♪ Don't know the reason ♪
♪ 在这里呆了一整个季节 ♪
♪ Stayed here all season ♪
♪ 除了这个全新的纹身 ♪
♪ Nothing to show ♪
♪ 没什么可秀 ♪
♪ But this brand-new tattoo ♪
♪ 但它确实美丽动人 ♪
♪ But it's a real beauty ♪
♪ 我也不清楚它是怎么出现在这 ♪
♪ How it got here I haven't a clue ♪
♪ 再一次消失在Margaritaville ♪
♪ Wastin' away again In Margaritaville ♪
♪ 寻找我失去的情人 ♪
♪ Searchin' for my lost shaker Of salt ♪
♪ 有人说这都要怪一个女人 ♪
♪ Some people claim that There's a woman to blame ♪
♪ 现在我发现了 ♪
♪ Now I think ♪
♪ 也许是我的错 ♪
♪ Hell, it could be my fault ♪
♪人生中只有两样东西 ♪
♪ The only two things in life ♪
♪ 值得让你过下去 ♪
♪ That make it worth livin' ♪
♪ 是声音浑厚好听的吉他 ♪
♪ Is guitars that tune good ♪
♪ 和女人陪伴的感觉 ♪
♪ And firm feelin' women ♪
♪ 我不需要我的名字在招牌上滚动 ♪
♪ I don't need my name In the marquee lights ♪
♪ 今晚我有歌♥曲和你为伴 ♪
♪ I got my song and I Got you with me tonight ♪
♪ 也许是时候该回到爱情的基点 ♪
♪ Maybe it's time we got back To the basics of love ♪
♪ 我们去德克萨斯的Luckenbach ♪
♪ Let's go to Luckenbach, Texas ♪
♪ 和Waylon和Willie同一个小男孩一起 ♪
♪ With Waylon and Willie And the boy ♪
♪ 我们正过着一帆风顺的生活 ♪
♪ This successful life We're livin' ♪
♪ 我们也像Hatfields和McCoys一样争吵 ♪
♪ Got us feuding like The Hatfields and McCoys ♪
我知道
You know, I knew...
我早知道明妮跟性感内衣一样撩人
I knew Minnie was fucking Lingerie.
有时候你只是知道 知道而已
Sometimes you just know... Just know...
也解释不清
You don't have an explanation.
就像你们两个 你也只是知道而已吧
Like you two. You probably just knew, right? Huh?
你还有什么撩人的小伎俩
What tricks of the trade have you got going on, huh?
月狗
Moondog!
看看看 明妮宝贝儿 宝贝儿
Hey, hey, hey, Minnie-Minnie Boo-Boo. Minnie-Boo.
我就知道我可以在这找到你 亲爱的
I knew I'd find you here, darling.
你真是美死人了
You are fucking stunning.
上帝在创造明妮-Boo的那一天绝对乐翻了
God was having a good fucking day when he made the Minnie-Boo.
这是他们的周年纪念日
I think it's their anniversary
如果不是也可以过
and if it's not, it ought to be.
周年快乐
Oh! Happy anniversary!
亲爱的 对陌生人不要虚伪
Sweetie, don't be insincere with strangers.
你这样不好
It doesn't look good on you.
-我们去开车 -你想去吗
- Let's go driving. - You wanna go driving?
-我们走吧 -我拿一下我的啤酒
- Let's go! - Let me grab my beer.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
我还记得那时我还是个小女孩
I remember when I was a little girl,
我们家的房♥子着火了
our house caught on fire,
我永远不会忘记我父亲的表情
I'll never forget the look on my father's face,
当他把我搂进他的怀里
as he gathered me up in his arms
冲出燃烧的建筑到人行道上
and raced to the burning building on the pavement.
我穿着睡衣颤抖着 站在那里
And I stood there, shivering in my pajamas,
看到整个世界都火焰里
and watched the whole world go up in flames,
等到全部燃尽 我对自己说
and when it was all over I said to myself,
就这样被火燃烧吗
is that all there is to a fire?
就这样了吗
Is that all there is?
♪ 就这样了吗 ♪
♪ Is that all there is ♪
♪ 我的朋友们 如果就是这样 ♪
♪ If that's all there is My friends ♪
♪ 那我们就继续跳舞 ♪
♪ Then let's keep dancing ♪
♪ 让我们开怀畅饮 ♪
♪ Let's break out the booze ♪
♪ 再开个舞会 ♪
♪ And have a ball ♪
♪ 如果就是这样 ♪
♪ If that's all there is ♪
我爱上了这世界上最好的男孩
And then I fell in love with the most wonderful boy in the world.
沿着河边 我们走了很久
We'd take long walks down by the river.
或者就坐着深情对视数小时
Or just sit for hours gazing into each other's eyes.
我们当时很爱很爱对方
We were so very much in love.
直到有一天 他离开了
And then one day, he went away,
我以为我会死去 但我没有
and I thought I'd die but I didn't,
我发现自己还活着 我告诉自己
and when I didn't, I said to myself,
爱情就是这样吗
is that all there is to love?
♪ 就是这样吗 ♪
♪ Is that all there is? ♪
♪ 就是这样吗 ♪
♪ Is that all there is? ♪
♪ 我的朋友们 如果就是这样 ♪
♪ If that's all there is My friends ♪
♪ 那我们就继续 ♪
♪ Then let's keep... ♪
我知道你肯定对自己说了什么
I know what you must be saying to yourselves.
如果这是她感受爱情的方式
If that's the way she feels about it
她为什么不就此结束这一切
why doesn't she just end it all?
不 我不要
Oh, no, not me.
对这最后的失望 我还没做好准备
I'm not ready for that final disappointment.
因为我知道
Because I know,
我还能站在这跟你说话
as sure as I am standing here talking to you,
当最后的时刻来临
when that final moment comes
我还呼吸着最后一口气
and I'm breathing my last breath,
我会告诉自己
I'll be saying to myself...
♪ 就是这样了吗 ♪
♪ Is that all there is? ♪
♪ 就是这样吗 ♪
♪ Is that all there is? ♪
♪ 我的朋友们 如果就是这样 ♪
♪ If that's all there is My friends ♪
♪ 那我们就继续跳舞 ♪
♪ Then let's keep dancing ♪
♪ 让我们开怀畅饮 ♪
♪ Let's break out the booze ♪
♪ 再开个舞会 ♪
♪ And have a ball ♪
♪ 如果就是 ♪
♪ If that's all ♪
♪ 这样的话 ♪
♪ There is ♪
明妮在哪
Where's Minnie?
安全气囊已展开 可能是胸部受伤
Airbag deployed. Possible chest trauma.
请固定颈托位置
Keep the C-collar in place, please.
可以做手术了吗
How much has she been prepped?
醒了
Hey, there.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
-我 -你想做什么
- I... - What do you want to do?
你简直糟糕透了
You're such a fuck-up.
万能的神啊 我们将姐妹的灵魂
And to Almighty God we commend the soul
交付于你的手中
of our departed sister,
我们将她的身体交托于土地
and we commit her body to the ground.
尘归尘 土归土
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
明妮是个好人
Minnie was a fine woman,
我们 她的家人和朋友
and we, her family and friends,
很幸运遇见了她
are blessed to have known her.
在适当的时候 在神的帮助下
In the fullness of time, with the help of the good Lord,
我们还能再次遇见她
we shall all be with her again.
直到那时 愿神的庇护
Until that time, may the blessings of God Almighty...
你好吗 亲爱的
How are you doing, honey?
我还好 我可以的 你呢
I'm okay. I'm okay. How are you?
在我出生时 我很快乐
"When I was born, I was happy.
我在一艘巨大的船航海时出生
I was born on the ocean a gigantic boat.
超级无敌大的船
Big fucking boat.
我的父母都是渔民
My parents were fishermen.
都是出远海打鱼的渔民
Both were great long-distance runners.
我小时候就开始读书
I was read to as a child,
大部分书都是关于生存和困难曲折
mostly books about survival and contortion.
我一饮而尽驯鹿的乳汁 美味可口
I drank off the teats of caribou, scrumptious,
尝起来就像茉莉和纸杯蛋糕
tasted like jasmine and cupcakes..."
讲得真♥他♥妈♥好 月狗
Fucking good, Moondog.
我从几场战争中活了下来
"I lived through several wars.
战争一点都不好玩
They were never fun.
为什么 因为我被击中了
Why? Because I was shot at.
我♥操♥他妈打了回去
But I fucking returned fire.
我给我爱的人写信和纪念
I wrote letters to loved ones and memorized..."
在镜子前凝视
"...stared in the mirror.
为了保持前进 我做了我必须要做的事情
I did what I had to do... to keep going."
妈的 我做得太好了
Damn, I was good.
这是一篇很棒的诗歌♥
That's great poetry.
拜托 "什么也没有"是什么意思
Come on, what's nothing mean, huh?
没什么 就是这个意思
Nothing. That's what it means.
一分钱也没有直到
Not a single cent until...
直到什么
Until what?
你必须出版你的小说 否则什么都没有
电影精选列表