赫伯
Herb!
好吧
Okay.
你好 你好
Hello! Hello!
这里是 我们到了吗
Is this... Are we here?
赫伯
Herb!
赫伯
Herb!
赫伯
Herb!
赫伯·麦克格威尔来了
There he is! Herb McGwyer!
我正在听你的歌♥呢 赫伯
I've got you on! I've got you on now, Herb!
想不想听听
Fancy a listen?
《疯狂的第一征兆》
First sign of madness.
天啊
Dearie me.
一路上还顺利吗
You made it okay?
听不清你说什么
I can't hear you!
一路上还顺利吧
You got here okay?
当然了
Well, yeah, obviously.
肯定很顺利
Of course you did!
没遇到可怕的飞机餐吧
No nasty... the dreaded in-flight meal?
这里没有港口吗
Is there not, like, a harbor... here?
你是说港口吗 -对
Is there not a harbor? - Yeah.
没有 这里只有大自然
Well, no! It's sort of nature's harbor, really.
这里
It's...
好吧 -我可以背你过浅滩
Okay... - I can kind of carry you through the shallows.
或许你可以 -我叫查尔斯
Can you maybe... - I'm Charles.
查尔斯·希思 -帮忙拿点行李
Charles Heath. - ...take a bag?
当然可以 我来拿 -谢谢
Of course. Take it. - Thanks.
尽管给我 伙计 我来拿 别客气
Load me up. Load me up, buttercup. There it is.
快接着 这个很重 -旧吉他
Quickly, please. It's heavy. - The old axe.
太棒了 给我 -你拿这个可以吗
That's fantastic. - Can you take it, please?
当然可以
Of course. Absolutely.
没问题 吉他给我 -谢谢
Yes, please. The axe. - Thank you.
太棒了 -好了
Love that. - Okay. S-So...
我可是你的忠实歌♥迷
Massive fan of your work, obviously.
接下来怎么办 -谢谢你能来
So what do I do? - Thanks for coming.
这个我来拿 -小心 小心
Oh, I'll grab this. - No, no, no, no, no! No!
赫伯 好吧 给你这个
Herb. Okay. Right. Here.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry, Herb.
能帮我把包拿上吗 -全都拿上 对吧
Get my... Can you get my bag? - Get everything, isn't it?
全都拿上 别浸水
Get everything. Keep it dry.
还好没事 真险 -这还叫没事
Okay, we're good. Close... - We're good?
我是想说好险 没出大事
Well, "close shave," I was going to say, not "we're good."
你还好吗 身上全湿了 -不好
Right. Are you all right? You're wet. - No.
都怪我
Oh, bugger me.
我刚才在假装弹吉他 没留意
It's 'cause I was... pissing about with the guitar.
真抱歉 欢迎来到瓦利斯岛
Oh, I'm so s... Welcome to Wallis Island.
你们音乐人出行总是带这么多东西吗
You don't travel light, do you, you musicians?
这里就是瓦利斯岛
Well, this is the island.
路上我顺便带你四处看看
I shall show you around it as we go along, really.
赫伯 我们其实见过
We have actually met, Herb.
你可能不记得了
You may not...
在科尔切斯特的谷物交易影院
Colchester Corn Exchange.
天啊 -后台门口 2008年
Come on. - The glamour. Stage door, 2008.
当时玛丽也在 她大概这么高
My... Marie, a woman about... yea high,
还有我 当时大概这么高
and a man about... well, me, so...
我们在一起
with her.
我见过的人很多
Yeah, I meet a lot of people.
那是当然 你很受欢迎
Course you do. Popular man.
非常受欢迎
Popular man.
还有多远 -什么
How far is it? - Huh?
还有多远 -不是很远
How far is it? - Oh, not too far.
他们就不能派辆车来吗
Can they not send a car?
哪个他们
They?
瓦利斯小屋 我住的酒店
Wallis Lodge, my hotel.
瓦利斯小屋吗 那个是我家
Wallis Lodge, my house?
没错 这周你就住在我家
And your hotel. Yes, exactly. This week.
跟酒店差不多 只不过没有执照
A hotel in all but name.
也没有配套设施
And... and facilities.
你 -怎么了
You... - You?
我要给我的团队打电♥话♥
I-I need to call my people.
真酷 给团队打电♥话♥
Love that. Calling his people.
这就是寒舍了
My humble abode.
不用 赫伯 不需要脱鞋
Oh, no, you don't need to take your shoes off, Herb.
鞋都湿透了
Well, they're soaked.
想起来了 被海水泡了
Oh, yes. From the sea.
你换身干爽的衣服吧
Let's get you nice and crisp and dry.
顺便说一句 我家有个顶级浴缸
I've got a world-class bath, by the way.
没错 支脚是四个狮爪
Yes. Lion's feet on it.
当然不是真的狮爪 但也超绝
Not real, of course, but next best thing.
演出的话 跟格拉斯顿伯里差远了
Gig-wise, it won't exactly be Glasto.
格拉斯顿伯里音乐节
Glastonbury.
没关系
Yeah, that's-that's fine.
我更喜欢和观众近距离接触
I mean, I much prefer, you know, intimate gigs.
那就好
Oh, God, yeah.
有多少人 -多少人
How many?- People?
是的
Yeah.
不到一百人
Well, less than a hundred.
非常好
Perfect.
非常好 确实
Perfect. Yeah.
赫伯 你还真是费心
Bloody good effort this, Herb.
没带团队 一个人♥大♥老远跑来这里
Coming all the way out here without your roadies.
只是场原声演出而已
Just an acoustic set.
何必浪费那个钱 对吧
Why waste the money? Quite right.
不 我不是
Well, no, I didn't...
这倒提醒我了 得谈谈尴尬的酬劳问题
Which brings me on to the thorny issue of payment.
我们现在不用谈这个
Oh, yeah, we don't need to do that now.
很不得体 对吧
It's bloody unseemly, isn't it?
现金 -是的
Cash? - Yes.
我的想法是 现在先支付50英镑
Now, what I thought I'd do is give you 50 pounds now
演出完成后 再支付剩下的499950英镑
and the other 499,950 on completion of the gig.
我应该没算错吧
If my maths is correct.
好吧
Okay.
整整50万
A cool half million.
应该足够支撑你几年的音乐生涯
Should keep you in guitar strings for a couple of years,
你这个唯利是图的家伙
you bloody mercenary.
等等 我接这活不是为了钱 -我是说
Well, hang on. That's not the reason I'm doing the gig. - No, I'm just...
不 当然不是
No. No, no, no. No, no, no.
开个玩笑而已 我只是开个玩笑
This is all jokes. I'm just joking. Jokes included.
我不太习惯家里来客人
It's just... I-I'm not really used to having guests.
我只是想搞点轻松气氛
I'm just trying to get some atmos going.
太不习惯了
There's a case in point...
我竟然给自己泡了杯茶 忘了给你泡
I've made myself a tea and not you.
那个 我能先去换身衣服吗
Yeah, look, can I get changed, please?
我浑身湿透了
It's... I'm drenched.
确实 都快成湿身女郎了
You are. Dame Judi.
湿身诱惑女郎
Dame Judi Drenched.
很少有音乐人来这座岛上 赫伯
Not many musicians come to the island, Herb.
原因显而易见 这里确实很偏僻
For obvious reasons, i.e. it is admittedly remote.
而且没有体育场馆
And there are no stadiums or stadia.
也没有高级酒店
No boutique hotels.
普通酒店也没有
Well, no hotels.
这里有个不太正规的露营地
There's a sort of an unofficial campsite.
但总不能让米克·哈克诺尔睡帐篷吧
You can't exactly expect Mick Hucknall to slum it under canvas.
凯特·布♥什♥来过这里
Kate Bush came to the island.
赫伯
Herb.
但我觉得她那次更像是来度假
But I think that was more as a retreat,
而不是来巡演
rather than as part of a tour.
她需要一个宁静的地方
She needed some peace and quiet.
我们这里就很宁静
And that we can offer.
这座岛美就美在这一点
Yes. That's the beauty of this island.
宁静
The silence.
电影精选列表