She's gonna blow!
那个占卜师说对了!
That psychic was right!
情况不妙
That's not good.
太冷了!
It's too cold!
有那么一瞬间 节日好像又回来了
For a brief moment, it looked like the holidays were back on,
可那个瞬间已经过去了
but that moment has passed.
一个冰冻的漩涡 正在市中心失控地旋转着
A frozen vortex is spinning out of control downtown.
它会把周围所有地生命都吸进去吗?
Will it suck in all surrounding life?
不可能会发生这种事的
That's not going to happen.
对吧?
Probably.
只要你没把旋钮调到最高 小狼…
As long as you didn't turn the dial all the way up. Wolf?
我以为10代表双倍的节日氛围嘛…
I-I figured a ten would be twice the holiday spirit?
你做了什么? -我必须…
What? - Why, I ought to...
算你走运 我鱼鳍被冻住了 我这么有才华不能死啊!
You're lucky my fins are frozen! - I'm too talented to die!
漩涡会把整个城市都吞进去的 -没时间生我的气了
That vortex is about to suck in the city! No time to be mad at me!
我挤得出这个时间来 本来一切都好好的
I'll make time. Everything was fine.
可你偏要做过头
But no, you had to go and push things too far,
每次都这样
like always!
我知道了 对不起
I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
只是… 圣诞节早上跟大家一起偷东西
It's just, stealing with you all Christmas morning
是我一年中最快乐的时光
is the highlight of my year.
我满心想确保圣诞大劫日顺利进行
I got so wrapped up in making sure our Holiday Heist-tacular happened
结果却把大家都置于危险之中
that I put you at risk.
这是我最不想发生的事
And that's the last thing I'd ever want to do.
别肉麻了 -真恶心
Yo, get a life. - That's gross.
我这是在表演哭呢 好吧 随便你
These are theatrical tears. - Yeah, fine, whatever.
最好赶紧让机器停下来
Better stop that machine,
不然要取消的 就不只是我们的圣诞大劫日了
or it won't just be our Holiday Heist-tacular that's canceled.
小蛛 你就不能黑进机器里去吗?
Webs, can't you, like, hack your device?
噢 对哦 我怎么没想到?
Oh, yeah, sure. Why didn't I think of that?
我当然不能黑进去了!
Of course I can't hack it!
你觉得我会在自己的设备中 留下后门吗?
Think I'd leave security loopholes in my own tech?
阻止它的唯一方法 就是把电源拔掉
The only way to stop it is to unplug it.
那我们就这么做!
Then that's what we do.
鱼哥!
Fin bro!
把眼睛遮住!别看我!
Cover your eyes! Don't look at me!
如果连小鲨都不够强壮 还有谁啊?
If Shark's not strong enough, who is?
我知道有谁
I know who.
情况变得更糟了
The situation has worsened.
大家看到了吗?
Are you seeing this?
不 不是那边 我要怎么…
Not that way! How do I...
放松 这套机甲的操作一看就会
Ah, you have to relax. The suit is intuitive.
别勉强
Don't force it.
走过去就行
Just walk.
哇 伙计们 我们正在目睹一场圣诞奇迹的上演
Whoa! Folks, we're witnessing some sort of Christmas miracle.
一台机器圣诞老人出现了 试图拯救整座城市!
A Santa cyborg appears to be attempting to save the city!
抓住你了!
I got you!
一次一个人 伙计们 请排好队
One at a time, folks. Please, form a line.
圣诞老人气球可能被烧毁了 但城市现在有了新的圣诞老人吉祥物
Balloon Santa may have gone up in flames, but the city has a new Santa mascot.
没错 圣诞机器老人 是一台适合举家同乐的机器人
That's right, Robo-Claus is a huge mech robot that screams family fun.
不得不赞赏你啊 小蛛 他们都好喜欢你的圣诞老人
Well, I gotta hand it to you, Webs, they really love your Santa.
或许太喜欢了点
Maybe too much.
必须让这些人回家才行 如果我们明早还想搞圣诞大劫日的话
These people gotta get home if we're to pull our morning Holiday Heist-tacular.
小鲨 我把你的麦连到机甲里去了
Shark, I patched your comms into the suit.
虽然不是斯克鲁奇 但我看你也演得了圣诞老人吧?
He's no Scrooge, but think you could play Santa?
嗬嗬嗬!节日快乐!
Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! Happy Holidays!
天色这么晚了
Now, it's late,
大家都回家睡觉吧
so everyone go to bed,
圣诞老人命令 大家每个人明天都要在家里庆祝
because Santa commands that everyone celebrate tomorrow in their homes,
不要去干保安工作!
and not at their security guard jobs.
嗬嗬嗬! 我会的!
Ho-ho-ho! - I'll do it.
我会听你的待在家里! 圣诞机器老人
I'll stay home for you, Robo-Claus.
请您为我骄傲!
Please be proud of me.
我们成功了
We did it!
坏蛋联盟拯救了圣诞…
The Bad Guys saved Christ--
我简直不敢相信 费了这么大的劲 结果我们却…
I can't believe that, after all that, we're too si--
我们却病得太重 没办法搞圣诞大劫日了
...we're too sick to pull off our Holiday Heist-tacular.
要不来个新的节日传统怎么样?
How about a new holiday tradition?
不搞节日也不搞传统
No more traditions or holidays.
反圣诞…
Bah hu--
那是什么?
What... is... that?
糟糕 好像是礼物
Oh, no. I think they're presents.
给我们的吗?
Like, for us?
我们为这座城市做了太多好事 结果被圣诞老人写在了乖孩子名单上
Must have done so much good for the city that we ended up on Santa's Nice List.
我想吐了
I'm gonna be sick!
奇耻大辱
The shame!
那个满脸胡子的变♥态♥ 不仅有胆子闯进我们的巢穴来
Not only did that bearded freak have the gall to break into our lair,
他竟然给了我们礼物 没有给煤炭!
he goes and gives us presents, not coal!
等等 那是臭奶酪吗? 他怎么知道的?
Wait. Is that stinky cheese? How did he know?
坏蛋联盟要沦为罪犯界的笑柄了
The Bad Guys will be the laughing stock of the criminal community.
我以后没脸见人了
I'll never be able to show my face again.
这样可不行
This will not stand.
我们必须立刻开始谋划
We need to start planning now.
明年 我们要去把北极抢个遍
Next year, we are going to heist the North Pole
让圣诞老人搞明白 坏蛋联盟应该列在淘气名单上
and show Santa that the Bad Guys belong on the Naughty List.
没错
And so, yeah
坏蛋联盟偷走了自己的圣诞节
The Bad Guys stole Christmas From ourselves
被圣诞老人写进了乖孩子名单里面
And Santa deemed us good little elves
待到明年 我们要拿出最淘气的表现
Until next year, when we get all not nice
祝大家“劫”日快乐 酣畅淋漓地盗窃
Happy Heisting to all And to all, a good heist
电影精选列表