建议美国后备军
USRCS employees are advised to avoid
避免长时间与次等人进行身体接触
prolonged physical contact with Bad Batch inmates.
包括眼神交流
This includes eye contact.
编号♥5035至5040的次等人
Bad Batch 5035 to 5040,
进来
step into the room.
建议美国后备军
USRCS employees
避免与次等人进行
are advised to limit eye contact with Bad Batch inmates
超出十秒钟的眼神交流 - 全体次等人
to no longer than 10 seconds. - All Bad Batch,
打上标记后,统一到房♥间左侧领♥取♥口粮
once you are tagged, go to the left side of the room
站成一列纵队,谢谢配合
and get your rations. Single-file line, please.
后备军不许询问
USRCS employees are never to inquire
装备细节 - 来吧,伙计们
details regarding fittings. - Come on, folks.
我们接着走吧
Let's keep 'em moving.
5040号♥次等人
Bad Batch Inmate 5040,
阿伦·梅·约翰逊
Arlen Mae Johnson?
去那边坐下,右耳给我
Take a seat right there, miss. I need your right ear, please.
美国后备军…请注意
USRCS employees are reminded
区分个人观点言论
to clearly differentiate between personal view statements
与代表中介,机构做出的
and views, statements,
观点,言论,定位
positions made on behalf of the agency or association.
5039号♥次等人,你可以走了
Bad Batch 5039, you can move out.
建议美国后备军
USRCS employees are advised to avoid
避免长时间
prolonged physical contact
与次等人进行身体接触
with Bad Batch inmates.
5040号♥次等人,你可以走了
All right 5040, you can move out.
进来
Step through.
往后点
Stand back from the gate.
需要广播通知吗
You wanna radio it in?
真是要热死了
It's hotter than the devil's a-hole out here.
真想马上回到空调房♥里
Whoo! Get me back to that AC.
警告:此处非德州领地,
美国居民禁止入内,否则将受到法律制裁,祝好运
东南行进 找到梦想与舒适之地
片名:劣质爱情
救命,救命
Help me! Help me!
不
No.
不...不
No. No!
来个人救救我啊
Help, somebody!
喂
Hey!
救命,我想回家
Help! I just want to go home!
救命啊
Please, somebody!
老天
Oh, my God! Please!
该死的
Huh? Goddamn.
快来
Come on.
这就来
Be right there.
进来吧
Okay, come on in.
准备好了吗
Is it ready?
找到舒适
舒适 梦想
到家咯,瞧瞧这货
把她给我撕烂
Tore her ass up.
惨咯 被抓回来咯
Homegirl got fucked up!
回家咯
Fuck, homes.
真是恶心啊
She stink, man.
对
Right.
居然还活着
I'm surprised she's alive, homes.
五个月后
他妈的,我找不到我的鞋子
I can't find my fucking shoes.
我鞋子哪里去了
Where are my shoes?
看见我的鞋了没
Hey, y'all seen my shoes?
都锈住了,不好使了
It's all rusted out. Doesn't even fuckin' work.
如果你什么都忘记了 只记得这件事
If you forget everything else but not this,
那也没有什么好担心的了
you have nothing to worry about.
这件事…
It's the one thing--
好好走你的路,混♥蛋♥
Keep walkin', motherfucker. Keep walking.
这件事永远都不要忘记
There's one thing you must never forget.
永远
Never forget.
永远 永远
Never, never, never, never, never, never, never,
永远 永远都不要忘记
never, never forget this one thing.
如果你什么都记得
If you remember everything else,
只记不得这件事
if you forget this one thing--
喔
Whoo!
如果你什么都记得
If you remember everything else
只记不得这件事
and you forget this one thing,
那就相当于这辈子一事无成
you will-- you will have done nothing in your life!
一事无成
Nothing! Nothing!
这件事
This is the one thing,
永远都不要忘记
the one thing you must never forget!
我要来点面条
Give me some fucking noodles!
一美元
One dollar!
魔鬼! - 一美元
Demon! - One dollar!
她是个魔鬼
She's a goddamn-- she's a goddamn demon!
不给钱,不给面
You no pay, no noodle!
不给钱,不给面
No noodle for you, no pay!
多谢
Thank you very much. Huh?
你指的是什么事情 - 闭嘴,你个混♥蛋♥!
Hey, what's the thing? - Shut up, motherfucker!
什么事情
The thing?
你说的那件事情
The thing.
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你自己去搞清楚吧
Find out for yourself.
自己去搞清楚吧
You find out for yourself.
不会有人告诉你的
No one is gonna tell you.
自己去搞清楚吧
You have to figure it out for yourself.
自己去搞清楚吧
You have to figure it out.
如果你什么都忘记了,只记得这件事
Forget everything else but this one thing.
那也没什么好担心的了
You have nothing to worry about.
只记得这件事
Just one thing.
永远不要忘记
Must never forget.
找到梦想之地
飞起来啊
All right, get up! Get up!
哦
Ohh!
我不能再做了
I can't do it again.
我不能再做了
I can't do it again.
请不要这样做
Please don't do this! Please!
拜托!拜托了
Please! Please,
我求你了,请别这样做
I'm begging you! Please don't do this!
我承受不住了
I can't do this again!
我承受不住了
I can't do it!
请不要这样做
Please don't do this!
我做不到
I can't do it again!
我做不到
I can't do it. Please.
求你了
Oh, God, please.
请不要强迫我
Please don't make me!
求你放我走吧
Please just let me go! Please!
我不想… 不要这样
I don't want any-- please don't do this!
我求你了
Please, please, please, I'm begging you!
求你了,不要这样对我
I'm begging you! Please don't do this!
求你了
Oh, God! No, please! Please!
我受不住了
Please, I can't! No, no, no.
真恶心
So sick of this shit.
我受够了
Sick and tired of this shit.
嗯
Hmm.
脚进去
There. Push, push.
警告 危险废物区域 无关人员请远离
哦
Ohh!
哦
Ohh!
哦,哦
Ohh. Ohh.
哦
Ohh!
哦
Ohh.
哦
Ohh.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
你们从哪来的
Where do y'all come from?
来自舒适之地
You come from Comfort?