The Naughty List is a badge of honor.
或许我们可以送煤炭给大家 -食人鱼
Maybe we can get everyone some coal. - Piranha!
你真是个天才! -是吗?
You're a genius! - I am?
我们要扮演圣诞老人 我没听错吧
We're going to play Santa. - No, no, no. Let me get this straight.
你真是在建议我们不夺取反而要去赠与?
Are you suggesting we give instead of take?
你这么想吧
Think of it this way.
我们从大型百货商店偷走礼物
We'll steal the gifts from the big department store,
然后闯入家中 把东西丢下
and then break into houses to leave them.
这听起来很像是罗宾汉
That sounds a lot like Robin Hood,
他可是好到臭名昭著呢
who is notoriously good.
那家伙最差劲了 毁了我对紧身衣的喜爱
Ugh! That guy's the worst. He ruined tights for me.
我们做好事是为了最更坏的事
We're doing good for the greater bad.
如果有礼物在等待着大家 他们就会待在家里了
If folks have presents waiting for them, they'll stay home on Christmas morning,
我们的圣诞大劫日就又能上演了
and our Holiday Heist-tacular can live again.
对 我们还得处理好这件事
Uh, yeah. Uh, we also have to deal with this.
在气球事件之后
After the balloon incident,
广播电台就不再放圣诞音乐了
the radio station stopped playing Christmas music,
转而播放什么“厄运摇滚”之类的
and is broadcasting something called Doom Tunes instead!
这对节日氛围一点也没帮助
Which isn't helping holiday spirit.
要是有人能潜入录音棚去帮忙就好了
If someone can get into the recording studio to help,
我可以黑进电台的天线 播放我美妙的圣诞歌♥单
I could hack the station's antenna and stream my sweet Santa mix.
好主意 小蛛
Good idea, Webs.
好嘞 各位 我们去做些 能让我们继续干坏事的好事吧
All right, guys. Let's go do some good, so we can be bad.
计划如下
Here's the plan.
食人鱼送小蛛去天线那儿 好让她黑进去
Piranha will help Webs get to the antenna so she can hack it.
小鲨潜入广播电台 分散DJ的注意力
Shark will infiltrate the radio station and distract the DJ
这样她就不会注意到 小蛛在播放节日音乐了
so she doesn't notice Webs is taking over the feed with holiday music.
最后呢 小蛇跟我去百货商店偷礼物
Finally, Snake and I will steal gifts from the department store,
然后闯入大家的家中 把东西不知不觉地丢下
to then break in and leave them in unsuspecting houses.
刚才是死亡主播的《不不不诺尔》
And that was "No, No, No, Noel" by Death Anchor.
简直反圣诞啊 对吧?
Bah humbug! Am I right?
斯克鲁奇?
Scrooge?
听着 如果你是来 教我圣诞节的意义的
Uh, look, man, if you're here to teach me the meaning of Christmas,
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
你竟敢怠慢 无♥耻♥的埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇
Don't you dare give the Right Dishonorable Ebenezer Scrooge the horn!
伙计 我可不需要助手
Buddy, I don't work with sidekicks.
我才不会“锯”手
I kick no one's sides!
除非是那个烦人的小鬼小蒂姆
Unless it's that annoying brat, Tiny Tim.
这应该是小菜一碟
This should be a breeze.
只需要闯入家里把东西丢下就行
All you have to do is break into the house and leave it.
行吧
Fine.
干完事好回家
Let's get this over with.
好了 我绝对完成了任务 我们可以走了
Well, I definitely did it. We can go now.
怎么? 你没见过腹肌吗?
What? You never seen an ab before?
吐出来
Cough it up.
还有
Come on.
放我一马吧 赠与而不是夺取 太不自然了
Gimme a break. Giving, not taking, is unnatural.
我来吧
I'll do it.
学着点
Watch and learn.
看到没?
See?
小菜一碟 -那是什么呢?
Piece of cake. - So, what's that, then?
什么“什么”啊?
What's what?
准备好停播吧 因为我正好想打一架呢
Get ready to sign off... 'cause I've been itching for a fight.
你看起来还真像毁掉大尼克
And, you know, you look a lot like that shark
的团伙中的那条鲨鱼呢
from the gang who took down Big Nick.
我? 不
Me? No!
我是斯克鲁奇
I am Scrooge.
看到没? 这络腮胡?
See? Muttonchops? - Ha-ha!
小鲨 你怎么把电台的信♥号♥♥给掐了?
Shark, why did you cut the station's feed?
我没有 好吧 是她逼我的
I didn't! Well, I did, b-but she made me!
警♥察♥的通讯频道正在议论纷纷呢
Police channel's full of chatter about the station cutting out.
得赶在他们搞清楚我们的计划前 把播放空挡给填补了
You got to fill the dead air before they figure out what we're doing up here.
我很乐意这么做
Truly, nothing I would love more.
而且我也准备好了表演材料 可我这边有点腾不出手来
And I do have material prepared, but I kind of have my hands full here.
连上我的麦 小蛛
Patch me in.
你? 你说你要唱?
You? I-I mean... you?
连上我的麦
Patch... me... in.
♪ 这个圣诞节 所有的铜铃都在响 ♪
♪ This Christmas All the bells are ringin' ♪
♪ 珠宝也在闪闪发亮 为我闪光 ♪
♪ And the jewels are blingin' for me ♪
♪ 哈! ♪
♪ Ha! ♪
♪ 我要偷走这场圣诞节 等着瞧吧 ♪
♪ I'll be stealing this Christmas You'll see ♪
♪ 圣诞节到了 ♪
♪ It's Christmas ♪
♪ 祝我圣诞快乐 ♪
♪ Merry Christmas to me ♪
圣诞节不取消了吗?
Is Christmas un-canceled?
在出人意料的颂歌♥
After the unexpected carols
和神秘圣诞老人 为全城留下了礼物之后
and some secret Santas leaving presents all through the city,
节日氛围又回来了
holiday spirit is up.
可这是否足够填补 我们心中大尼克大小的洞呢?
But is it enough to fill the Big Nick-sized hole in our hearts?
不要换台 马上回来
Stay tuned to find out.
干得好 鱼哥
Nice going, fin bro!
不够怎么办?
What if it wasn't enough?
如果大家明天不待在家里庆祝
If folks don't stay home to celebrate tomorrow,
我们就不能完成全城大扫荡了
we can't clean the city out.
小狼 很晚了
Wolfie, it's late.
我们已经尽了全力
Look, we did the best we could.
如果今年不行 还有明年呢 不
If not this year, there's always next. - No.
我们只需要再做点什么
We... W-we just need something big
就能让节日氛围重新活跃起来
to push the holiday spirit in the city over the edge.
好啦 你不用再暗示我了 小狼
Oh, you can stop dropping hints now, Wolf.
我答应还不行吗?
I'll do it.
就让我来表演我的圣诞村庄独鲨剧吧
I'll perform my one-shark Christmas villains showcase.
就是我不知道 要去哪里找20吨♥的假雪来
I don't know where I'm gonna find 20 tons of fake snow,
不过我是专业人士 宝贝 我会想到办法的
but I'm a professional, baby, so I will find a way.
小鲨 没错!
Shark, that's it!
如果我们能让天下雪 谁也抗拒不了这节日氛围了
If we made it snowy, the holiday spirit would be undeniable.
那样就没人能阻止我们了
There would be no stopping us then.
终于有机会黑进大气层了 我正好有这么个应用程序
Finally, a chance to hack the atmosphere! I actually have an app for that.
一点小洪水的副作用 大家都不介意吧?
We're good with a little collateral flooding, right?
又或者 我们可以去滑雪场把造雪机偷来
Or we just steal the snow machine at the ski resort?
以你的车技 是绝对来不及赶过去再赶回来的 要不这样?
We'll never get there and back in time. - What about that?
我们用刨冰机来造雪
We use the shaved ice machine to make snow.
不如对大气层运用环境工程学
Not as exciting as altering Earth's weather
来改变天气来的刺♥激♥ 不过我想我应该可以做到
through atmospheric geoengineering, but I think I can make it work.
谢谢你 我真是忙得团团转
Oh, thank you, thank you. I'm all turned around.
本来圣诞节都取消了 现在可能又回来了
First, Christmas is canceled. Now, maybe it's back on.
于是我又得把东西都买♥♥一遍
So I rebuy everything.
您要什么口味的?
W-what flavor can I get you?
请在我用不必要的问题打断你的同时
Uh, please describe them to me in great detail
把每种味道都详细描述一遍
while I interrupt with all sorts of unnecessary questions.
这个“槲寄生薄荷味”里头 究竟是哪种寄生虫?
Does Mistletoe Mint taste more like missiles or toes?
其实就只有薄荷而已
It tastes like mint.
请时刻与我保持眼神交流
Please maintain eye contact with me at all times!
等一下 我…
Oh, wait. Well, I...
我必须保证 我的冷冻甜点供应商信得过才行
I require trustworthiness from all my frozen-delicacy suppliers.
我一给你信♥号♥♥ 就把旋钮调大
When I give you the signal, turn the dial up.
调到5应该就够了
A five should do it.
准备就绪 小狼
All set, Wolfie.
走起
Fire her up.
没有什么能阻挡我们的圣诞大劫日
Nothing's gonna get in the way of our Holiday Heist-tacular.
蒂芙尼·弗拉菲特 现场报道
Tiffany Fluffit reporting live
来自意外的冬日仙境中
from the scene of an unexpected winter wonderland.
虽然雪并不是真的 可这座镇上又有什么是真的呢?
It may not be real, but what in this town is?
说实话 我从未在这座城中 感受过如此浓的节日氛围
In fact, it's never felt more like the holidays in the city.
圣诞节正式回归了
Christmas is officially back on!
好美啊
It's beautiful!
我们做到了 大获成功!
We did it. We really did it.
让我心里暖暖的
It makes me feel all warm inside.
充满了欢乐与光明
So merry and b-bright,
就像是有人在我冰冷的心房♥中 点亮了一根蜡烛
like someone lit a candle in the cold cavern of my heart.
如果你喜欢那种感觉的话 我反正是不喜欢
If you like that sort of thing. Which I don't. I do not.
要爆♥炸♥了!
电影精选列表