内德 很好 你收到我的信息了 很好 过来
Ned. Excellent. You got my message. Good. Come on.
什么信息
What message?
你收到我送的花了吗 詹妮怎么样
You got the flowers I sent? How's Jenny?
你丫的说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about.
给我打住
Stop it.
- 你来这儿干什么 - 你认为呢
- What are you doing here? - What do you think?
我没有你要的东西
I don't have anything for you.
-问题就在这里儿 -哦 好吧
- Then this is a problem. - Yeah well then it's a problem.
特伦斯 你欠我5000块
You owe me 5 large, terrence.
我现在还还不了
I haven't got it.
那总得给我点什么拿来抵债
Give me something, give me goods, if you dont have cash.
-比如给我个劳力士 -行了内德
- Give me a gold rolex. - Ned please.
我看起来像有劳力士吗
I look like I got a gold rolex?
特伦斯 别拿我当傻瓜
- dont play me for a fucking stooge, terrence.
嘿小点儿声行吗
- will you keep your voice down.
-别拿我当傻瓜 -你说完了吗
- dont play me for a fucking stooge. - are you done?
你认为他们会顾忌你警♥察♥的身份吗
Do you think these guys care you're a cop.
他们照样会把你当其他人那样解决掉
They will fuck you up just like everybody else
不还有场德州的比赛吗 看完它在说行吗
Let me get something down the texas game, yeah?
不
No.
想都别想
Nothing!
乖乖的把你的债还清
You pay what the fuck you owe.
我房♥租还没交 仅此而已
I am little late on my rent, is all.
中尉
Lieutenant.
有个叫弗兰基的找你
Somebody name frankie called.
-怎么了 -过来点 我们可得谈谈了
- What's going on? - All kind of things. Come closer.
我是戴夫
I'm dave.
-你是谁 -安迪
- Who are you? - Andy.
-你呢 -杰夫
- Who are you? - Jeff.
我现在只想过来收清旧账
What I want right now is to get this behind position right.
他要钱
He wants money.
你又是谁
Who are you?
坐下
Sit down.
我说了 我叫戴夫
I told you. I'm dave.
还有 我来告诉你你抢的那家伙是谁
And the guy you robbed, I know told you he was.
和这么个美女约会可不是免费的
You make a date with a pretty girl, you gotta pay.
亲爱的
Dear.
比如她
Like this.
明白吗
You see that's it.
打狗也要看主人 不是随便谁你都能上的
We engage with another human being, we remind us we're not alone.
说不准我们还能从中间捞到点好处呢
Plus who knows maybe we even learned a little something.
你要多少
How much?
给你打个9折 我只要5万就够了
You took 10 off to make it right, you gotta come up with 50.
得了 不可能
Bullshit.
这个价都怪你自己不好
It's punitive damages. What can I tell you.
-我不明白 她什么都做了 -他说没有
- I don't get it. She kept up her end of the bargain. - he says no.
他是个该死的骗子 我对他已经言听计从了
He's a fucking liar. I did everything he asked me to do.
-那干了什么 -你想听细节? 变♥态♥
- which was what? - you want details? Sick people.
看看 美人儿生气了 这可是我喜欢的
Listen to her stand up for herself. The indignation. I love it.
-钱呢 -我包里
- where's the money? - my bag.
都在这了吗
It's all here.
这还不止5000
Here are 5,000 and some changes here.
我把钱给你 这事儿就算结了 怎么样
Why dont I give you this and call it a day.
也行 不过那样我就得让小杰夫把你的狗给宰了
We could do that alternatively I could tell jeffy to shoot the dog.
还想要你的狗吗
You want me to shoot the fucking dog?
或者你可以选择放弃这位美女
I'll put my calling card on this gorgeous.
狗我可不在乎
I don't give a shit about the dog.
可你加价了 凑齐这个数字可得花些时间
But you mark her up, I'm gonna have a tough time getting you your money.
你意思是凑齐50000了?
By my money you mean $ 50,000.
-我需两天时间 -你是说"两天"
- I need a couple of days. - by couple you mean two?
嗯
Yeah.
很好
Good
我知道 别猴急
I know, relax.
小伙子们觉得和她还有些帐没结
The boys wanna saddle her up just in the spirit for friendliness.
你不介意吧
You mind?
额 那总得让她好好整理下自己
Well, gotta let her clean up.
弄的 弄的性感点
Put on something hot.
-她现在这样子太矬了 -好极了
- she looks like shit right now - beautiful.
还磨叽什么呢你
What are you waiting for?
不是我想给你们压力
I don't wanna play pressure on you,
可她过个15分钟还得再接客呢
But she has a client coming over in 15 minutes.
他们到时候能完事儿吧
You boys can be done by then, right?
我们两个
- the both of us?
没事 他们有过15秒的记录
- they'd been done in 15 seconds if you havent mention it.
我错了
My mistake.
两天后老时间老地点我还在这等你 懂了
You'll hear it when we come back. Two days, same time same station, yes?
我知道了
Ok, you got it baby.
警告你别放我鸽子
Don't make me look for you terrence.
他们走了
They're gone.
你和狗先去我爸那里吧
You're taking him to my father's house.
弗兰基
Frankie.
他们真的走了
They're gone.
我可搞不定她们两个
I can't take care of them.
我只是让她在这暂时避避风头
I just need a place where she could stay for a couple of days.
那怎么不去你那儿呢
Why can't you put her in your place.
拜托了老爸 那样我的住处就会被发现了
I can't take a chance this guy found out where I live, dad. Come on.
天啊
Christ!
我自己找了份给会议室打杂的工作
I get me ajob for bringing the cookies to the meeting.
那活儿可费时了
It takes me half a day to get it done.
现在你还要我照看你的小女朋友
You want me to babysit a prost?
用不着你那样
You dont have to babysit her.
她很独♥立♥的
She's very self sufficient.
我这会儿实在没本事帮你
I'm not in any kind of shape to take on something like this.
一个会开完了 我回家就累的躺下
I get home from one meeting, I lie on a couch and I wait.
等着下一个 这就是我现在唯一能做的
Tii it's time for the next meeting. That's all I can do right now.
那让你老婆来吧 她们会处的像姐妹一样
Let your wife deal with her. They'll get along like sisters.
离我远点 你这个烟鬼
Get away from me, you fag.
我老公正戒酒呢
My husband's trying to quit drinking
你却带着这玩意儿来家
And you bring this shit into our house?
死女人还给我 要不我就捅了你 信不
Give that back, lady or I swear to god, I will stab you in the heart.
-怎么了 -特伦斯 这就是你带回来的垃圾
- what's this? - what kind of trash you bring in here, terrence?
她在翻我包 那可是我私人物品
She's going through my bag. My personal shit.
都冷静点
Everybody calm down.
-还给我 -这东西会让你老子弥足深陷的
- give it to me. - he got to put up with narcotics under his nose.
天哪 行了
Oh god, come on,
我再怎么样也比你这么个糟糠脸强吧
It can't be any worse than you're being shitface on beer all the time.
你跟她说我的脸像糟糠
You told her I'm shitface all the time?
没
No
这还用得着别人说吗 老东西
It's pretty fucking obvious, lady.
-你再说句试试 -老娘就说了怎么着
- oh yeah? - yeah.
臭女人 你给我看着
Well, fucking whore. Watch this.
来拿啊 有本事来啊
Come fucking get it.
我说了我搞不定的
I can't deal with this shit.
特伦斯
Terrence.
我们进来还是你出来
We come in or you come out?
好吧 我们走
Alright. Come on let's go
认识弗朗西斯·唐纳费尔德吧
Francesca donnenfeld. You know her?
甭废话了 说吧找我什么事
Just cut the bullshit, and tell me what you're here for.
我是亚斯科 听着伙计
I'm Yasco. Here's the thing tough guy.
你总是在找些你不该碰的人的茬儿
You just keep fucking with the wrong people.
先是那老太太
First, the old lady.
现在又惹上了你那妓♥女♥朋友的客人
Now, your prostitute friend customer.
老太太 可能你已经报告了 她记性不好
The old lady, you might have written out. She didn't remember so good.
那个黑人护士又在保护她孙子
The colored nurse, she's covering for the grandson, whatever.
可今天州警局又来电♥话♥
But when I get a call from a chief of d's office.
说你把那个嫖♥客♥给惹毛了
That you're shaken down your prost friend's customer.
他老子千里迢迢的跑去市政厅闹去了
Whose father is hung all the way from here to fucking city hall.
你完了中尉
You're done, lieutenant.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
先把枪交出来
Your gun for starters.
电影精选列表