好
Okay.
很好
Perfect.
他无处不在 天天盯着我
He's everywhere. It's like he's man marking me.
不 没有派对 没有
No, there's no party. No.
就只是表演给一个人看
It's... I'm literally playing to one... to one guy.
演出当然要做
Of course I'll do it.
赚的钱可以用来出那张专辑
I mean, it's paying for the album.
你懂的 收下钱 完成演出
You know, take the money, do the gig,
然后申请限制令
take out a restraining order.
我是认真的 泽布
I'm serious, Zeb,
就像《危情十日》里的剧情
this is Misery.
等我哪天醒来 突然发现脚踝断了
I'm gonna wake up with no ankles.
不 他还好 说实话 他有点
No, he's fine. Honestly, he's quite... He's sort of...
他有时候还挺贴心的
he's sort of sweet, in a way.
我觉得他很傻 但是
I mean, he's a sap, obviously, but he's...
我有点为他感到难过 等一下
I feel kind of badly for the guy. Oh, hang on.
对了 把最新的插图发给我
Yeah, send me the latest artwork.
我看看能不能上网
I'll-I'll try and get online and...
天啊 真是难以置信
Oh, my God, this is unbelievable.
他来了 真是个疯子
Here he is. He's crazy, man.
对 他正大摇大摆地从我眼前走过
Yeah. He's literally just come waddling past right now.
我得挂了 等等
I've... I've got to go. Hang on.
查尔斯
Charles.
是奈尔要来吗
Is that... Is Nell coming?
赫伯 你好啊
Herb. Hello.
你 -电♥话♥打得怎么样
Did you... - Good phone call?
还不错吧 -你邀请了奈尔
Decent? - Did you invite Nell?
我
But...
对 她来了
Yeah. She's...
见鬼
Oh, shit.
是惊喜还是
In a good way or...
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我昨晚想告诉你来着 -之前怎么没说
I did try to, last night. - But before that.
因为你的裤子湿了
Because we were... Your trousers were all wet.
我是说在我来这里之前
Before I got here, I mean.
她很晚才确认
She confirmed late.
没关系吧 -什么
It's okay. Is it? - What?
好什么 -不好吗
No. What? - No.
请了
With...
奈尔
Nell and...
你 奈尔 还有迈克尔
you and Nell and Michael.
迈克尔是谁
Who's Michael?
她丈夫
Her husband.
你说你们已经是过去式了
You were saying "water under the bridge."
你说过的 -对 我的意思是
You did say. - Yeah, as in
那是很久以前的事了 不是说
"it was a long time ago," not as in...
确实 -没关系
Yeah. - "it's okay."
是很久以前了 -有关系
It was a long time ago. - It's not okay.
我明白 有关系吗 -当然
I know. Is it not? - No.
这样啊
Not really.
我得欢迎一下
I need to...
你们好啊 迎宾队
Hey, hey! The welcoming party.
你们好啊
Hello, hello!
你好 赫伯
Hi, Herb.
谢了 彼得
Thank you, Peter.
是要谢谢 但没有下一次了
Yeah, thanks-thanks, but no thanks, Peter.
这一路太颠簸了
That was a bit of a bumpy ride.
小心 -慢点 亲爱的 慢点
Oh, dear! Careful, now. - Easy, baby, easy.
卵石滩上有点难走
Careful on the shingles.
麦克格威尔 这位是莫蒂默
McGwyer, Mortimer.
莫蒂默 这位是麦克格威尔
Mortimer, McGwyer.
现在是施特劳布·霍德 她婚后改姓了
Straub-Hodder is the married name.
不再姓莫蒂默了
It's not Mortimer anymore.
真不错
Love that.
赫伯 -是的
Herb! - Yeah.
很高兴终于见到你了 抱一个
It's great to finally meet you, bud. Come on!
是啊 你是迈克尔吧 -是的
Yeah. You're Michael. - Yeah.
就是我 -真好
Last time I checked, yeah. - Cool.
好 -都到齐了
Okay. - Well, there we are.
是啊
Yeah.
我们要不要
Shall we...
好
Yep.
我们
Let'S...
鹱呢 这里有没有鹱
Shearwaters? Do you, do you get any shearwaters here?
鹱吗
Shearwaters?
再说一次 迈克尔 我也不太了解
Again, Mike, I'm not exactly
要说鸟的话 我们这里有海鸥
birdwise. I mean, gulls, we have.
海鸥
Seagulls.
有没有海雀
What about auks?
这里有海雀吗
Do you get any auks here?
什么海邪 没有那种鸟吧
Well, orcs don't exist, do they?
你是说那种会吐绿色火焰的海怪吗
As in... Are you talking, like, the sort of green trolls?
不 我说的是
Oh, no, no, no, no, I mean, like...
那个
So...
他想让我们唱那些老歌♥
he, he wants to play the old stuff.
查尔斯 -没错
Charles. - Yeah.
我很想拒绝他
I mean, I'm happy to say, you know, no.
知道了
Okay.
其中有些歌♥曲
Well, th-that... that... some of that's
不能唱 你知道的
off limits, you know?
我不知道你是什么态度
I don't know how you... I mean, what...
你是怎么想的
what-what do you think?
我早就猜到他会想听那些老歌♥
Yeah, I figured he'd want the back catalogue.
毕竟这是他的派对
I mean, it's his party.
你有什么问题吗 -我没问题
What's your problem? - Haven't got a problem.
我只是
I'm just...
觉得
It's... Would...
那些都是很久以前的歌♥了 不是吗
I mean, that stuff is just from another time, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
所以才没什么问题 对吧
So that's why it's fine, isn't it?
好吧 或许
Okay. Or...
正因为这样才有问题
that's why it's not fine. You know?
你知道我会来的 对吧
You knew I was coming, right?
知道
Yeah.
我知道 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
那你以为会唱什么
Well, what did you think you'd be playing?
既然我也会来 你就该料到会唱我们的歌♥
If it was with me, you must have thought it would be our stuff.
这个我知道
I know that. Yeah. I did.
那就好
Okay.
没关系 当我没说
No, it's just, I... It's fine. Forget it.
没什么大不了的 我只是想说
It's not a big deal. I'm just saying...
我很兴奋 -我也很兴奋
I'm excited. - Yeah. I am.
我和你又要一起表演了 -对 没错
You know, you and me, playing again. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
好 我们到了 伙计们
All right. Here we are, then, kids.
要脱鞋吗
Shoes off?
不用脱 完全不需要
Shoes on. Very much on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你家的彩釉玻璃我超喜欢
I am literally in love with your glazing, man.
谢谢夸奖 -我们给你带了点
Well, thank you. - We've got you some...
别客气 只是一点
Oh, no, no, no. It's just a little...
其实不必这样 是什么
Oh, you shouldn't have. What is it?
只是对你的邀请聊表谢意
It's just a little something to say thank you for having us.
这是什么 酸辣酱吗 -是的
What's this... chutney? - Yeah.
休斯顿 我们有酸辣酱了 一切顺利
Houston, we have chutney. And it's not a problem.
奈尔的酸辣酱
"Nell's Chutney."
其实是我的一个小爱好
It's just a hobby, really.
爱好
Hobby?
她在波特兰农贸市场有自己的摊位
She has her own stall at the Portland farmers market.
太棒了 冲出波特兰啊
Wowee. Straight outta Portland!
风城
The Windy City.
电影精选列表