在听证会结果出来前 你将被暂时停职
Until the outcome of the hearing, you're on modified duty.
还是打电♥话♥给你的律师吧
Better call your delegate.
祝你一天愉快中尉
You have a good day, lieutenant.
我的枪被没收了
I didn't have a gun.
我知道
I know,
孩子你尽力了
Look you cut the best deal you can and
还是去忙你自己的问题吧
You get to handle the police department.
要是你也住这儿情况就更糟了
Because if you stay in, it's gonna get worse.
特伦斯 我有话跟你说
Terrence, can I talk to you for a second.
我不能住在这里
I can't stay here.
我自己亲妈我都没受过气
I didn't take the shit from my own mother.
更别提这个老女人了
And I'm not gonna take it from her.
老爸 让我和她单独说下话行吗
Hey, dad. Can I get a minute alone with my girlfriend?
我保证 她会平静下来了的
She's gonna calm down. I promise.
你在这里我才能放心
I'm so happy you're here.
我带你去个地方看看
I got something else I wanna show you.
就是这儿了 我就在这里呆了很久
I wanna show you this place. I spent a lot of time here...
在我还小的时候
When I was a boy.
每当我感到寂寞就来这儿
I was here alone a lot.
它对我而言意义非凡
This was my special place...
儿时的
...as a child.
城♥堡♥
My castle.
我一个人在这里异想天开
And I would imagine things here.
海盗 宝藏
Pirates, buried treasures.
尽管我爸不喜欢我那样
My dad didn't like that so much,
可我妈却能理解我
But my mom, she got it.
在她去世前
Before she died.
她给我买♥♥了个探测器
She bought me a metal detector.
来看看
I wanna show you something.
那儿 就那儿
Look at that. Right out there.
我幻想着海盗从密西西比过来
I thought that pirates came up the mississippi,
接着吧宝藏埋在那树下面
And that they bury treasure right there by that tree...
就是房♥子边上那棵
Next to the house.
接着我就拿着探测器
I took the metal detector my mom gave me.
跑到那煞有其事的开始探测
And I went out there and it started beeping like 'beep'... 'Beep'...
接着我就开始不断地挖啊挖
I started digging, and I i dug and I dug and I dug...
最后我竟然挖出一把银调羹
And I found a sterling silver spoon.
我开心极了 开始欢呼雀跃
And I was so happy I started screaming, and jumping and laughing.
嘿 这就宝藏啊
And I went "hey man... This is treasure".
海盗们留下的宝藏
"this is pirate's treasure."
后来我就把它带回这里
And I came back here with it.
藏了了起来
And I hid it somewhere. I just sterling silver spoon.
我到现在还没找到它
I still can't find it.
它可能就在某个地方
It could be anywhere.
我知道 它就在这儿
I know it's here.
不知道该怎么跟你说 特伦斯
I don't know what to tell you, Terrence.
现在的情况我也无能为力
Not a lot I can do in this circumstances.
我一直在告诫你
I tell you guys all the time,
你不能老是那样胡来
You can not get away with that cowboy shit anymore.
可你就是不听 现在只有自食苦果了
You don't listen, and now this is what we had.
我的好中尉啊 你还是去赃物收缴室吧
My best fucking detective, and I gotta put him in the property room.
拜托了 特伦斯
Terrence, come on.
可你再这么下去
You do all this fonz shit, and I'm here,
我也不好交差了
They're gonna think I'm doing it too.
那你去储藏室的时候谁来替你
So who go to the storage house when you're not here?
回来的时候替我把酒拿回来
While you're there, get my. 45 magnum and bring it to me.
-你在这工作? -看起来是吧
- You work here? - Looks that way.
你手里的是什么
Why do you got there?
差不多9到10克的海♥洛♥因♥吧
9-10 grams of heroin,
还有一把格洛克9
And glock 9.
看到那的天平么 它坏了
You see that scale over there? It's broken.
用不了了
Useless.
我已经让人去换了 等它一到
I sent for a new one, as soon it gets here.
我就称好这些毒品 然后通知你们如何
I'll weigh the drugs, and i'll get you your voucher, okay?
行 回头见
Alright, bye bye...
有什么需要帮忙的吗 需要帮忙吗先生
How may I help you, sir? May I help you, sir?
-我能和你谈谈吗 -什么
- Can I talk to you a minute? - Excuse me.
能出来下马 我想和你谈谈
You mind stepping outside? I'd like to talk to you.
你搅了我的饭局
You interrupted my meal.
我只是不想让你
I'm gonna pretend to be polite,
在你的朋友面前难看
Suit you like a big man in front of your friends.
可你现在让我很难办
But you give me hard times...
或者还是要我像其他警♥察♥一样直铐了你
...I put the cuffs on you, just like any other shit bird.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
-你没事吧 -你♥他♥妈♥的要跟我谈什么
- You alright? - What the fuck you wanna talk to me?
该死的 你不会打算杀我吧
You ain't gonna shoot me, are you motherfucker?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
我想我带了些你喜欢的东西
I got something for you and I think you're gonna like it.
咱们出去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
你真是疯了来这儿
You're crazy for coming down here.
我来这儿是为了给你提供个赚钱的老办法
I'm gonna give you a chance to make some money the old fashion way.
靠个警♥察♥来罩着你
With a cop protecting you.
-罩我什么 -其他警♥察♥
- what I need protection for? - other cops.
一个警♥察♥保护我免受其他警♥察♥的追查
A cop gonna protect me from cops.
我会告诉你何时卖♥♥家会被监视
You'll know when a supply is under surveillance,
告诉你什么时候交易安全
You'll know when it's safe to make a pickup, when it's not.
那你的要价是多少呢
What do I gotta give you?
每次15000
$ 15,000 - shipment.
怎么觉得高吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I being unfair?
我怎么知道你不是给我下套
How do I know you ain't looking to set me up?
明天我就给你点情报
Tomorrow i'll bring you some information.
小内♥幕♥ 你看看要不要继续同我合作下去
Small shit. You decide if you wanna go to the next step.
那谋杀案怎么说
What about the murders?
你也不再追查了
You won't give a fuck about them no more?
看着我 再看看你 我从没查过你
Look at me. Now look at you. I never did.
那份海♥洛♥因♥的重量出来了
I got the weight on that dope, finally.
谢了
Thanks.
都在这儿了
That's all there was?
如果不放心我可以再测一遍
I'll double check it if you want.
没事 单这点就够的上重罪了
Don't matter, when that's enough for felony.
今天晚上你们有什么安排呢
Hey where do you guys get going on today?
突击第四大街和费瑞大街
Buy and bust on 4th and ferret. On Andre's outfit.
一切顺利
Happy hunting.
便衣警♥察♥ 第四大街和费瑞大街
Undercover just bustin' on andre. 4th and ferret.
-你知道些什么 -承兄之言
- What do you know? - Man of your word.
这是在送我回我车那吗
Are you running me back to my car?
嗯 可之前不介意我先去个地方
Yeah, I need to make a stop first. Is that alright?
行
Yes.
-这里可是一处黄金地段 -看起来不像啊
- This is prime real estate. - Doesn't look prime.
的确 所以是时候该动手了
See that's the point. Now is the time to get in.
2到3年的时间
2-3 years from now,
取而代之的将是临河别♥墅♥ 大理石地板 水疗
All of this will be river front condos. Marble floors, health spas...
到那时就能大赚一笔了
By that time, another motherfucker made all the money.
嘿伙计 别告诉我你会走正道儿
Don't be going legit on me now, big.
钱就是钱
Money is money
来吧
Tell you what.
由你做内线帮我 我就能大展拳脚了
You'll be the frontman, i'll be the power behind the throne.
就像这次的合作一样
Just like we work your 4th grader good.
是啊 你说的没错
Yeah you're right.
这里的的确适合造些临河别♥墅♥
This is a good spot to build condominiums.
我就知道我会喜欢你伙计
See, I know I like you, man.
来吧
Come on.
请下车好吗
May I ask you to step out of the vehicle
-我做什么了 -你买♥♥毒品
- what I do? - you bought dope.
我看到了 现在给老子出来
I watched you buy dope, now stand the fuck up.
把手放在车上
Put your hands on the car
我什么都没买♥♥伙计
I didn't buy nothing, man.
没买♥♥ 那这是什么
No? What's this?
-长官 求你了 -求什么
- officer, please... - please what?
-我不知道身上怎么会有这个东西的 -不知道
- I don't how that shit got in there - you don't?
电影精选列表