你们可以走了
You can leave now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你总有一天要站出来保护自己
You're gonna have to stand up for yourself one of these days.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
嘿 你为什么要和穆斯打架
Hey, why'd you fight Moose?
他说了些蠢话
He was just shit-talking.
我确信他已经打退堂鼓了
Pretty sure he'd back down.
不
Nope.
说实话 看他被打到晃晃悠悠的 我很惊讶
I was so surprised when he swung, to be honest.
我是说 你必须要这样吗
I mean, did you have to?
他看起来伤得真的很重
Looked like you really hurt him.
其实我只需要把他打趴下
I was just gonna knock his ass down.
痛骂他几句
Whale on him a bit.
但这样不会见血
But that wouldn't draw no blood.
在那种时候 血流得越多越好
In a situation like that, the more blood, the better.
为了观赏效果 你明白吗
For the crowd, you know?
那样更有威慑力
It makes a stronger point.
我周五晚上看了《德州电锯杀人狂》
I've seen Texas Chain Saw Massacre Friday night.
你看过吗 -那部电影是限制级
You seen it? -That movie's rated R.
我爸爸绝不会带我去看的
My dad would never take me to see that.
我叔叔带我去汽车影院看的
My uncle takes me to the drive-in.
我们看过很多电影
We see everything.
但是 那部电影
But, man, that movie...
是史上最棒电影
it's the best ever.
比《龙争虎斗》还好吗
Better than Enter the Dragon?
好吧 或许是第二棒的电影
Well, okay. Maybe second best.
其实 我想看看李小龙的电影
You know, I want to see a Bruce Lee movie one day.
如果有一天在电视上播出的话
Like, um, maybe if it comes on TV, you know?
嗯 去看吧
Yeah. Yeah, you will.
你放学后有空来我家一趟吗
Hey, um, you got time to stop by my house after school?
又去帮你补习数学吗
Is it math again?
约翰逊老师讲得太快了
Mr. Johnson talks too fast.
他没有你讲解得好
He doesn't explain it right. Not like you.
你能再带我过一遍吗
Can you walk me through it?
如果再有一门课是F我就要被停学了
If I get another "F," I'm suspended.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
所以 当我们算出11减6
So, when we subtract six from 11,
我们会发现X的值是5
we find that the value of "X" is five.
您想要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
格温多林·布莱克
Gwendolyn Blake, this is
这里是怀特探长和米勒探长
Detective Wright and Detective Miller.
布莱克小姐
Miss Blake.
他们想和你了解一些事情
They would like to talk to you about something.
请问 你和艾米·山田是朋友吗
Is it... is it true you're friends with Amy Yamada?
我们是同班同学
We have homeroom together.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她很好
She's fine.
你知道这是怎么一回事
You know what this is about.
关于她的弟弟布鲁斯的事 你都对她说了什么
What did you say to Amy about her brother Bruce?
我做了一个关于他的梦
Just that I had a dream about him.
什么样的梦
What kind of a dream?
一个奇怪的梦
Just a weird one.
你的梦里发生了什么
What happened in your dream?
他被人带走了 就是这样
He was taken. That's all.
被一个带着黑色气球的人用面包车带走了
By a man with black balloons in a van.
是的
Yes.
你的梦里还有别的什么细节可以告诉我们的吗
What else can you tell us about your dream?
为什么 这只是一个梦而已
Why? It was just a dream.
还有谁知道这个梦
Who else knows about the dream?
没有别人了
Nobody.
我们在现场发现了两个黑气球 格温
We found two black balloons at the scene, Gwen.
天哪
Oh.
我们还在格里芬·斯塔格的绑♥架♥现场
We also found one black balloon at the scene
发现了一个黑气球
of Griffin Stagg's abduction.
而我们从未公布过这些细节
And we never released those details, so...
那么问题来了 你是从哪里听说气球的事的
So the question is, where did you hear about the balloons?
我没听说过
I didn't.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again.
你是怎么知道气球的事的
How did you know about the balloons?
你究竟有什么事没有告诉我们 格温
What aren't you telling us, Gwen?
要么是调查部门泄露了信息 要么就是
Either there's a leak in the department, or...
就是什么 我就是掳童犯吗 -不
Or what? I'm The Grabber? - No.
你们觉得是我去年春天绑♥架♥了万斯·霍珀
You think I kidnapped Vance Hopper last spring?
是这个意思吗
Is that it?
万斯被扣过两次
Vance got held back twice.
我见过他打架的样子 相信我
I've seen him fight, and trust me,
他就算蒙着眼睛 都能把你们中的任何一个打得屁滚尿流
he could kick the shit out of either of you blindfolded.
格温 注意用词
Gwen, watch your language.
当然咯 我一下就把他放倒了 因为显然我就是掳童犯
Yeah, I took him down 'cause obviously I'm The Grabber,
你们真是一群该死的蠢货
you dumb fucking fart knockers.
格温多林·布莱克
Gwendolyn Blake!
格温
Gwen.
你还有什么没告诉我们的
What aren't you telling us?
有时候 我的梦是对的
That sometimes my dreams are right.
他在那里
There he is.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
我今晚要住在苏西家
I'm staying over at Susie's tonight.
今天是星期五 你知道我不回家的
It's Friday, so you know what that means.
我会照顾好爸爸的
I'll look after Dad.
我明天早上回家
I'll be home in the morning.
你可别把冰激凌都吃完了
And you better not eat all the ice cream.
♪ 奏响低沉而孤独的乐章 孩子 ♪
♪ Play that thing low and lonesome, boy... ♪
对不起
I'm sorry!
停下 爸爸 -嘿
Dad, stop! -Hey!
你少管闲事
You stay out of this!
格温
Gwenny.
他们来我工作的地方找我了
They came to my work.
警♥察♥为什么要过来
Why did the police come to my work?
我不知道 我很抱歉
I don't know! I'm sorry!
你得告诉我这个调查
You need to tell me what you know
你都知道些什么
about this investigation.
我什么都不知道 -快告诉我 你知道什么
Nothing! -Tell me what... What?
我什么都不知道 -啊
Nothing. -Huh?
什么都不知道
Nothing!
什么 -我不知道
What?! -Nothing!
再打我 我就砸了它
Hit me again, and I'm dropping it!
你砸 我会揍你揍得更狠
You drop that, and I will beat your ass twice as hard.
不要 爸爸
No, Dad!
这可是八美元一瓶的他妈伏特加
That was an eight-dollar bottle of goddamn vodka!
哦 现在你给我听好了
Oh, now you listen to me.
听好了 你不是你母亲
Listen to me. You are not your mother!
我知道
I know.
所以你听不到不存在的东西
That means you do not hear things that are not there.
你也看不见不存在的东西
You do not see things that are not there!
好的
Okay.
它们不存在格温 -好的
They're not there, Gwenny! -Okay.
还有你的梦
And your dreams...
它们就只是他妈的梦
they're just fucking dreams.
你听明白我说的话了吗 -明白了
Do you understand me? - Yes!
听明白了吗 -明白了
Do you understand me?! -Yes!
说出来 我要听到你说出来
Say it. I want to hear you say it.
我的梦就只是梦
My dreams are just dreams.
再说一次
Say it again!
我的梦就只是梦
My dreams are just dreams!
再说一次
Say it again.
我的梦就只是梦
My dreams are just dreams!
去看电视吧
Go watch some television or something.
还有屁♥股♥不准冰敷 小姑娘
And no ice on that bottom, young lady.
你给我好好反思一下自己干了什么
I want you to think about what you did.
电影精选列表