你们怎么杀 或他们选择被怎么杀
How they are killed, or how they are chosen to be killed,
不会有任何影响
is of no consequence.
但若三十分钟内
But if there are not two dead bodies
楼里未出现两具尸体
in the building within 30 minutes,
你们就会面临恶果
you will face repercussions.
什么情况
What the...
毫无头绪
Not a clue.
嘿 所有线路都失灵了
Hey, all the lines are dead.
那人说了什么
What did that man say?
他要我们互相残杀?
He wanted us to kill each other?
恐慌帮不了任何人 阿格尼丝
Panicking is not gonna help anybody, Agnes.
冷静 没事的
Calm down, it's okay.
- 有头绪吗 - 完全没有
- Anything? - No. Nothing.
冷静 我们得撤离大楼
Calmly, we need to evacuate the floor.
阿迈 拜托 这是个玩笑
Mikey, come on. It's a joke, man.
大概吧 但还是得撤离
Yeah, probably, yeah. But still.
好吧 休息咯
Okay. Break time.
嘿 别坐电梯 好吗
Hey, let's not take the elevator, okay?
- 走楼梯 - 为什么
- Let's use the stairs. - Why?
低风险
It's less risky.
我们都会死
We're all gonna die.
嘿 你去哪
Hey, where you going?
什么情况
What was that?
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
快走 注意低头 好吗
Just go. Head on down, okay?
- 迈克 快走 - 我就来
- Mike, come on. - I'll be right there.
嘿 你要报♥警♥吗
Hey, are you trying the police?
对 信♥号♥♥在这通常挺好啊
Yeah. Reception's usually fine here.
什么情况
What in bloody hell?
温德尔
Wendell!
温德尔 温德尔 你会把脚弄断的
Wendell? Wendell, you're gonna break your foot.
这和今早的安检有什么关系
No! How is this connected to the security check this morning?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir!
该死
God damn it!
我只验证 好吗
I just validate, okay?
嘿 巴德
Hey, Bud.
你怎么看 阿迈 这一切怎么回事
What do you think, Mikey? What's this all about?
不知道 你有办法穿过去吗
I don't know. You think you got a way to get through it?
可以用焊枪 但我不知道它多厚
Blowtorch could do the job, but I don't know how thick it is.
可能要花点时间
It could take a while.
要是先弄穿一面墙呢
What if we try cutting through one of the walls first?
弄穿水泥比弄穿
Wouldn't it be easier to try to get through cement
- 那东西容易吧 - 不行
- than get through whatever that is? - No, no, no.
这金属围绕着整栋楼
This metal surrounds the entire building.
- 整栋楼都被包覆了? - 是啊
- So the whole building's covered? - Yeah.
不过焊枪值得一试 对吗
It's worth a shot, though, right? The blowtorch?
值得一试
It's worth a try.
我打个电♥话♥
I'll make a call.
嘿 你们去哪
Hey, where you guys going?
楼顶 看看能否引起别人注意
Roof. See if we can get someone's attention.
- 有信♥号♥♥吗 - 还是没
- Got anything? - Still nothing.
本以为在大厅会有信♥号♥♥ 但…
Thought we'd get a shot here in the lobby, but...
你们能等会儿走吗
Can you guys stick around for me?
真是太好了 感觉不再陷在工作里了
Oh, that's great. Like I didn't already feel trapped in this job.
嘿 大家听我说 好吗
Hey, listen up, everybody, okay?
可能有人不认识我 我是首席运营官 巴里·诺里斯
I'm Barry Norris, the COO here, for people who don't know.
听着
Listen,
我知道这是个非常…
I'm aware that this is a very...
至少能说是个非常奇怪的情况
Hell, to say the least, a very strange situation here.
但我觉得没理由惊慌
But I don't believe there's any cause for panic.
好吗 我们尚在弄清具体情况
All right? We're still trying to figure out exactly what the situation is,
但我确信会有个合理解释
but I'm certain there's a rational explanation.
这是政♥府♥大楼
This is a government building.
我们认为有人或许制定了适当的预防措施 以防军事事件
We think maybe somebody put precautions in place in case of a military event.
显然就是这些墙
Obviously these walls.
现在有人明显发现了这功能
Now, someone has clearly discovered this feature,
他们在捉弄我们取乐
and they're having a little fun at our expense.
好吗
Okay?
无论幕后是谁 目的就是让你们都心烦不安
Whoever's doing this, the object is to get all of you upset.
所以别着道 好吗
So let's not play into that, okay?
保持冷静 沉住气
Let's just remain calm, chill out,
花点时间弄清
and take a few minutes to figure out
具体情况 好吗
exactly what's happening, okay?
谢谢你们 我要去搞搞清楚
So, thank you. I'm gonna go work on that.
我会尽快回来
And I'll circle back to you as soon as I can.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
所以只是有人在嘲弄我们 对吗
So, someone's just taking the piss. Right?
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你们在抽大♥麻♥吗
Are you smoking pot?
什么
What?
我们刚受到生命威胁 你们竟上来消遣?
We just had our lives threatened and you come up to hang out?
喇叭播音的那家伙?拜托
That dude on the speakers? Please.
那狗屁很搞笑
That shit's hilarious.
你们在贝尔科抽大♥麻♥ 简直疯了
You guys are insane for smoking pot at Belko.
他们测试这里 就会开除你们
They test here. They'll fire you, you know.
这是巴拿马货 没那么强劲
It's from Panama, man. It's not that strong.
- 是不强劲 - 我知道
- It isn't. - I know.
一点都不化啊 巴德
It ain't melting at all, Bud.
别 看啊 都没热起来
No, no, look. It ain't even hot.
- 什么 - 感觉下
- What? - Feel it. Feel it.
我从没见过这样的
I've never seen anything like that.
你知道这是什么金属吗
Do you know what kind of metal this is?
我真不知道
I don't really know.
巴里
Barry.
抱歉 这很粗鲁
Sorry, this is rude.
人都在这 热死了
Damn hot with all these bodies.
是啊 我觉得空调被他们关了
Yeah. Um, I think that they turned the air conditioning off.
- 嘿 温德尔 - 在
- Hey, Wendell. - Yo!
- 能给我瓶吗 - 当然
- Can I get one of those? - 100%.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
你让大家冷静下来 真的太好了
It's great that you calmed everybody down,
但我觉得这不是恶作剧
but, um, I don't think this is a prank.
不是?
No?
对 这些墙
No, I mean, these walls,
似乎不仅用于把人挡外面 也用于把人关里面
they seem designed to keep people in just as much as out.
手♥机♥收不到信♥号♥♥ 实现这点并非易事
There's no cell reception. That's not an easy thing to accomplish.
今早那些新保安
Those new guards this morning?
我看到有个走向了
I saw one of them heading over
隔壁旧机棚
to that old hangar that's next door.
所以我猜那里就是他们搞鬼的地方
So my guess is that is where they're set up.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我们该挑两个人杀了?
We should pick out a couple folks to kill?
不是 完全不是
No, no. Not at all.
我开玩笑的 迈克
That was a joke, Mike.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I mean, I know.
但若有其他事发生 我想没多少人还会开玩笑
Um, but I'm not sure how much people are gonna be joking if something else happens.
比如什么事
Something like what?
- 某件事 - 听着 迈克
- Something. - Listen, Mike.
这种情况下
In a situation like this,
一些人恐慌 反应过度 很正常
it's normal for a handful of folks to panic and overreact.
- 你赞同吗 - 当然
- Would you agree with that? - Sure.
那你可以想想你或许也是其中之一
So why don't you consider that you might be one of those people?
好吗
All right?
我从餐厅带了些瓶装水来
I brought some bottled water from the cafeteria.
你们自己去拿吧
Why don't you guys grab yourselves some?
这里也没用 该死
Not getting jack up here, either. God damn it.
基思
Keith!
- 我看到个人 - 谁
- I see one! - Who?
就那里 看
Right there! Look!
电影精选列表