上♥床♥
and you lied to yourself.
与此同时你们和女孩约会 自称男子汉
And you both dated girls and you labeled yourselves men
宣称你们"只是好朋友"
and you called yourselves "just fond friends,"
但最终贾斯廷不愿欺骗自己了 而你无法接受
but Justin finally had to be honest, and you couldn't take it.
-你无法接受 于是... -不
- You couldn't take it, and so... - No.
你毁了这段友谊 也毁了你的朋友
...you destroyed the friendship and your friend along with it.
-不是 -是的
- No. - Oh, yes.
贾斯廷一直都不明白
Justin never understood
他到底做错了什么 让你抛弃了他
what he had done wrong to make you drop him.
-他责怪自己 -不是
- He blamed himself. - No.
是的 直到他认清自己
He did, until he eventually found out who he was.
-真实的自己 -不
- And what he was. - No!
但直到今天 他仍然记得你是怎么对待他的
But to this day, he still remembers the treatment.
-你在他心里留下的伤疤 -不
- Scars he got from you. - No.
-你现在就打电♥话♥给贾斯廷 -不
- You pick up this phone, and you call Justin. - No.
我要你打电♥话♥向他道歉
I want you to call him and apologize.
-把你多年前就该说的话告诉他 -不
- You tell him what you should have told him many years ago. - No.
-他撒谎了 全都是假的 -打给他
- He lied. Not a word of it is true! - Call him!
那好 我帮你拨
All right, then I'll dial.
你真体贴
You're so helpful.
给我
Give it to me.
喂
Hello?
得一分
One point.
我是艾伦
It's Alan.
加两分
Two points.
-对 是我 -是贾斯廷吗
- Yes. Yes, it's me. - Is that Justin?
你听起来很惊讶
You sound surprised.
那当然了 都过了这么久了
I should hope to think so, after all this time.
再加两分
Two more points.
我在纽约
I'm in New York.
是的
Yes, I...
我现在先不解释 我...
I won't explain now, I just...
打电♥话♥是想说...
Called to tell you...
想说我爱你 该死的 我爱你
That I love you. God damn it, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你得到加分了 总共十分 最高分
You get the goddamn bonus. Ten points total. Jackpot!
我爱你 我恳求你原谅我
I love you, and I beg you to forgive me.
把电♥话♥给我 给我
Give me that. Give me that!
贾斯廷 你听到这混♥蛋♥说的了吗
Justin, did you hear what that son of a bitch said?
弗兰
Fran.
不 我当然知道是你
No, of course I knew it was you.
你好吗
How are you?
是的
Yes.
是的 他全都告诉我了
Yes, he told me everything.
不 不用谢我
No, now, don't thank me.
拜托 不用谢我
Please. Please, don't thank me.
我把电♥话♥给他
I'll put him back on.
代我向孩子们问好
My love to the kids.
亲爱的 我会搭最早的航♥班♥回去
Darling, I'll take the first plane I can get.
我也对不起
Yes, I'm sorry, too.
我非常爱你
I love you very much.
谢谢你 迈克尔
Thank you, Michael.
谁赢了
Who won?
是平局
It was a tie.
现在轮到我了
Now, it is my turn.
不管你有没有准备好 迈克尔 我要说了
And ready or not, Michael, here goes.
你是个可怜又可悲的人
You are a sad... and pathetic man.
你是同性恋 但你希望自己不是
You're a homosexual, and you don't want to be.
但你无法改变这个事实
But there is nothing you can do to change it.
无论你如何向你的上帝祷告
Not all your prayers to your God,
无论你在余生中
not all the analysis you can buy
请多少心理医生治疗
in all the years you have yet to live.
也许有一天
We may very well one day
我们真的能了解异性恋的生活
be able to know what it is to live a heterosexual life
只要你足够渴望
if you want it desperately enough,
只要你用毁灭一切的热情去追求
if you pursue it with the fervor with which you annihilate.
但你永远都是同性恋
But you will always be homosexual as well.
永远都是 迈克尔
Always, Michael.
永远
Always.
直到你死的那天
Until the day you die.
朋友们
Oh, friends...
谢谢你们准备了这么棒的生日聚会和礼物
Thank you for a nifty party and a super gift.
这正是我需要的
It's just what I needed.
伯纳德 谢谢你
Bernard, thank you.
你能送他回家吗
And you'll get him home?
别担心她 交给我吧
Don't worry about her. I'll take care of everything.
很高兴见到你 唐纳德
Good to see you, Donald.
晚安 哈罗德
Good night, Harold.
-下次见 -嗯
- See you again sometime. - Yeah.
七七节之后一年如何
How about a year from Shavuot?
走吧 特克斯 去我家
Come on, Tex. Let's go to my place.
你床上功夫好吗
Are you good in bed?
这个...我会尽量表现出感情
Well... I try to show a little affection.
让我觉得自己不完全是男妓
Keeps me from feeling like such a whore.
迈克尔 谢谢你带来的欢笑
Uh, Michael, thanks for the laughs.
明天给你打电♥话♥
Call you tomorrow.
走吧 伯纳德 该回家了
Come on, Bernard. Time to go home.
天呐 你可真够沉的
Mary, you're a heavy mother.
我为什么要打电♥话♥
Why'd I call?
-为什么 -谢谢你 迈克尔
- Why? - Hey, thank you, Michael.
-晚安 唐纳德 -晚安 埃默里
- Good night, Donald. - Good night, Emory.
我带你去喝杯咖啡
I'm gonna take you for some coffee,
一切都会好起来的
and everything's gonna be all right.
小心
Careful.
唐纳德
Donald?
-唐纳德 唐纳德 唐纳德 -迈克尔
- Donald, Donald. Donald? - Michael?
-天啊 我都干了什么 -老天 迈克尔
- Oh, my God, what have I done? - Christ, Michael.
-天啊 -迈克尔 我不...
- Oh, God. - Michael, I'm not...
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
天啊 唐纳德 天啊 不
Oh, God, Donald. Oh, my God, no!
-我给你拿水 给你 -天啊 我都干了什么
- I'll get you some water. Here. - God, what have I done?
-别这样 停下 -天啊
- Hey, stop it. Stop it. - Jesus, God.
我给你拿安定 好吗
I'm gonna give you a Valium, all right?
-不 不要药也不要酒 我要死了 -我不...
- No! Not pills and alcohol. I'm gonna die! - I'm not...
来吧 把这个吃了 你吓到我了
Come on, take this. You're scaring me.
别哭了 把药吃了
Stop that crying. Take this pill.
过来 过来 迈克尔
电影精选列表