新奥尔良
New Orleans
发生卡特里娜飓风的下午...
In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina...
妈的
Oh shit.
-达菲撤了 -是的
- Duffy split. - Yeah.
该死的达菲 达菲离开了这里...
Freaking Duffy. Duffy rolls out of here...
开着一辆崭新的凯迪拉克
In a brand new Cadillac up the lot,
竟敢叫我清理他该死的储物箱
Has the nerve to ask me to clean up his fucking locker
帮他留着里面的东西
And save it for him.
可能里面有他老婆的裸照
Probably has dirty pictures of his wife.
我不知道里面到底有什么
I don't know what the fuck is in here.
他果然有他老婆的裸照
He does have dirty pictures of his wife.
是啊 他有
Yes, he does.
他可真幸运 她多火♥辣♥
Lucky man, her hooters.
你喜欢这些照片吧
You like that, huh?
好了
Alright,
我要做的事是
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我要留着它们
I'm gonna keep 'em.
可我得向达菲交待啊
Now, I gotta answer to Duffy for that.
我会回答他的
I'll answer to him.
这意味着达菲被当成是坏家伙了
It means that Duffy's been marked a bad guy.
去他妈的达菲! 让他们都一边去!
Fuck Duffy! Just fuck him! Fuck all of them!
五份拘捕报告的复印件
Five copies of an arrest report.
如果犯人被转移了
The prisoner was transported.
这里不会有5份复印件的
There wouldn't still be 5 copies here.
达菲可能把他留在楼下了
Duffy might have left him downstairs.
他叫什么名字 查维斯
What's his name? Chavez.
我们去找一下他
Let's go find him
谁在那儿
Who's there?
太奇怪了 名单上说所有的犯人都撤离了
That's strange 'coz the manifest says the prisoners all evacuated.
-暴风来的时候什么都可能发生 -谁在那儿
- Anything is possible in this storm. - Who's there?
我觉得不好的事情会发生
I feel bad coming on.
我们是不是应该赌一把
Should we open the casino?
求求你
Please
很好 到四点涨到他的鼻子那里
Alright, up to his nose by 4 o'clock.
你怎么这么久才来 拜托
What took you so long, man? Please.
拜托什么 倒霉鬼
Please what, shit bird?
把我弄出这鬼地方 伙计 水一直在涨
Get me the fuck out of here, man. The water's rising.
它已经涨了三小时了 伙计
It rises for like three hours, man.
已经超过我的脖子了
It's already through my neck
我快站不住了 伙计
I'm not gonna be able to fucking stand here, man.
我快被淹死了 伙计
I'm fucking drown, man.
水不停的涨
The water doesn't stop, man.
它一直涨 见鬼 伙计
It keeps rising and shit, man.
把我弄出来
Get me the fuck out of here.
水里有该死的蛇还有粪便 老兄
There's fucking snakes and shit in this water, bro.
-把我弄出来 -好 二十美元
- Get me out. - Alright, twenty bucks.
...还有那些裸照
...and the polaroid.
-赌5点之前什么都不会发生 -20美元
- Says nothing happened before 5. - Twenty bucks.
这算什么? 至少得让它值得我们赌啊
What the fuck is that? Let's make it worth our while, at least.
-一千美元 -我可不想赌一千美元
- A dime. - I'm not betting any of those thousand dollars.
把我从这鬼地方弄出来 伙计
Get me the fuck out of here, man.
水一直在涨 伙计
The water keeps rising, man.
把我从这个鬼地方弄出来!
Get me the fuck out of here!
好吧 200美元还有那些裸照
Alright, 200 and the polaroids.
求你了 混账! 拜托!
Please, motherfucker! Please!
求谁? 狗屎
Please what, shit turd?
我腿骨折了 先生
I gotta broke leg, sir.
把我弄出来吧 求你了
Please get me out of here.
等一下 你想让我为了你把自己弄湿?
Wait a minute. You want me to get wet on account of you?
我快淹死了 先生
I'm drown, sir
伙计 我可是穿着瑞士棉内♥裤♥
Hey, man. I got on Swiss cotton underpants.
是啊 那一条可花了我55美元
Yeah, that's right. Cost me $ 55 a pair.
你觉得我想弄得满身都是脏水和粪便?
You think I wanna get all this brown water and shit all over?
我不会下去的
I don't come out.
你买♥♥55美元的内衣?
You got underwear that cost $ 55?
我女朋友给我的
My girl gave it to me.
走吧 我们还有活干
Come on, we get the time.
-你在干什么 -拿着
- What are you doing? - Hold this.
拜托 伙计
Aw, come on, man.
让消防队把他救出来 你疯了吗
Let the fire department get him out. What are you crazy?
他不值得啊
He ain't worth it.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
你真是疯了
You are crazy.
你还好吗 伙计 你好吧
You okay, man? You okay?
特伦斯 好消息是你可以回去工作了
Well the good news, Terrence is, i'll okay you to return to full duty.
坏消息是很可能
The bad news is in an all likelihood,
你可能会经历中度或者严重的背痛
You'll be experiencing moderate to severe back pain.
有多严重
How severe?
为此你要吃一些药
You wanna be taking something for it.
我会给你写一个止痛药的处方
I'm gonna write you a prescription for Vicodin.
-要多久 -从现在开始
- For how long? - From now on.
不是 我要疼多久
No. For how long am I gonna get pain?
只要我们可以我们会尽力应付它的
We're gonna try to manage this as long as we can.
-你的意思是我的后半辈子? -可能吧
- you mean for the rest of my life? - probably.
不过每天都会有好转 所以...
But they're making advancements everyday, so...
跟我合作 好吗
Just work with me on this, alright?
现在 你吃完了 给办公室打电♥话♥
Now. When this runs out, call the office.
很感谢今天有机会可以嘉奖我们的英雄们
Thank you for helping me honor our fallen heroes today.
现在继续颁奖和宣布升职
We will now move on to the awards and promotions.
在今天被提升为中尉的英雄中
Among those being promoted to lieutenant today,
我非常的高兴
It gives me great pleasure,
可以格外嘉奖"铜十字英勇勋章"
To additionally award the "distinguished service cross"
...给中士 现在是特伦斯·麦克唐纳中尉
...to sergeant, now lieutenant "Terrence Mcdonagh"
为他在职责面前表现的英勇无畏
In recognition of extreme valor in the line of duty.
恭喜你 中尉
Congratulations, lieutenant.
六个月后
Six months later
这里还有3个
3 more.
你不会想看的 是被处决的
You don't wanna look. It's execution style.
你发现了什么
What did you come up with?
壁橱里有指甲屑 信封里有些许玻璃
Scale in the closet, bundle of glass in envelopes.
我想他逃走了
I thought he went away?
他在外面 我前几天看到了他
He's out. Saw him the other day.
让我们把逮捕他
Let's get him in.
孩子他妈讨好过泰勒将军
His baby mama is over by General Taylor annunciation
你有在调查期间的犯罪记录吗
You have forms during the canvass?
值班的警♥察♥把它们送过来了
Duty camp sent 'em out.
不管他们和谁说话
Whoever they talk to,
我希望你们找一队人跟踪他们
I want follow up by a member of the squad.
你看到那个人 阿曼德
You see that person, Armand.
-他们带了监控摄像机了吗? -是的
- They brought security cameras? - Yeah.
-查这个地区的所有车牌? -好
- Every license plate in the area? - Got it.
"我的朋友" 巴巴卡尔·恩代莱作
"My friend" by Babacar Ndele.
我的朋友是一条鱼
My friend is a fish
他住在我的房♥间
He live in my room
他的鱼鳍是一片云
His fin is a cloud
我睡觉的时候他看着我
He see me when I sleep.
夫妇的名字 多塔和亚辛·恩代莱
Couple's name, Dauta and Yasin Ndele.
多塔母亲的名字洛姆特莱·恩代莱
Dauta's mother's name, Ramatullai Ndele.
孩子的名字 尼玛卡和巴巴卡尔
Children's names, Nimata and Babacar.
一家人来自塞内加尔 移♥民♥身份 非法
Families from Senegal, immigation status, illegal.
从我们知道的来看
From what we know,
多塔一直交易海♥洛♥因♥
Dauta had been dealing heroin
当毒贩以增加他的收入
To supplement his income as a peddler.
现在我要五英里内的
Now I want every drug dealer,
每一个毒贩 每一个吸毒者...
Every junkie within a 5 mile radius...
...被烦到肯说出他的供货商是谁为止
...hassled in giving up who his supplier was.
由于这次犯罪的性质
Due to the nature of this crime,
如果需要的话你们都拥有全面的授权
You got full authorization per over time if you need it.
麦克唐纳中尉将会领导这次调查
Lieutenant Mcdonagh gonna be heading up the investigation,
请配合他的工作
So coordinate with him.
电影精选列表