一只小白猫呢
Un poquito albino...
我的天使小猫猫
...my little angel pussy.
没人养吗 主人在吗
Nobody? Anybody?
有请月狗!
Moondoggie!
佛罗里达基韦斯特岛上最赞的一个人
The best part of the city of Key West, Florida.
致敬月狗
To Moondoggie!
佛罗里达州基韦斯特最高产的诗人
The most prolific poet of Key West, Florida.
我来给你们念念几句新诗
So help me out, I'm gonna throw some fresh lines at you
它们来自于我正创作中的诗作
from a little poem I am working on right now.
昨夜
Last night...
当我在哈瓦那入眠
when I went to bed in Havana,
你在我脑海挥之不去
I was thinking about you,
在我脑海挥之不去
I was thinking about you.
凌晨四点 从梦中坐起
And I got up about 4:00 A.M.,
正如男人 如厕难耐
and I had to take a piss, as guys do,
低头望鸟
and I looked down at my dick.
爱意自心中油然而生
And I had such affection in my heart when I did...
曾记今日 它已为你梅开二度
knowing that it had been inside you twice today...
令我心中 美妙无比
...made me feel... beautiful.
就写了这么多
That's what I got.
晚安 祝大家花好梦圆
Have a great night. Chase the moon.
♪ 妈妈 妈妈 海洋 ♪
♪ Mother, mother, ocean ♪
♪ 我听到了你的呼唤 ♪
♪ I have heard you call ♪
♪ 想在这片海上航行 ♪
♪ Wanted to sail upon your water ♪
♪ 自从我有三英尺高 ♪
♪ Since I was three feet tall ♪
鱼来了
Fish on!
月狗要去钓鱼来做晚饭了
Moondog is going to go get dinner.
♪ 是的 我是一个海盗 ♪
♪ Yes, I am a pirate ♪
大白鲸上钩了 女士们
Moby Dick, ladies!
人名月狗
Whoa, Moondog!
我得换艘大点儿的船了
I'm going to need a bigger boat!
好样的
Yes!
看到没 他们现在都不做这种鞋了
See that? They don't even make these anymore.
♪ 我走私过一些玩意儿 ♪
♪ I've done a bit of smuggling ♪
♪ 我运够了那些大烟 ♪
♪ And I've run my share of grass ♪
我想点一个接地气点的
I'm looking for something a little more earthbound.
奶♥子♥要大 身上不要有疤
Big-breasted, no scars.
就整个你这样的 你这样就行
Just like you. Just like you. Just like you.
除非我把她娶进门 否则她不会答应我
She won't have me unless I put a ring on it.
♪ 昏厥后 我振作起来 补上漏洞 ♪
♪ I passed out and I rallied And I sprung a few leaks ♪
♪ 但我不再妄想钓鱼 ♪
♪ But I got to stop wishing, got to go fishing ♪
♪ 再次跌落谷底 ♪
♪ Down to rock bottom again ♪
今天在我领这个不知道什么奖之前
Before I accept whatever award they're giving me today,
我先来点诗意的前戏
I'll start with a little bit of poetic foreplay.
这是我在肯塔基州的荒野写的
I wrote this in the wilds of Kentucky.
那个时候我连毛都还没长全呢
I didn't have peach fuzz over my pecker at the time.
我身边都是些近亲智障 乡下人
I was surrounded by inbreds, rednecks,
少年犯 软脚虾
juveniles, limp dicks.
这首小诗 是我在14岁时写的
All that time, I was 14, it's a little poem I wrote,
我喜欢用它开场
that I was always like to read first
因为它能带我回到那时的纯真
because it takes me back to such a pure place.
好吧
Okay...
某终有一日 我要将世界生吞活剥
One day, I will swallow up the world...
狼吞虎咽之时 你们将莫名暴毙
And when I do, I hope you all perish violently.
谢谢
Thank you.
让吉米·巴菲特先生再来一首好不好
How about another from Mr. Jimmy Buffett?
♪ 我喜欢年轻貌美的女人 ♪
♪ I go for younger women, ♪
♪ 跟其中的一些过过日子 ♪
♪ lived with several a while ♪
♪ 虽然我赶走了她们 ♪
♪ Though I ran them away ♪
♪ 但总有一天他们会回来 ♪
♪ They'd come back one day ♪
嘿 姜发小羊 你还好吗
Hey, hey, what's shaking, little ginger goat?
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你 宝贝
I miss you too, sweetie.
没有你真的很无聊啊
It's boring here without you.
谁说不是呢 我能体会你的感觉
I know, right? I can only imagine.
我要你回迈阿密来 我需要我的老公
I need you back here in Miami. I need my husband.
哎呀 又是文明社会
Ugh... Civilization...
拜托嘛 婚礼的事还需要你搭把手
Come on. I need help with the wedding.
是吗 你真的需要我吗
Well, I mean, do you really?
海瑟和我都想让你回家
Heather and I need you to come back home.
你知道我的家就在
Ah, you know my home is down here
这满是傻吊的基韦斯特群岛啊
in the Keys with all the burn-outs.
我就是个拾荒的
I'm a bottom feeder.
我得从底层做起 你懂的
I got to go low to get high. You know that.
才不是呢 我们在这儿有那么多朋友
No. It's here and we have so many friends
你猜谁来了
and guess who's coming?
他们是你的朋友 我没有朋友
They're your friends. I don't have any friends.
你有朋友的 至少他们假装是你的朋友
Yes, you do. Well, at least they pretend to be your friends.
你知道吗 雷刚过来了
You know what? Ray just popped over.
月狗 你咋样了
Moondog, what it do?
这不是独步天下的大懒虫吗
Is that the Lounger, one and only?
你懂的 哥们
You already know it, man.
我只是顺路过来送点玫瑰给你可爱的老婆
I just stopped by to drop off some roses to your lovely wife.
意思意思 你懂吧 老大
To keep it pushing, you understand, boss?
真希望你能看到海瑟
I wish you could see Heather.
天哪 她现在容光焕发 特别开心
Oh my goodness, she is just glowing and so happy...
-容光焕发吗 -办着她的婚礼
- Glowing? - ...about the wedding, baby.
她干嘛容光焕发了
Why is she glowing?
因为她坠入爱河了
Because she's so in love.
妈的 你吓了我一跳
Ah! Shit, you scared me for a minute.
但她对爱情又懂得多少呢
But what does she know about love, anyway?
她才16岁 她不懂爱是什么
She's 16 years old. She doesn't know what love is.
她太年轻了 还没到法定结婚年龄
She's too young to get married.
你女儿已经22岁了 月狗
She's 22, Moondog.
22什么的 随便吧
Ah, 22, whatever.
再说了 她嫁了这么个软脚虾
I mean, besides, she's marrying such a limp dick.
你说的可能也对
You're probably right.
再见了哦 爱你么么哒
Bye, boo-boo, I love you.
大懒虫
Lounger.
月狗 在天狗食月[厄运来临]之时
Moondog, until we meet again,
我们再会
bad moon rising.
♪ 你明白我要你的爱 ♪
♪ You know I need your love ♪
♪ 你抓住了我的心 ♪
♪ You've got that hold over me ♪
♪ 只要我得到你的爱 ♪
♪ Long as I've got your love ♪
♪ 你知道我会永远不再离开 ♪
♪ You know That I'll never leave ♪
♪ 当我想与你白头偕老 ♪
♪ When I wanted you to share my life ♪
♪ 我心里毫无疑问 ♪
♪ I had no doubt in my mind ♪
♪ 一直是你 我的女人 ♪
♪ It's been you woman ♪
♪ 一直到底 ♪
♪ Right down the line ♪
我想该回家看看了
I think it's time to go home.
我真想你 亲爱的
I missed you, my love.
是啊 再兜一圈 宝贝
Ah, yeah, one more shot, baby!
你想我了没
Did you miss me?
我自己能行的 可以了
I got it. I got it. I got it. Oh, honey.
-看看你 -不 你离开太久了
- Look at you. - No, you've been gone too long.
你得向我求爱
You have to woo me.
你想我了吗
Woo-woo-doo, did you miss me?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我都不记得我们是多么地富有
I forgot how rich we were.
是啊 你确实记不得了 月狗
Yeah. You did forget, Moondog.
我想你的十根脚趾了
I missed all ten of you.
天哪 好爽
Oh, that's so good. Oh, God.
亲爱的 那本新书你是不是打算不写了
You're never going to write that new book, honey.
-我约了经纪人一起吃午饭 -爽啊
I'm having lunch with my agent today. Oh, God!
我们会谈到新书的事情 它还没写完呢
We will be going over the new book. It is not written yet.
你当然没写完了
Of course not.
我觉得这本书会很轰动的 宝贝
I think this is going to be a big one, baby.
那你中午谈完早点回来
Well, make sure it doesn't take too long.
我希望海瑟今天的婚礼完美无瑕
I want everything to go perfectly for Heather's wedding today.
我这个人很准时的 别担心我
I'm so fucking on time. I'm the last guy you gotta worry about.