那 呃
So, uh,
再给我多讲点强尼的事吧
tell me more about Johnny.
怎么啦
What?
我一直没懂 就是
I never understood it, you know.
你凑齐了这么些家伙
You got all these guys,
他们都是那种
none of 'em can follow a rule
打死也不守规矩的人
to save der lives, you know.
他们存在的意义就是
The whole point of these guys
不守规矩 对吧
is that they can't follow rules, you know.
你把他们凑在一起 他们进了这个俱乐部
You put 'em together, and they get in this club,
突然之间他们开始建立规则了
and all of a sudden, oh, they start makin' up
所有人都要遵守
all these rules for everybody to follow.
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
这真的太荒谬了 你明白吗
I mean, it's absolutely ridiculous, you know?
但有一次 有人挑战强尼
But this one time, someone challenged Johnny
想当俱乐部老大 你知道吧
for the leadership of the club, you know.
这是那些疯狂规则之一
That's one of these, uh, these crazy rules
只要你想 任何人都可以挑战强尼
is that anybody can challenge Johnny if they really want to,
但当然了 他们都不想这么做
but of course, you know, none of 'em want to
因为他们都是无业游民 是吧
'cause they're all bums, you know,
他们都不想承担这个责任
and none of 'em want the responsibility.
但有一次 这个叫杰克的人
But this one time, this guy Jack,
大个子 真的是大个子
big guy, I mean, real big guy,
我是说 你懂的 大家都叫他大杰克
I mean, you know, Big Jack they called him.
胖杰克 -什么
Fat Jack. - What?
不是胖杰克吗 -不
Wasn't it Fat Jack? - No.
那个胖杰克已经离开托莱多了
He was the one outta Toledo.
这个人 算了 我弄不清楚
This guy was, uh... Well, I don't know.
总之这个大胖杰克说
Anyway, this Big Fat Jack guy says...
嘿 我有个问题
Hey, I got a question!
没轮到你呢 让我说完
Wait your turn! Let me finish.
然后 我们要把电♥话♥
Now, we're gonna get the phone installed
装在吧台后面
behind the bar dere,
但强尼得自己出钱
but Johnny has to put that on his personal account.
为啥他得这么做 -所以
Why's he gotta do that? - So...
我不 因为只有这样
I don't... Because that's the way
电♥话♥公♥司♥才能把它安装好
the phone company has to set it up.
俱乐部应该从会费中抽钱来付
Club should pay for it outta the dues.
是的
Yeah.
这样我们就可以想怎么用怎么用了
That way, we can use it how we want.
事儿不是这么办的 -为什么不呢
It don't work like that. - Why not?
为什么 -你先闭嘴
Why? - Shut up a minute.
把嘴他妈的闭上
Shut the fuck up!
听好了
Now listen.
我们需要搞一部电♥话♥
We need a phone back der
以防有人惹上麻烦 好吗
in case anybody gets in trouble, all right?
所以 如果被扔进监狱了
Now, you get thrown in jail
或者需要保释 就打到这里
or you need bail, you call here.
如果骑车被困在哪了 就打回来
You get stuck out someplace on your bike, you call here.
但是 一旦我们收到
But the first time we get a bill
你和你那个西部还是什么鬼地方的肥女友
where you been callin' your fat fuckin' girlfriend
煲电♥话♥粥的账单
out in East What the Fuck...
我们就会拿那台电♥话♥机
...we're gonna take that phone,
给你脑袋开个瓢
and we're gonna put knots on your head with it.
明白吗
Understand?
好 但我有个问题
Yeah, but I got a question.
我在密尔沃基有朋友
I got some friends in Milwaukee,
他们喜欢我们的行事风格
they like what we're doin' out here
然后问他们可不可以加入
and asked if they could join up,
在那边成立破坏帮分会
start a Vandals chapter out dere.
不行
Nah.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我们要分会干什么
What the fuck we need 'em for?
你知道 这是我们的俱乐部帮会
You know, this is our club.
好吧 我们在这个镇上 在这
Okay, we are in this town. Here.
你知道 我们都是朋友
You know, we are all friends here.
我不认识这些人
Now, I don't know these guys.
你认识他们的
You know 'em.
我们上次去哥伦布的时候和他们喝酒来着
We drank with 'em on that last run to Columbus.
是 有这回事
Oh, yeah.
那也不行
I say no.
那我觉得可以成立分会
Well, I... I say we let 'em start a chapter.
嘿 你说过如果我们有人不同意你的决定
Hey, you said if any of us disagrees with ya,
就可以挑战你 所以
we could challenge ya, so...
所以什么
So what?
所以我想 我要挑战你
So, I guess I'm challengin' ya.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
用拳头吗
Fists?
还是用刀
Or knives?
我可不想害死你
Well, I don't wanna kill ya.
所以怎么说 赤手空拳打
So, what? Fists?
行吗
Yeah?
行啊
Yeah.
我们那时在野餐
It was a picnic.
一大家子一起的那种 -好了
A big family picnic. - All right.
我记得非常清楚 因为那天很冷
I remember because it was cold that day.
孩子们跑来跑去 男人们喝得酩酊大醉
The kids were runnin' around, guys were gettin' stoned,
妻子女友坐满全场 就是那样的场景
wives and girlfriends all over the place, you know?
他们还在那里骑出了一条道
And they cut a track out there.
来啊 -撞他
Come on! - Crush him!
他们喝了一整天酒
They'd spend all day drinkin'
一直在那条路上飙车
and runnin' their bikes on that track
玩了一整天 你知道吧
all frickin' day long, you know?
一天过去后
By the end of the day,
那里就像个大泥坑
the place is like one big mud pit.
他们就在那里打上了
And that's where they did it.
我是说 强尼这个人吧
I mean, the thing about Johnny,
他的块头不一定比别人♥大♥
he wasn't always bigger than the other guys,
但是他的手段总是更猥琐
but he was always meaner.
你还好吗
You okay?
你♥他♥妈♥把我手指弄折了
You broke my damn finger.
对对对 我们能结束了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we done?
嗯
Huh?
现在 和你密尔沃基的朋友说
Now, you tell your friends in Milwaukee
他们可以成立分会了 明白吗
that they can have their chapter, all right?
你告诉他们 强尼就是这么说的 好吗
You... You tell 'em Johnny said so. All right.
你还好吗
You all right?
你要是打算让他们成立分会
If you were gonna let 'em have a chapter,
那干什么要费那劲和他打架
why'd you go through the trouble of fightin' him?
要是有谁要下决定的话
If anybody was gonna have the idea,
那必须是我 懂吗
it had better be me, right?
现在他明白了
And now he knows it.
你还好吗 -好啊
You good? - Yeah,
好得不行
I never felt better.
之后 俱乐部逐渐壮大了起来
After that, the club started growin'.
规模越来越大 发展越来越快
It got real big, real fast.
还好吗 -还好
All right? - Yeah.
分会如雨后春笋般
Chapters started poppin' up
在各个地方冒了出来
all over the place, you know.
连其他俱乐部都想加入了
Other clubs started askin' to join up.
别挡道 小鬼
Get the hell out of the street, kid.
该死
Goddamn it!
你♥他♥妈♥
What the hell do...
欢迎参加第十二届年度车展
And welcome to the 12th annual car show.
看看那些左派混♥蛋♥
Look at these pinko motherfuckers.
这些混♥蛋♥
These motherfuckers.
就像我弟一样 知道吗 我弟
It's like my brudder. You know, my brudder?
我和我弟 其他地方都差不多
Me and my brudder, we swing the same way, but,
除了一件事 他是个左倾分子
only thing is, he's a pinko.
他脑子有点问题 你懂吧
There's somethin' in his head, is wrong, you know.
电影精选列表