下来
Close it up.
怎么了,哥们 - 怎么了
What's up, man? - Hey, what's going on?
你的编号♥
What's your number, fool?
5828.
我去沙漠待了两天
Been out in the desert two days, man.
我需要食物
I need some food.
你们能帮帮忙吗
Are you guys gonna help me out or what?
那这个白人姑娘是怎么回事
What's up with the white girl, man?
我找到她的时候 她身边有个食人族
Found her ass out there with one of them Bridge people.
欢迎回家
All right, kick back, homey.
谢了 - 欢迎来到舒适之地
Thanks, man. - Welcome to Comfort ese.
欢迎来到舒适之地
Yeah, welcome to Comfort.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你见过这孩子吗
Have you seen this kid?
没
No.
见过这孩子吗
You seen this kid?
没
No.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你见过这孩子吗
Have you seen this kid anywhere?
呃呃
Uh-uh.
没见过
No?
麻烦你帮忙留意下
Can you look out for her, please?
哦,注定徒劳无功
Oh, he ain't ever gonna be wasted.
你们见过这个小女孩吗
Hey, have you guys seen a little girl?
啥也没见过
I ain't seen shit, man.
真希望再也不发行硬币了
I wish they'd stop making pennies.
我恨死硬币了
I hate pennies.
我讨厌他们
I hate 'em!
嘿
Hey!
总是丢
I keep losing things. - Hey.
我不想总丢东西 我想找到东西
Don't wanna be a loser. I wanna be a finder.
找到总比丢掉强
Finder finds things. Loser loses them.
我想找个小女孩
Yeah. I need to find a kid.
小女孩
A little girl.
是啊
Yeah.
大概这么高 - 嗯
She's about this tall. - Yeah.
你见过吗 - 嗯
You've seen her? - Yeah.
在哪 - 想和我一起玩字谜游戏吗
Where? - Hey, you wanna play with my puzzle?
想玩吗?
You wanna play?
不想
No, I'm not gonna play with your puzzle.
谢了 - 回见
Thank you. - I'll call you later.
我什么都不知道
我迷路了
是啊,宝贝
Yeah, baby!
呜呜
Woo!
好了
It's happening!
找到梦想之地
是啊
Yeah.
是啊,宝贝
Yeah, baby.
好好看看
Take a good look there.
你面前的 是真正的舒适
That's the economy of Comfort sitting right in front of you.
美吧
Right beautiful.
你可以用蜂蜜招引苍蝇
See, you can catch more flies with honey.
但是谁想要招引苍蝇呢
But who wants flies?
你叫什么来着,亲爱的
Remind me your name again, Sweetheart.
阿伦
It's Arlen.
我问你个问题,阿伦
Let me ask you a question, Arlen.
在这舒适之地 看不到粪便
When you shit here in Comfort, your shit goes away.
是不是 - 大概吧
That accurate? I guess.
它们都不见了
You shit. It leaves.
知道为什么吗
You know why it leaves?
嗯
Um...
因为厕所把它们都带走了?
because the toilet takes it someplace?
是的
Yes, it does.
把它们都带走了
Takes it where it takes it...
这都是因为我
because of me.
因为我不喜欢
'Cause I hate the idea
自己的儿孙面对自己的粪便
that my sons and daughters would have to stew in their own shit.
只有低等动物才是那样的
Cows stand in their shit.
牛站在自己的粪便堆里
They stand in their shit...
因为它们是牛
'cause they're cows.
猪站在自己的粪便堆里
Pigs stand in their shit...
因为它们是猪
'cause they're pigs.
有些人
Some misbehaving humans
以我的子孙为食
been making hamburgers out of my sons and daughters.
但我们不是牛
We are not cows.
我们不站在自己的粪便堆里
We don't stand in our shit.
我们之所以不这样
Reason we don't...
是因为我们不允许自己那样
is because I won't let that happen.
这里的每一处厕所
I got each and every toilet in Comfort
都会把从你们身体里排泄出的粪便
taking that shit from all your little asses
冲到下水管子去了
and sending it down the pipes
直到把它们带到
till it reaches a place
无人关注的地方
where no one thinks about it
没人闻到的地方去
and no one smells it.
我这样做是不是很伟大
Ain't that nice of me?
但你不喜欢 是不是?
But you don't like it here, do you?
不,我只是…
No, I just...
在这里是要付出代价的
Costs a lot to be here.
你付出了一副手脚
Cost you an arm and a leg.
你还想去哪呢
Where would you rather be?
没关系
It's all right.
你知道我在你身上看到了什么吗
You know what I see when I look at you?
海上的一艘帆船
A sailboat out in the sea...
风平浪静
with no wind.
你想要什么,阿伦
What is it you want, Arlen?
如果给你一个选择的机会
If you could have one thing,
任何事
anything,
你会选择什么
what would it be?
随便选吗
Anything?
随便选
Anything at all.
时间机器
A time machine.
为什么
Why?
这样我就可以回到过去
So I could go back.
改变发生过的事
Fix things.
选择更好的方式
Make it better.
你所做的一切
All the things you've done
把你带到这里来
have put you right here,
带到这个沙发上
on this couch,
带到这间房♥间
in this room,
和我坐在一起
with me.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭眼
Close them.
你究竟想要什么
What do you really want?
我想能够解决一个问题
I wanna be the solution for something.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
西红柿
It's a tomato.
首先
First,
这是一个种子
it was a seed.
你种下一颗种子
You take care of a garden,
它长大带来果实
and it takes care of you back.
你喂养它
You feed it,
它回馈你
it feeds you.
世界上少有这样
Few things in this world
光明正大的事情
operate like that, fair and square.
只是需要一个成长的空间
It just needs a place to grow.
它长啊,长啊
It grows and grows.
生根 发芽
Then it comes out
成为世界的一部分
and it's part of the world.
你知道梦想是什么吗
Because you know what The Dream really is?
就是生活
It's life.
生活即是梦想
Life is The Dream.