全铬车身 没有一点杂色
All chrome. Nothin' but chrome.
他父亲还做了特殊改装
His dad made s-special things for 'em.
你知道的 他爸爸是个模具工
You know, because his dad was a... was a tool and diemaker.
是啊
Yeah.
泰迪去世后
After-after Teddy died,
我确实和他父亲说过 我想买♥♥这辆摩托车
I, um, I did offer his dad to buy the bike
因为 你知道 这车很漂亮
because, you know, it's beautiful.
我开了好价钱
I offered him good money, too, you know?
但他不同意
But he wouldn't, he wouldn't...
他不卖♥♥给我
...he wouldn't sell it.
你看
You see?
他就是不肯卖♥♥
He wouldn't sell it.
他甚至都不骑它
He didn't even ride it.
他把摩托留着
He kept the bike.
就放在地下室里
In his basement.
是吧
Right?
你懂吧
You understand?
对吧
Yeah?
不管怎么说
Anyway.
就他妈的 不管了
Just fuck it. Fuck it.
你知道吗 我就想这样死
You know, that's how I wanna die.
他妈绝对的
Absa-fuckin-lutely.
我母亲 她和我说
And my mother, she says to me...
她说 你也出过事
She says, "Well, you've had wrecks.
也看过有人就这么死掉了
"I mean, you've seen people die,
你两个表亲也是摩托车祸死的
"seen both your cousins die on bikes.
再这样下去 你会没命的
You're gonna kill yourself."
但 我就是想这么死
But that's... that's the way I wanna die.
生命最后一刻 我想在摩托上度过
And when I die, I wanna die on a bike.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
这没有 -你♥他♥妈♥的
There's no... - Shut...
闭嘴 -什么
the fuck up... - What?
强尼
Johnny.
喂 他们说
Hey, they say that, uh...
他们说要入伙是找你谈
they say that you're the one to talk to about joinin' up.
哦 不行
Oh, no.
不 我们不
No, we don't, uh...
我们不收小孩
we don't take kids.
我不是小孩 我都20了
But I ain't a kid. I'm 20.
别扯了 赶紧走吧
Come on. Get out of here.
行吗 就
All right? Just...
你能先看一眼我们的摩托吗
Will you just come look at our bikes?
是我们自己改装的
We chopped 'em ourselves.
行吧
Okay.
来看一眼我们的车
Come look at our bikes.
我们去看看这破烂玩意长啥样
Let's see these pieces of shit.
我了个老天
Oh, my God.
还真是些破烂货
These are pieces of shit.
我们都是自己捡零件拼出来的
So we, uh... we scrapped all the pieces ourselves.
虽然啥也没有 但我们做出来了
You know, I mean, we didn't have nothin', but we did it.
全都是我们自己弄的
You know, we did all the work.
这还不错
There you go.
你们有什么名号♥吗
Wh-What do you call yourselves?
我们是叛变者
The Renegades.
我们从小就开始骑摩托了
We've been ridin' since we were kids.
听着 无论加入你们需要干什么 我们都干
Look, we'll do whatever we gotta do. All right?
需要我们去抢劫 我们就抢劫
If you want us to rob someone, we'll rob 'em.
如果需要我们去
You know, if you want us
去对付一些人 我们就杀了他们
to fight someone, we'll kill 'em.
我们只想 只是想加入你们
All we wanna do, we wanna... we wanna ride with you.
你们真的很想进 是吧孩子
You want this pretty bad, huh, kid?
嗯
Yeah.
我打赌 如果我现在让你管整个俱乐部
I bet if I offered you to run this whole club,
你都会迫不及待答应 对吗
you'd take it in a heartbeat, right?
什么
What?
没啥
Nothin'.
呃
Uh...
行吧 你进了
Yeah. You're in.
但是只有你
But just you.
你得撇下你朋友们了
You gotta leave your friends behind.
行
Fine.
不
Nah.
不 不 不 不 不
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
不行
Nuh-uh.
不行
No.
滚开吧
Get the fuck outta here.
你是什么渣滓啊
What kinda piece of shit are you?
就这样 丢下你朋友不管了吗
What, you leave your friends behind like that?
不
No.
快他妈滚吧
Get the fuck outta here.
我不想再看到你出现在这里了
I don't wanna see you around here ever again.
强尼 -喂
Johnny! - Hey!
嘿 你 -强尼 嘿 嘿
Hey, you... - Johnny, hey, hey!
好了 把这烂人给我拖走
All right, clean this piece of shit up
然后就赶紧滚吧
and get outta here.
真♥他♥妈♥服了
Jesus fucking Christ.
混♥蛋♥ 臭不要脸的
Cocksucker, motherfucker.
但你走了
But you left.
什么
What?
你走了 就在一切都恶化之前
You left before things really got bad.
我想 那是69年 所以
I guess it was '69, so, uh...
对 我受够学校了
So, yeah, I was done with school,
收拾东西 就去纽约了
and I just packed and left for New York.
所以我才想聊聊
That's why I wanted to talk.
我想知道大家伙儿都怎么样了
I wanted to know what happened to the guys.
俱乐部怎么样了
What happened to the club.
在布鲁西死后 或者说你走之后的大概一年多
You know, a year or so after Brucie died, after you left,
俱乐部真的变了
things with the club really changed.
大伙儿都
They just got...
你懂的 然后俱乐部 它分♥裂♥了
You know, and the club, it split.
新成员和老成员之间有纠葛
It split between the old guys and the new guys,
在喝啤酒的和抽大♥麻♥的人之间也是
between the beer drinkers and the pot smokers.
而那些规则
And those rules,
都只是些 胡诌的东西
it's just a bunch of made-up stuff,
但那些新成员 他们很信奉这个
but these new guys really believed 'em.
把它当做铭刻在石碑上的真言
It was like it was all written in stone or something.
之前有个一起玩车的朋友
There's a guy used to ride with us.
他会拍照
Took photos.
他说 他要把照片整理成本书
He says he's, uh... he says he's gonna make a book.
我告诉他
So I says to him...
我只想要
"All I ever want is to be photographed
打扮成野蛮人拍个照
dressed up like a barbarian."
那种货真价实的野蛮人扮相
Like a real barbarian, you know?
穿兽皮 拿斧头 或者啥的
With fur and an axe or some shit.
我是真受不了了
I can't really take it anymore.
所以 我在那儿手足无措呢
So, there I am, perplexed about what to do.
那个人好像是要对我发号♥施令似的
This guy seems he's gonna pull rank on me or something.
我不吃他这一套
And I'm not having it.
所以他就给我找麻烦
So this guy's hassling me, man.
嘿 桑尼
Hey, Funny,
别喝多了 哥们儿 -嗯
stop hogging the booze, man. - Mm.
所以我就说
So this, I'm like,
听着 我警告你
"Listen, man. I'm warning you."
再逼我
One step closer,
我就 我就要揍他了
and I'm gonna... I'm gonna give it to him.
天呐 看那条裙子
Boy, look at that dress.
我穿上肯定很好看
I bet I'd look good in that dress.
对 肯定好看 凯西
Yeah. I bet you would, Kathy.
要是把我惹火了 混♥蛋♥
And when I get salty, motherfucker...
对 就像个他妈的臭鸡蛋三明治
yeah, it's like a fucking old egg sandwich. You know?
电影精选列表