有人吗
Hello?
不要 莲珏娅 求你了 不要
No! Leandra, please, no!
我只是受诺里斯指使
I was just doing what Norris told me to do.
求你了 我发誓 我不会危害你 求你了
Please, I swear! I'm no danger to you, please.
对不起 求你了
I'm sorry, please.
我求求你
I beg you.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们少一具尸体
You've come one body short.
我们很遗憾地告知你们 有三十一名员工
We're sorry to inform you that 31 employees
现在将被处决
will now be eliminated.
不
No!
这都是幻觉
It's all in my mind.
伙计 快趴下
Dude, get the fuck down.
这都是幻觉
It's all in my mind.
这都是…
It's all in...
这都是幻觉
It's all in my mind.
停了
It stopped!
他们停手了
They stopped!
[贝尔科 去你♥妈♥的♥]
游戏的最后阶段相当简单
The last stage of the game is quite simple.
一小时后
In one hour,
击杀数最多者即可存活
whoever has killed the most people will be allowed to live.
当前统计如下
The current tally is as follows.
巴里·诺里斯 十一次击杀
Barry Norris, 11 kills.
温德尔·杜克斯 七次击杀
Wendell Dukes, seven kills.
文森特·阿戈斯蒂诺
Vincent Agostino,
一次击杀
one kill.
丹妮尔·威尔金斯 一次击杀
Daniele Wilkins, one kill.
开始吧
Begin.
不要
No! Don't!
等下
Wait!
文斯 是我
Vince, it's me.
对不起 芮姬娅
I'm sorry, Raziya.
别开枪
No, no, don't shoot.
诺里斯先生
Mr. Norris.
别这样
Please.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
瞧 诺里斯先生
Look, Mr. Norris.
你可以拥有我 只要你想
You can have me if you want.
别这样
Stop.
过来
Come here.
不能浪费子弹
Can't waste a bullet.
[请保持厕所清洁 以便下一人使用]
- 我们得下去 - 不行
- We have to get down. - No!
我们不知道那是谁
We don't know who it is.
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God!
他顶楼办公的
He works on the top floor.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Fuck me!
别再靠近 伙计
Don't get any closer, man.
我会把你该死的头砍掉
I'll chop your fucking head off!
我他妈有枪
I have a fucking gun!
你当我不会用斧子啊 伙计
Don't tell me I don't know how to use an axe, man.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在从他们头里取出炸♥弹♥ 看到没
I'm getting the bombs out of their heads. See?
我要把它们放置在墙上 伙计
I'm gonna put them on the wall, man.
然后利用它们 在门上炸个洞开出来
And then I'll use them to blow a fucking hole in the door.
然后 我们就能离开这里了 伙计
Then we'll get out of here, man.
没用的 马蒂
That ain't going to work, Marty.
你为什么这么说 伙计
Why you saying that, man?
你的想法真♥他♥妈♥消极 伙计
Fucking negative thinking, man!
这是个好主意 对吗
It's a good idea. Right?
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
对吗
Right?
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a good idea.
看见没 我就说嘛 伙计
See? I told you, man.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想找到我的朋友
I want to find my friend.
那别人会知道我们在哪 伙计
Then people will know where we are, man.
其中有些人是彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Some of these people are total dicks.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我是…
This is...
我是莲珏娅·弗洛雷兹
This is Leandra Florez.
迈克
Mike?
迈克 如果你还活着
Mike, if you're still there,
我就在一楼 好吗
I'm on the first floor, okay?
你能…
Could you...
你能过来吗
Could you please come?
过来 好吗
Just come, okay?
如果可以的话
If you can.
嘿 别动
Hey, don't move.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
丽泽尔 对吗
Liezel, right?
这里不安全 我们得走了
It's not safe here, we need to go.
莲珏娅
Leandra ...
那样是不对的
That's not right.
把它放下
Just put that down.
那是泰森
That's Tyson.
他是你朋友 你却杀了他
He was your friend, and you killed him.
没啊
No.
没错 莲珏娅
Yes, Leandra.
都怪巴里
It's Barry.
我不知道他杀了多少
I don't know how many he has.
但我觉得…
But I think...
我觉得我可以…
I think I can...
该死
Oh, God damn it!
推啊 推桌子
Push it. Push the table!
该死的
God damn it.
不要
No. No.
天呐
Oh, my God!
迈克
Mike.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 你还好吗 - 还好
- Are you okay? - Yes.
这些是什么
What are these?
是炸♥弹♥
They're bombs.
一个餐厅员工从死人头里取出来的
One of the cafeteria guys was taking it from out of people's heads.
丽泽尔
Liezel?
快走
Come on.
快走
Go. Go. Go.
天呐 不要
Oh, God, no, no!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
好吗
Yeah?
我们会离开这里
We're gonna get out of here.
我会让我们离开这里
I'm gonna get us out of here.
我们会远远离开这地方
We're gonna go far, far away from this place.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好吗
Okay?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
睁着你的眼睛 嘿
Keep your eyes open. Hey!
嘿 睁着你的眼睛
Hey, keep your eyes open.
莲珏娅
Leandra?
不要
Don't. Don't.
不要
No.
电影精选列表