我们互不相识
Look, I ain't got no problem.
无冤无仇
No problem with you.
你是食人族的
You're a Bridge person.
我们只是出来找盘子的
We're just out here looking for plates, that's all.
是吗
That's right.
找盘子
Looking for plates.
亲爱的,离远点
Honey, stay back.
你的孩子也吃人吗
Does your kid eat people, too?
我只是想活下来,和你一样
I'm just trying to live out here, same as you.
生活对我也很不易
Ain't easy for me neither.
我们都一样
Look, we the same, we are.
不,我们不一样
No, we ain't. We ain't the same.
我们都是次等人,不是吗
We both Bad Batch, right?
我们不一样
We ain't the fuckin' same!
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
求你了
Please.
放过我们吧
Just let us go.
这招我也用过
Yeah, I did that.
请求你
Begged.
恳求你
Pleaded.
就是你这副样子
Just like you're doing.
你想干嘛
Tell me what you want.
我挺你的
I'll do it.
你到底想要我做什么
So, tell me what you want me to do
我可以做的 - 闭嘴
and I'll do it. - Shut up.
你到底想要…
Just tell me what you want...
你什么都做不成
There's fucking nothing you can do.
你闻着臭臭的
You kind of stink, kid.
我帮你把袜子脱掉吧
You want me to take your socks off?
我叫阿伦
My name's Arlen.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
现在你没人管了
Look, no one cares about you now.
我本可以把你一个人丢在沙漠不管的
I could have just left you out there in the desert.
你想这样吗
Is that where you wanna be?
嗯
Hmm?
你喜欢这只小兔子,是不是?
Now, you like this bunny, don't you?
想养着吗?
Do you wanna keep him?
那就听我的话
Then, you got to do exactly what I say.
那死掉的女人
That dead woman over there.
领了个孩子
There was-- a kid was with her.
你看见那孩子了吗
Did you see this kid?
看见她了吗
Did you see her?
看见她了吗
Did you see her?
你最好说两句话,老头
You better start talking, old man.
看见她了吗
Did you see her?
你想干什么
What you want?
去舒适之地找找
不要抖
Keep it steady.
画出好看的直线
Nice straight line.
我看看
Let me see.
不错
That's good.
这边再来一点
A little bit more down here.
耶,宝贝
Yeah, baby.
跳起来
Come on, baby! Do that move!
跳起来
Move it down.
该死,宝贝
Dang, baby!
舒适之地的居民们
People of Comfort,
晚上好
good evening!
我们要梦想
Give us The Dream!
我们要梦想
Give us The Dream!
我们要梦想
Give us The Dream!
我们要梦想
Give us The Dream!
我们要梦想
Give us The Dream!
让我们为梦想大声欢呼!
Make some noise for the one and only!
梦想
The Dream!
来吧,梦想,来改变我的生活吧
Come on, Dream! Change my life!
他看我了
He looked at me! He looked at me!
我们爱你 - 我也爱你们
We love you! - I love you, too.
用梦想治愈我吧
Heal my life with The Dream!
梦想是我一辈子梦寐以求的东西!
I've been wanting to dream all my life!
来吧,梦想
Come on now, Dream!
我爱你,梦想
I love you, Dream!
我有个问题
I've got a question.
我们都出来干嘛了
Why are we out here?
都跑到这沙漠中间,是为了什么?
Just what are we doing in the middle of the goddamn desert tonight?
吉米!吉米
Jimmy! Jimmy!
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
只有吉米才能弄出这样的音乐
You want that music only Jimmy can make.
我来向你们介绍一下
Let me tell you something about Jimmy.
知道吉米为什么会来这吗
You know why Jimmy's here?
为什么 -吉米
Why? - Jimmy!
为什么 -他是次等人
Why? - He's Bad Batch.
耶!耶
Yeah, yeah!
次等人
Bad Batch, fucker!
他是对社会无用之人
Nonfunctioning member of society.
他们说
That's what they told him.
是这样的
That's right.
在场的各位
All of us here,
都不够完美
we weren't good enough.
不够聪明
Smart enough.
不够年轻
Yeah! - Young enough.
不够健康 - 没错!
Healthy enough. - You're right!
不够富有
Wealthy enough.
不够疯狂
Sane enough.
怪胎
Freaks.
寄生虫
Parasites.
次等人
Bad Batch! Motherfucking Bad Batch!
我们都是次等人
This here is the Bad Batch.
次等人
Bad Batch, bitches!
我们都是不完美的人
We ain't good. We're bad.
没错,次等人
Yeah, yeah, that's right, Bad Batch!
次等人
Yeah, Bad Batch.
对的
That's right.
我们很坏,宝贝
We're bad, baby!
在这里,只有一条规矩,就是这个
Now, there's only one rule here, and it's this.
是时候醒来
It's time to wake up.
找寻自己的梦想了
It's time to find... The Dream.
梦想!
The Dream!
为梦想致敬
All glory to The Dream!
我们都是次等人,他妈的
We're a Bad Batch, motherfuckers!
次等人,他妈的
Bad Batch, motherfuckers!
梦想之地,是为有梦想之人准备的
耶
Yeah!
耶...嚯
Yee-haw!
耶 - 这什么情况
Yeah. - What's wrong with that?
这是你的兔子吗
Is this your rabbit?
她去哪了
Where is she?
刚才还在这里的
She was just right here?
那孩子
That kid.
刚才还在这的
She was right here a second ago.
刚刚还在的
She was right here a second ago.
一定还在这附近
She's got to be here somewhere.
那孩子去哪了
Where did that kid go?
我找不到了
I lost her.
我希望她没出什么事
That kid. I hope she's okay.
一定还在这附近,一定还在这附近的
What did I do? She's got to be here. I know she's got to be here.
一定还在这附近
She's got to be here somewhere.
我做了什么,我做了什么?
What did I do? What did I do?
她去哪里了
Where did that kid go?
你们看见一个小女孩了吗?
Hey, you guys seen a little girl?
你看见了小孩子没
Hey, you seen a kid?