纽约
1968年
乐队男孩
不是吧
Come on.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
祝您入住愉快
Enjoy your stay.
限制级
动作片
裸♥露♥镜头
来了
Coming!
等等 来了 来了 来了
Come on. Coming, coming, coming, coming.
喂 喂
Hello. Hello?
该死 天啊
Shoot. God!
喂 我的老天啊
Hello! Oh, Jesus Christ!
在停车场突发紧张性精神症
Listen, what do you recommend for a catatonic fit
你建议应该怎么办
in a parking garage?
我...问你的医生去
I... Ugh, ask your doctor.
我正是因为这事打给你 他取消我的预约了
That's why I'm calling. He just canceled.
我能去你那吗
Can I come over?
唐纳德 你早了一天半
Donald, you're about a day and a half early.
-那我应该怎么办 -我刚进家门
- What am I supposed to do? - I just got in.
我没准备好你过来 那混♥蛋♥为什么取消
I'm not ready for you yet. Why did the prick cancel?
我不知道 他说他病得很厉害
I don't know. He said he was just too sick.
你怎么不告诉他你比他病得还严重
Why don't you tell him you're sicker than he is?
这他早知道了
He already knows that.
好吧 唐纳德 你过来吧 带一袋冰
Okay, Donald, come on over, but bring a bag of ice.
请别给我派活
Please do not give me any responsibility.
此刻 除了找到去你公♥寓♥的路
At this moment, I cannot cope with anything weightier
其他任何事我都搞不定
than the directions to your apartment.
如果你来了之后想喝一杯冰爽的马蒂尼
If you want a cold martini when you get here,
你就得搞定冰块
you'll cope with some ice.
-我会搞定冰块的 -快点
- I'll cope with some ice. - And hurry up.
我得走了
I gotta go.
朱利叶斯酒吧
我只是跟老朋友叙叙旧
I was saying hello to an old friend.
干嘛
What?
十街和百老汇大道路口 谢谢
10th and Broadway, please.
来了 老天
Coming! Jesus Christ.
-你怎么进楼里的 -楼下大门开着
- How did you get inside? - The street door was open.
-你要喝点什么吗 -先洗澡再喝
- You want a drink? - Not until I've had my shower.
希望今天能有点顺心的事
I want something to work out today.
我想放松享受一下
I'm gonna try to relax and enjoy something.
是那个医生让你这么焦虑不安吗
You in a blue funk because of the doctor?
才不是 我去那里之前已经忧郁很久了
Christ, no. I was depressed long before I got there.
这事应该会让你高兴起来
This should pick you up.
我今天去购物了 买♥♥了很多好东西 你瞧
I went shopping today, and I bought all sorts of goodies. Look.
-檀香香皂 -我立刻就感觉好多了
- Sandalwood soap. - I feel better already.
还有什么
What we got here?
你个人专属的牙刷
Your very own toothbrush,
我真是烦死你用我的牙刷了
because I am sick to death of you using mine.
-你觉得我不烦吗 -你嘴巴里塞过更恶心的东西
- How do you think I feel? - You've had worse things in your mouth.
这个也是给你的 叫做"掌控"
Oh, also for you, something called "Control."
你看这上面完全没写"发胶"
Notice nowhere is it called "hairspray."
只是写着"掌控"还有"男士专用"
Just simply "Control" and the words "for men"
整罐上面大概写了37次
written about 37 times all over the goddamn can.
这叫做心理上强化自己男子气概
Yeah, it's called Butch Assurance.
就算这东西叫"胆魄"也仍旧只是发胶
Well, it's still hairspray, no matter if they call it "balls."
这些都放在你专用的架子上
It's all on your very own shelf,
我要给架子标上"唐纳德周六晚灌肠套装"
which is to be labeled Donald's Saturday Night Douche Kit.
对了 你今晚在这里过夜吗
By the way, are you spending the night?
不了 我开车回去
Nope, I'm driving back.
在城里待太久我还是会浑身不自在
I still get very itchy when I'm in this town too long.
那混♥蛋♥为什么不打电♥话♥通知你取消预约
Why didn't the prick call you and cancel?
假如你是为此专门跑一趟呢
Suppose you'd driven all this way for nothing?
你为什么一直叫他混♥蛋♥
Why do you keep calling him a prick?
哪有心理医生会在周六晚上
Who ever heard of an analyst having a session with a patient
约病人来聊两个小时
for two hours on a Saturday evening?
他只不过是喜欢周一休息
He simply prefers to take Mondays off.
他周六晚上加班就为了周一休息吗
He works late on Saturday taking Monday off?
他到底是心理医生还是发型师
What is he, a psychiatrist or a hairdresser?
其实两者都是
Actually, he's both.
他帮我把思绪梳理清楚
He shrinks my head and then combs me out.
再说 我本来也要进城来
Besides, I had to come in town
参加生日聚会 不是吗
for a birthday party anyway, right?
哪壶不开提哪壶
Oh, you had to remind me.
天呐 我可没准备好面对
God, if there is one thing I'm not ready for,
五个大嗓门男同一起唱《生日快乐歌♥》
it is five screaming queens singing "Happy Birthday."
-都有谁要来 -反正你应该都认识
- Who's coming? - I think you know everybody anyway.
还是老早就认识的那几个
I mean, the same old tired fairies
让人腻歪的基佬
you've seen around since day one.
其实我一想
Actually, you know what?
算上哈罗德还有你我 总共七个人
There will be seven, counting Harold and you and me.
你说我是大嗓门男同还是腻歪基佬
Are you calling me a screaming queen or a tired fairy?
抱歉 我更正
Oh, I beg your pardon.
是六个腻歪的大嗓门基佬男同
There will be six tired, screaming fairy queens
加一个焦虑的酷儿
and one anxious queer.
我马上就把浴室让给你
I'll be out of your way in a second.
还剩一件事要做
I've only got one more thing to do.
这么早就要整容吗
Surgery? So early in the evening?
臭表子
Sunt.
是法语 带软音符的
That's French with a cedilla.
法语字母C加软音符Ç发音为[S]
此处米基逗趣骂唐纳德cunt
我这是第37遍梳头发了
I've got to comb my hair for the 37th time.
没两根头发了
Hair, that's singular.
毫不夸张地说 我的头发大把大把地掉
My hair, without exaggeration, is clearly falling on the floor.
你担心过头了 你头发茂盛着呢
You're totally paranoid. You've got plenty of hair.
不 你看到的不过是高明的骗术
No, what you see before you is a masterpiece of deception.
我的发际线其实在这里
My hairline starts about here.
前面这些都是刻意往前梳的
All this is just tortured forward.
你看
Look.
不怎么样吧
That's not good, huh?
确实不太好
It's not the greatest.
这叫变老
It's called getting old.
好吧
Oh, well.
打飞机至少有一个好处
One thing you can say for masturbation,
不需要精心打扮
you certainly don't have to look your best.
你到底为什么情绪低落呢
So what are you so depressed about?
除了平常那些破事
I mean, other than the usual everything?
我真的不想说
I really don't want to get into it.
唐纳德 如果你不告诉我
Well, Donald, if you're not going to tell me,
我们如何展开深入的交谈呢
then how can we have a conversation in depth?
如何建立温情有益深刻的友谊呢
A warm, rewarding, meaningful friendship.
去你的
Up yours.
今天我终于意识到
It's just that today I finally realized
我从小就注定成为失败者
I was raised to be a failure.
他们就是那么养育我的
I was groomed for it.
老天 心理医生成天听爸爸妈妈
Oh, Christ. How sick analysts must get
把宝贝儿子养成基佬的故事肯定都听吐了
of hearing how Mommy and Daddy made their darlin' into a fairy.
已经不止是这事了
It's beyond just that now.
今天我终于开始意识到
Today I finally began to see
其他的问题和这事之间的关联
how some of the other pieces of the puzzle relate to them.
我拒绝成功的神经质强迫症
My neurotic compulsion to not succeed.
我意识到总是在失败的时候
I realize it was always when I failed
艾芙琳给我最多的爱
that Evelyn loved me the most.
因为那让沃尔特不开心 他追求完美
Because it displeased Walt, who wanted perfection.
我就开始刻意失败来换取爱
I began to fail on purpose to get love.
失败是唯一让我觉得安心的事
Failure is the only thing with which I feel at home
因为我从小就被教导去失败
because it's what I was taught at home.
-♪ 忘掉烦恼一起开怀 ♪ -别来这套
- ♪ Forget your troubles. Come on. We gotta happy. ♪ - No.
♪ 你最好赶走所有阴霾 ♪
♪ You better chase all the blues away ♪
♪ 大喊哈利路亚 来吧 ♪
♪ Shout hallelujah, come on... ♪
还有比同志模仿朱迪·哈兰德更无聊的事吗
What is more boring than a queen doing a Judy Garland imitation?
模仿贝蒂·戴维斯更无聊
电影精选列表